Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Wow
Posted 2006-08-26, 04:24 PM
I need some one to play with! Soloing is going to get old soon.
And how come theres no WoW stickys? What is this place? cmon now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2006-08-26, 10:03 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Wow"
Soloing was much more fun for me then any team play...

But that was on my rogue. On my warlock its a bit different. I don't know if its because its my scnd character or if its because it's not a rogue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-27, 12:21 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Soloing was much more fun for me then..."
Well Ive got a rogue and it is quite enjoyable and seems very pvm oriented but I figured its a mmo why not be in partys?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-08-27, 12:50 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Well Ive got a rogue and it is quite..."
Because parties suck. "OMG YOU ROLLED NEED ON THAT DAGGER? BUT YOU ARE SWORD SPEC" "I want to respec... so I need a dagger" "OMG YOU FAG I NEEDED THAT IM SWORD SPEC" "Blow me"

Over a fucking green. Yay for party chat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-27, 12:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Because parties suck. "OMG YOU ROLLED..."
1. What level are you? 2.Horde or Alliance?
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-27, 12:16 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Wow"
We need stickies for both WoW and GW. Ideally we need the two to have separate subforums within this one. And then the general Computer Games and MMO threads can go in that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-27, 07:24 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "1. What level are you? 2.Horde or..."
Lvl 10 BL Horde
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-08-27, 11:06 PM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "1. What level are you? 2.Horde or..."
lvl 60 undead rogue and lvl 25 undead lock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-28, 05:53 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Lvl 10 BL Horde"
Kaneda said:
Lvl 10 BL Horde
BL? What do you mean BL?
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
llamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenllamallover2021 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-30, 11:34 AM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "BL? What do you mean BL?"
Burning Legion, the place that most of zelaron members went too. However, now that guild has 3 members from the orignial like 10.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-08-30, 03:08 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Burning Legion, the place that most of..."
OH! Burning Legion. Ok, now if I thought about it enuf, I could'a figured it out. So what race are you?
Goro goro!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

llamallover2021

Posted 2006-08-30, 06:07 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "Wow"
Anyone here on Bonechewer? If so add "Dragonuv".

Im a lvl 23 Mage--Alliance.

I havent been on for a week, waiting for new comp to arrive then once i get settled in at UNiversity, i ill be palying again.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting

Last edited by Original Sin; 2006-08-30 at 06:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2006-08-30, 06:16 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Anyone here on Bonechewer? If so add..."
Ya plus now that Ive been playing BL I hear its got a general anti-noob atmosphere to it. I see more lvl 60s than all the other levels combined.
Any recommendations?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-08-30, 06:19 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya plus now that Ive been playing BL I..."
i'd hope you saw more lvl 60s than any other levels combined by now =P. Half of those below lvl 60 you see are alts ...hell half the lvl 60s are alts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-30, 06:20 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "i'd hope you saw more lvl 60s than any..."
Ya I know. Its ridiculous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2006-08-31, 01:45 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya I know. Its ridiculous."
Too much time on their hands =(. Like me =O.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-31, 04:53 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya plus now that Ive been playing BL I..."
Meh, from what I've seen/heard the BL has gone down a lot. I know for sure that the top two horde guilds left the server, due to it being a huge pos. The guild I'm with also left due to lack of quality players/lag. But I haven't been on it in a while so I can't say for sure how the actual server is.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-09-03, 02:26 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Wow"
Kaneda said:
I need some one to play with! Soloing is going to get old soon.
And how come theres no WoW stickys? What is this place? cmon now.

I did not know you were on now I know that you tryed to get a hold of me the other day but yea I will join you, but it will be next week when I get payed. lvl 10 ay. What realm are you in? Its all good so... just hold on befor it gets old and we can join up soon.

Last edited by crazyeye; 2006-09-03 at 02:38 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-09-08, 03:49 AM in reply to llamallover2021's post starting "BL? What do you mean BL?"
i thought it to be "boy love"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platy1117 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplaty1117 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platy1117

Posted 2006-09-14, 09:39 AM in reply to platy1117's post starting "i thought it to be "boy love""
Current list of chars on my new account. (I sold my old account for $3,000)

Burninglegion: Alliance
Lese - 60 Priest
Kelessa - 19 Twink Rogue
Setir - 29 Twink Warrior

Blackwing Lair: Horde
Genetic - 60 Shaman
Necron - 60 Warlock

Bonechewer: Alliance after rerolling 60 priest from horde.
Necrobane - 60 Priest
Dracobane - 60 Hunter

Bleeding Hollow: Horde
Necron - 60 Mage

Stonemaul: Horde
Necrobane - 60 Priest
Dracobane - 60 Hunter
Setir - 60 Warrior
Gerith - 52 Rogue

Dragonmaw: Alliance
Necrobane - 60 priest
Plexx - 45 Warrior
Forekin - 38 Druid
Azshariel - 29 Twink Hunter
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy