Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Wtf is up with bnet people?
Posted 2008-05-20, 10:00 PM
I created a game called "Brg Durance Wp" aka Please hook me up with the durance of hate level 2 way point, and this guy joins:

(read bottom to top)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot019.jpg (433.1 KB, 20 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-20, 10:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wtf is up with bnet people?"
Do you need it?

I haven't been playing because the lag is too bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-20, 10:48 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wtf is up with bnet people?"
Awesome.. Random however. Hmm, I don't have the wp or I would give it to ya, sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-21, 01:17 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Wtf is up with bnet people?"
-Spector- said:
I created a game called "Brg Durance Wp" aka Please hook me up with the durance of hate level 2 way point, and this guy joins:

(read bottom to top)
Huh? You mean thats not normal? I've never know any other D2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-21, 11:02 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Huh? You mean thats not normal? I've..."
lol i can give it to you if you want...if you still need it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WipeOut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWipeOut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

WipeOut