Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Tell me what you think of this
Posted 2003-07-01, 09:23 PM
When i went to the bnet site to see if there was anymore news, i found that they had put up some info about what they did to rebalance the pally's combat skills. on the first image they showed was the pally's zeal skill, and how it was rebalanced. however, if you look at the mini-map that they have on the screen at the time, you will notice that there are a few red things on it. hmm, i wonder what that could be. could it be a map hack? and i was pissed that they closed my mule account because i used a map hack. now they show it on the front page of their web site. how stupid can they be? http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/images/other/pal01.jpg is the web site.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Myself is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMyself is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Myself

Posted 2003-07-01, 09:25 PM in reply to Myself's post "Tell me what you think of this"
It could just be a new map feature for 1.10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-01, 09:28 PM in reply to Myself's post "Tell me what you think of this"
its possible, but i dont think they would do that, seeing how they are making a lot of things harder in the patch. This would defeat the purpose of having to look around for monsters to kill.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Myself is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMyself is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Myself

Posted 2003-07-01, 09:35 PM in reply to Myself's post "Tell me what you think of this"
Oh, well my first post here was before I looked at the picture.

It does look like maphack to me. Except...

Doesn't maphack give you full light radius?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-01, 09:41 PM in reply to Myself's post "Tell me what you think of this"
It can be a feature for debugging, or a new feature.
They make the game, they can play it the way they want it.

You can always turn off light radius in MH, by the way.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-01, 10:57 PM in reply to Myself's post "Tell me what you think of this"
I am pretty sure that's maphack.... Well I am sure B.net find MH, pretty useful too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga