Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

The Simpsons movie
Posted 2006-06-01, 09:55 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808405878&cf=info

Well what else can I say but its The Simpsons movie. What are they going to do for the story? all I got to say I know it will be funny as hell even if its just a lot of bs about nothing.

Last edited by crazyeye; 2006-06-01 at 09:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-06-01, 09:58 PM in reply to crazyeye's post "The Simpsons movie"
Can't wait.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:39 PM in reply to crazyeye's post "The Simpsons movie"
When I saw the title I thought it was gonna be about a hot video with Jessica and Ashley Simpson, but then my hopes just died.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "When I saw the title I thought it was..."
wait is a cartoon movie or real people movie??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:51 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "wait is a cartoon movie or real people..."
Cartoon!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:59 PM in reply to crazyeye's post "The Simpsons movie"
Alas. The Simpsons got old really fast. It's only played three times a day on Fox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-06-01, 10:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "When I saw the title I thought it was..."
HandOfHeaven said:
When I saw the title I thought it was gonna be about a hot video with Jessica and Ashley Simpson, but then my hopes just died.
Maybe next time HandOfHeaven maybe next time lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-06-01, 11:02 PM in reply to crazyeye's post starting "Maybe next time HandOfHeaven maybe next..."
Boy I hope so.

I would like this to not be a flop like Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. They aired it as 'new' on Fox a few weeks ago, and some people were quoting it and I had already seen it like five times.

I'll definitely watch the Simpsons movie though. Not an avid watcher of the show, but if I see it on, I like the good laughs from it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-06-01, 11:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Boy I hope so. I would like this to..."
Yea, that shit with fox was horrible. 90 new minutes my ass, try a rerun of a movie that was okay, but not worth airing.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-06-02, 12:14 PM in reply to crazyeye's post "The Simpsons movie"
Hmmm... I saw some kind of trialer for it on April 1st. I instantly assumed it was an April Fool's Joke.

I'd love to see it. I'm one of the few that actually likes The Simpsons... then again, I'm english, of course I do!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-09, 07:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm... I saw some kind of trialer for..."
2007?!?!? Shit... That's too long... The episodes are already too short to begin with. It better be 4 hrs. long
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2006-06-10, 10:35 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "2007?!?!? Shit... That's too long......"
Well, we're already halfway through 2006, so 2007 isn't that far off. Big movies are often announced a year or two in advance with a teaser trailer.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-06-11, 05:29 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yea, that shit with fox was horrible. ..."
I have been waiting 20 years for this...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-11, 05:55 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "I have been waiting 20 years for this..."
~JESUS~ said:
I have been waiting 20 years for this...
Aren't The Simpsons only like 15 years old?
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2006-06-12, 05:36 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Aren't The Simpsons only like 15 years..."
16. Started in 1990, with one season a year, or something like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-12, 08:34 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "16. Started in 1990, with one season a..."
The Simpsons first appeared in animated form as shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show, with the first short, "Good Night," airing on April 19, 1987. Matt Groening admits the reason that they were so crudely drawn in the beginning was because he could not draw well and the animators traced over his drawings. The shorts were aired by the BBC in the U.K. the first time the shows were broadcast, but not subsequently; though some of them, including "Good Night," were included in a Simpsons anniversary episode.

In 1989, The Simpsons was adapted into a half-hour series for the Fox Network.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between~JESUS~ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-12, 08:47 AM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "The Simpsons first appeared in animated..."
And you've been waiting for a film of crudely drawn characters since that moment?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-06-12, 10:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "And you've been waiting for a film of..."
Lenny said:
And you've been waiting for a film of crudely drawn characters since that moment?
Yes.

See, you are young and spoiled with the overload of computer animated glop that now exists in todays dumb down thought induced sleep while awake world.

I appreciate crudely drawn characters.

I appreciate color tv and remote controls, microwaves, cordless phones, and atari.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

~JESUS~

Posted 2006-06-13, 10:19 AM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "Yes. See, you are young and spoiled..."
Funny cartoons can be poorly drawn. Anime on the other hand looks better with a lot of detail imo .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-13, 10:29 AM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "Yes. See, you are young and spoiled..."
We all appreciate Colour TV's, Remote Controls, Microwaves, Cordless 'Phones, and Atari.

Without them all we'd still be watching the "pictures in the fire" for entertainment.

And you make it sound like you're 60 years old with "Colour TV".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny