Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Ivory Tower Crazy King Strat
Posted 2005-04-03, 11:23 AM
Alright, it's quite simple actually, and it is basically how me, dsvy, and glory got owned 2:00 to like 0:18...

Sniper, sniper, sniper. The order of the zones doesn't change, from what I've seen at least. It starts in the very middle where the Rocket rounds are located. Then goes to the air tunnel on the overshield side right next to the air shoot. Then right under the sniper rifle, then on the low level by the sword, and finally under the sniper rifle again.

Whoever gets the sniper must know the sequence and get far away from action, but in good sniping position. As long as the sniper is there, the 3 vs. 2 battles (for a 3 vs. 3 game) should be cake and control of each zone is easy. Who really cares about the Rockets, because with Nades and Sniper, it shouldn't ever really matter..

More strategy is obviously needed, but the sequence is now available, and the Snipe positions need to be figured out.

Edit: Oh, and I noticed the team that owned us was actually leaving the zone about 5 seconds early and going right to the next zone, for instant control. Who cares about the few seconds the other team might get when you are already in position and ready to control the next zone.

Last edited by Titusfied; 2005-04-03 at 11:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-04-03, 03:29 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Ivory Tower Crazy King Strat"
you pulled a me and put team ball haha i think u mean crazy king am i right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-04-03, 09:29 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "you pulled a me and put team ball haha ..."
LOL!! Yes, you are correct sir.. I will fix it now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied