Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
slistermann said: [Goto]
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
Yet more!

asdfadsf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfadsf"
But not this.

Or this

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

not 18+ but...

asdasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdasdf"
Count what? I'm stupid, what am I supposed to counting? I hope I'm not supposed to be limiting pics for some reason. I have many to share.
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Plain English, thank you.

Hey it worked!
asdadf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdadf"

and..."18+"
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
More awesome

"18+"

"18+"

This ones not for the sensitive types.

"18+"

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

More...Yea!

"18+"

"18+"

Did you see the two in the middle?
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

gonna share?

"18+"

"18+"

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
Mr_E_Meatshield said: [Goto]
You can hit the reply with quote button on his post to see how the Spoiler Tag works.

Anyway, you shouldn't even have to use it. Heck, you shouldn't even have to resize ANY of your pictures. Don't have to do it with the +18 pictures since they're links to somewhere else anyway.

As for the safe images, just use thumbnails like I said before. Here's a review, now with visual aids:
After updating your image, click:

Then copy everything that's inside of the box that says:

and paste it directly into your forum post. You should end up with something like:

And if you click on that picture, you go to a different page where the whole picture in its original size will be shown.

So once again, there's ABSOLUTELY no need to resize any image at all. Heck, I feel like asking you to please repost all your images in their original size using what you've learned just so we can enjoy all of them in their full glory. (if it's not any trouble that is)

Here's two more images by Mitha before I go and restart this laptop:

As you can see, using the thumbnails makes it so that you can paste a picture right after another, saving up even more space.
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

"18+"

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Best for last... "18+"
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

asdasdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdasdfasdf"
Not all but what I could find for now:

Not all but what I could find tonight. I will get the rest for you later. Some VERY good pics here enjoy!

Must do second click on link screen pic to see full version
asdasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdasdf"

"18+"

Hope this one is allowed!

"18+"
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

"18+"
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

sdasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "sdasdf"

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
No one else is posting here so I'm going to do what I want. Enjoy these full size!

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
Enjoy!

"18+"

"18+"

Good one!

"18+"
asdfadf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign