Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Car
Posted 2012-01-05, 03:34 PM

Well this is my car, An 88 mazda rx7 convertible. It needs some work done to it as its was used for drifting and the front differential mount is broke. Besides that for 500 dollars its not a bad price (yes its running ... we did donuts on the end of my road )
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-01-05, 04:28 PM in reply to jamer123's post "Car"
You should come pick me up and we'll go to Mc Donalds some time.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-05, 05:27 PM in reply to jamer123's post "Car"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-01-05, 06:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "http://autopistonmagazine.com/wp-content..."
You should pick me up and we'll go to White Castle.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-05, 07:00 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "http://autopistonmagazine.com/wp-content..."
hahaha .... an rx8 .... slower and more heavier rx7 ... the convertible only have 5500 of them imported to the usa .... rx8 has way more
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2012-01-05, 09:33 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "hahaha .... an rx8 .... slower and more..."
Is the hard top RX8 heavier than the convertable RX7? Which engine does your RX7 have?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-01-06, 01:15 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Is the hard top RX8 heavier than the..."
I inherited my grandma's card. I don't know anything about it, so if I posted pics, anyone think they could identify it?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-06, 04:22 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Is the hard top RX8 heavier than the..."
the rx8 has no convertible line its just the regular roof also rx7 (second gen) 2,625 pounds compared the rx8 3053 pounds. both have a 1.3 rotary engine, i can get the turbo engine for my car while the rx8 has to have everything for the turbo made for it aka 202 for the turbo engine while the rx8 is 232 hp
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2012-01-06, 08:16 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "hahaha .... an rx8 .... slower and more..."
Who cares. I"m not trying to impress someone. I enjoy driving it.

Here is my next car though. Should have enough saved in maybe 3 years rofl.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2012-01-06 at 08:22 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-01-06, 03:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Who cares. I"m not trying to impress..."
same way with mine .....
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2012-01-06, 05:29 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "same way with mine ....."
I don't understand cars. They're just cars, right? I mean, you never get to use them to their full potential without doing something illegal anyway.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-06, 05:41 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't understand cars. They're just..."
this may sound odd but my car has no pistons and it runs and skurai with this engine you have to redline it once in a while to get rid of carbon
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2012-01-06, 06:16 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't understand cars. They're just..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I don't understand cars. They're just cars, right? I mean, you never get to use them to their full potential without doing something illegal anyway.
Not true. Within a 40 minute drive of me are numerous drag strips and race tracks. It's a pretty nice adrenaline rush. The dealership that I bought my car has a day every year where you can go to a high end club racetrack that they basically rent, and for 200 dollars, drive as fast as you want for the whole day. It's an experience. It's similar to riding a roller coaster, but you are in control and there are no set track rails. You make your own with screaming engines and burning tires.

EDIT: Jamer, where do you live. We should go to a drag strip.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2012-01-06 at 06:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2012-01-06, 07:12 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Not true. Within a 40 minute drive of..."
west ohio
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2012-01-06, 11:22 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "west ohio"
Which part of Ohio do you live in Jamer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-01-07, 01:16 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Which part of Ohio do you live in Jamer?"
I enjoy your carriage horse garage doors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-01-08, 12:43 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Not true. Within a 40 minute drive of..."
Sovereign said: [Goto]
It's an experience. It's similar to riding a roller coaster, but you are in control and there are no set track rails. You make your own with screaming engines and burning tires.
Sudden interest in cars has been sparked!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-01-08, 01:34 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Sudden interest in cars has been..."
all those things happen easily when we take my car out on a drive .....
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123