Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Rushing
Posted 2002-12-22, 11:50 AM
Could anyone out there rush one of my first guys through all levels? Currently it is in Act 4 Normal. Anyone else who wants rushes post here. You never know if there are nice people out there.

{Zelaron Peeps-->I know some of you don't like people begging but this is atleast not begging for items. Think it like this...you rush someone out. The guy/gal will do hell cows..go to high levels...do meph/pindle/other runs via bots or just manually...the guy/gal will get good items...if you have rushed for free in the beginning, then the person will probably feel obligated to pay you back with some good items...i don't know maybe a hellslayer / lightsaber...some item that is worth 1 soj or around that value. Or maybe more if the rusher has greed .}

Think it like that and everyone can prosper in the game of DIablo 2.

Well is there anyone out there that will rush me from Act 4 normal to the End???
It will be appreciated greatly and the rusher will be rewarded in the future with items.

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx