Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

The Actors/Actresses You Hate
Posted 2006-06-02, 06:20 AM
Two men alone come to mind:

Tom Cruise and Jake Gyllenhaal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2006-06-02, 07:42 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Actors/Actresses You Hate"
I like Tom Cruise, his movies usually kick major ass. Why don't you like him?

Who do I hate?

Michelle Rodriguez suck donkey balls.
Jennifer Lopez makes the shittiest movies in the world.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-02, 08:37 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I like Tom Cruise, his movies usually..."
Oh God to many to choose from but the two that suck so much that i want to tear my head off are

1) Josh Harrnet- girls love this guy and he has no talent
2) Queen Latifia- OH GOD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-02, 09:00 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Oh God to many to choose from but the..."
Oh yeah, that reminds me.

Jimmy Fallon - Death to him now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2006-06-02, 01:11 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Actors/Actresses You Hate"
Ben Stiller
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-02, 01:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Ben Stiller"
Bill Paxson hes a bad actor and hes alway a whiney bitch and he always seems to be in the best movies I have ever seen movies like T2, Aliens, and True Lies, and I have to say this even thougth I dont like to but he had one good movie and that was Twister. I liked becaues at the time I did not know who he was. when I saw it again many years latter I then knew who it was, and also befor I saw it again I thought it was Sam Neill from Jurassic Park because it was so long since I have seen Twister. Have any of you done that see a movie along time ago not knowing who the actor was but it was a good movie than years latter you see it again and you go wow I did not know he was in this

Last edited by crazyeye; 2006-06-02 at 01:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-06-02, 02:57 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Actors/Actresses You Hate"
I'll just list which ones I don't hate. Itll be a lot easier.

Richard Dean Anderson
Amanda Tapping
Christopher Judge
Michael Shanks
Lexa Doig
Hugh Laurie ( i think its spelled... he plays house)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-02, 03:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'll just list which ones I don't hate...."
Surprise, they're all on sci fi or shitty tv
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-06-02, 03:59 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'll just list which ones I don't hate...."
Hugh Laurie, as in Bertie Wooster?

Actors/Actresses I don't like... are Pop stars who think they can act.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-02, 04:18 PM in reply to crazyeye's post starting "Bill Paxson hes a bad actor and hes..."
crazyeye said:
Bill Paxson hes a bad actor and hes alway a whiney bitch and he always seems to be in the best movies I have ever seen movies like T2, Aliens, and True Lies, and I have to say this even thougth I dont like to but he had one good movie and that was Twister. I liked becaues at the time I did not know who he was. when I saw it again many years latter I then knew who it was, and also befor I saw it again I thought it was Sam Neill from Jurassic Park because it was so long since I have seen Twister. Have any of you done that see a movie along time ago not knowing who the actor was but it was a good movie than years latter you see it again and you go wow I did not know he was in this
1) It's Paxton.
2) It was the first Terminator
3) He also played in Predator 2, a largely underrated movie due to being overshadowed by the first film.
4) Paxton's "It's game over man, game over!" is one of the most awesome lines in any movie and he died badass in the movie. His was one of the best.

Paxton is a legend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2006-06-02, 05:29 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "1) It's Paxton. 2) It was the first..."
I like Bill Paxton in Twister.

I hate ...hmm ...I just read through and saw Titusfied's. Yea ...Jimmy Fallon sucks balls as an actor. He needs to be beat up and get over himself. You're so funny Jimmy! Laugh at yourself!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-02, 07:15 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "1) It's Paxton. 2) It was the first..."
Kuja`s #1 said:
1) It's Paxton.
3) He also played in Predator 2, a largely underrated movie due to being overshadowed by the first film.
4) Paxton's "It's game over man, game over!" is one of the most awesome lines in any movie and he died badass in the movie. His was one of the best.

Paxton is a legend.
I dont care how you say his fuckin name. I hate him he is a annoying ass hole in aliens and ever since that my friends say it all the time and its in cartoons all the time even family guy in ways hes in every fucking thing I like and its pissing me off and damn I for got about Predator 2 I knew he was in another movie I loved oh and your right it was Terminator 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-06-02, 09:51 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "1) It's Paxton. 2) It was the first..."
Kuja`s #1 said:
1) It's Paxton.

Paxton is a legend.
He was also a swat member in Die Hard 2, but dies pretty much instantly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-03, 02:42 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "He was also a swat member in Die Hard..."
Richard Fucking Gere.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-05, 12:31 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Actors/Actresses You Hate"
David Spade. He's not funny. He never was funny. Chris Farley made him bearable. Farley is dead now. David Spade should be dead now too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2006-06-05, 02:02 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "David Spade. He's not funny. He never..."
I always think he lookes like a sewer rat with longer hair. He should stay home and watched standup until he learns how to be funny. We'll probably see him in 50 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-05, 03:16 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I always think he lookes like a sewer..."
The sad thing is that he is dating that hot actress right now. If i had a brain i could tell you who, but i forgot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-05, 03:42 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "David Spade. He's not funny. He never..."
Raziel said:
David Spade. He's not funny. He never was funny. Chris Farley made him bearable. Farley is dead now. David Spade should be dead now too.
The Showbiz Show is CC's lamest program out right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-05, 05:28 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Actors/Actresses You Hate"
Kuja`s #1 said:
Two men alone come to mind:

Tom Cruise and Jake Gyllenhaal.
Agreed, Tom Cruise is just out of his mind with the whole scientology thing.

There's just somethign about Jake Gyllenhaal that makes me hate him, I hated him even before he did Brokeback Mountain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2006-06-05, 07:52 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Agreed, Tom Cruise is just out of his..."
Brokeback Mountain made me think so much less of Heath Ledger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven