Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III

A Friendly (Honest!) Discussion about Characters in D3
Posted 2008-07-05, 02:39 PM
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Luckily there will be more then just 2 characters in D3, that's just the only ones that they've released to the public.
Oh thank god I thought we would had to wait for the expansion pack for the extra characters.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-07-07 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Quote added.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-05, 03:00 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "A Friendly (Honest!) Discussion about..."
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
Oh thank god I thought we would had to wait for the expansion pack for the extra characters.
You really thought that there were only going to be two characters in Diablo 3?

LOL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-05, 03:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You really thought that there were only..."
And the world seems to think that Americans are idiots....damn Canadians are to blame...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-05, 09:31 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "And the world seems to think that..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
And the world seems to think that Americans are idiots....damn Canadians are to blame...
Quoted for the truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-06, 02:23 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Quoted for the truth."
Yeah well i couldn't find anywhere, where it says there were more characters. Canada is to blame for this?

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-06, 03:20 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Yeah well i couldn't find anywhere,..."
1. You assumed that Blizzard would be dumb enough to release Diablo 3 with only 2 characters.

2. If you couldn't find anywhere where it says that, you're beyond retarded. It's even on the Diablo 3 website.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-06, 02:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "1. You assumed that Blizzard would be..."
Not now KA don't rip him in half yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-06, 03:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "1. You assumed that Blizzard would be..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
1. You assumed that Blizzard would be dumb enough to release Diablo 3 with only 2 characters.

2. If you couldn't find anywhere where it says that, you're beyond retarded. It's even on the Diablo 3 website.
I did assume my bad, Sorry for not reading all of it, and whats your fucking problem?

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-06, 03:47 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "I did assume my bad, Sorry for not..."
quikspy67 said: [Goto]
I did assume my bad, Sorry for not reading all of it, and whats your fucking problem?
Ha, someone's crying because he got owned.

+rep K_A!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-06, 03:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ha, someone's crying because he got..."
oh lawd what have i done

im sorry quikspy i didnt mean to hurt your feelings
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-06, 11:42 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "oh lawd what have i done im sorry..."
Not really, you made a big deal out of this because I thought there were 2 characters, I was just wondering why you still have a problem with me, I'm not mad or crying just curious.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Last edited by quikspy67; 2008-07-06 at 11:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-06, 11:51 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Not really, you made a big deal out of..."
lulz, still crying.

K_A, bake him some cookies!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-06, 11:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "lulz, still crying. K_A, bake him..."
Dude i just said I wasn't crying.

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-07, 01:10 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Dude i just said I wasn't crying."
I find it funny that at your age you have to justify that you were not crying even though it was a huge joke. OMG grow up d00d!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-07, 01:17 AM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Dude i just said I wasn't crying."

+

=
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-07, 01:17 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I find it funny that at your age you..."
Well what ever, its all good then i didn't know you were joking, and I am still excited for Diablo III

Stanley Cups

Longevity

Last edited by quikspy67; 2008-07-07 at 01:31 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

quikspy67

Posted 2008-07-07, 01:21 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "Well what ever, its all good then i..."
I love how you neg repped me for one of my posts. What are you, 9?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-07, 02:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I love how you neg repped me for one of..."
What? Now your going to cry about being negged rep?

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-07-07, 02:06 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "What? Now your going to cry about being..."
Tyrannicide said: [Goto]
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-07-07, 03:49 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "What? Now your going to cry about being..."
Tyrannicide said: [Goto]
Eat shit.

GG NO RE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven