Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Grin Tha Hyphy
Posted 2006-05-22, 02:42 AM
hey guys i changed my gammertag 2 Tha Hyphy
my real name is Greg and if you go to www.myspace.com/thahyphy
thats me also take a look at www.thehalfwitz.com thats my other site not Halo related AT ALL but its fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tha Cola is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tha Cola

Posted 2006-05-22, 02:48 AM in reply to Tha Cola's post "Tha Hyphy"
Hey Greg, Welcome to the dragoons. Also goto this part of zelaron: http://zelaron.com/forum/profile.php?do=editusergroups and click to join the "Dragoon Elite Private" that way you will be able to view our secret area here that has all the cool shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-22, 06:07 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Hey Greg, Welcome to the dragoons. Also..."
Tha Hyphy!!!has 100 friends.

WOW 100 FRIENDS?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2006-05-22, 10:12 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Tha Hyphy!!!has 100 friends. WOW..."
I wish I was that cool!

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-05-23, 12:04 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I wish I was that cool!"
Yea, I have no freinds, and dont give a shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkenpo sensei is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kenpo sensei

Posted 2006-05-25, 01:00 AM in reply to Tha Cola's post "Tha Hyphy"
o yeah also i live on tha west coast so my time area is diffrent i work mon - fri from 3pm-1130pm so im on late

-Tha Hpyhy

Last edited by Tha Cola; 2006-05-25 at 01:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tha Cola is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tha Cola

Posted 2006-05-25, 02:12 AM in reply to Tha Cola's post starting "o yeah also i live on tha west coast so..."
Yea man most of us live on the east coast.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-05-25, 07:55 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Yea man most of us live on the east..."
but i am the farthest east
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-25, 04:00 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "but i am the farthest east"
gruesomeBODY said:
but i am the farthest east
Actually I am... but you can just call it the middle east lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-05-25, 06:01 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Actually I am... but you can just call..."
Delong FTW!!! Bobby = pwned!
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-05-25, 11:25 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Delong FTW!!! Bobby = pwned!"
not fair, we are talking about america. I still win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-26, 08:02 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "not fair, we are talking about america...."
Now Bobby dont get angry because delong wins in the middle east!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-05-26, 05:10 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Now Bobby dont get angry because delong..."
Well if you are in the Middle East, then its more like a lose then a victory.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-28, 02:23 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well if you are in the Middle East,..."
If u want to look at it that way!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-05-28, 06:12 AM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "If u want to look at it that way!"
Well i think most of the world thinks that way
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-05-31, 07:32 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Well i think most of the world thinks..."
Alright, now all these new names in the clan are making sense. A lot of changes and updates. I'm catching on!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-05-31, 01:15 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Alright, now all these new names in the..."
Good for you titus!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-05-31, 07:14 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "Good for you titus!"
such a smart man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY