Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Rob and John “Another beautiful..."
Such a talent for writing, awesome!!!

*Smokes even more weed than Kaos*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-07, 01:36 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Such a talent for writing, awesome!!! ..."
lmao..

*plays diablo 2*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-07, 04:19 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "lmao.. *plays diablo 2*"
Alright, let's just get this out of the way. I honestly find it to be pathetic when you have to go investigate someone's hobbies/fetishes because you have nothing better to do. As for the story, remove it before someone who is "sensitive" to the subject gets upset or something. As for my name, that's not to be given to anyone. I'm also a fox. Now, can we all not act like fucktards or is this going to continue? Either way I'm not going to shed much patience on this subject.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-07, 04:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Alright, let's just get this out of the..."
My bad. He's an anthro fox.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-07, 04:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Alright, let's just get this out of the..."
It's only pathetic because it's yours, if it wasn't you'd probably be laughing with us ..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-07, 04:22 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "It's only pathetic because it's yours,..."
HAESSLICH Kagom.JPG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-07, 04:25 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "It's only pathetic because it's yours,..."
No, not really. I was laughing my ass off regardless. It's just pathetic, that's all. I find it amusing at all the comments, etc. But I still think you guys are being fucktards. Nothing more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-07, 04:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, not really. I was laughing my ass..."
Oh yeah, Kagom?

How do you want me? Want to stick it in my Otter Pooci, or under my tail, in my Otter butthole?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-07, 04:36 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Oh yeah, Kagom? How do you want me?..."
Depends, how do YOU want it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-07, 05:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Depends, how do YOU want it?"
Hahahahahahaha. You are disgusting as fuck. God.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-07, 05:19 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Depends, how do YOU want it?"
Oh! I'm soooo glad you asked.

I want it NOWHERE. I dont want my penis inside a man. I want it in a wo-man.

That is not a sad man, it is a woman.

GG Kagom Ghayck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-07, 05:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Alright, let's just get this out of the..."
I wasn't investigating anything, I just happened to notice that the URL of the picture that guy posted was from FURNATION and the picture somewhat resembled your last one that I saw(except you look older in this one.)

Then I decided to look around and see what all you had on there, like your vacation pictures and such, and ended up finding that. It's not like I'm making anything up about you, every single bit of everything I've said is completely true.

Oh and also, bashing you for being gay was getting old as you might have noticed, so I stopped doing it. Now I've got this instead!

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2005-03-07 at 05:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-07, 07:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "The furrier side of Kagom Jack"
!King_Amazon! said:
Hmmm, so what does this guy Kagom Jack do in his spare time, you might ask?

HE STICKS HIS FUR DICK IN OTTER'S TAILHOLES.

How did I reach this conclusion?

Someone posted a picture from http://www.furnation.com/KagomJack/ and asked if it were kagom. I was curious and decided to browse this website.

It ends up I found a story about two gay male furries(1) that have a sexual encounter, along with a file saying his e-mail is Kagom_Jack@yahoo.com(2). Take a closer look at the URL and you will see it is at FURNATION.com, some sort of furries group.

Discuss this furry man KagomJack and his homosexuality and newly discovered love of animals.

1. http://www.furnation.com/KagomJack/Yiff%20Stories/Rob%20and%20John(Yiff).doc

2. http://www.furnation.com/KagomJack/Hello.doc
LMFAO! Holy shit. Go get 'em, Kagom! You da Otter!

Hahahaha, that's fucking FUNNY.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-07, 07:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I wasn't investigating anything, I just..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I wasn't investigating anything, I just happened to notice that the URL of the picture that guy posted was from FURNATION and the picture somewhat resembled your last one that I saw(except you look older in this one.)

Then I decided to look around and see what all you had on there, like your vacation pictures and such, and ended up finding that. It's not like I'm making anything up about you, every single bit of everything I've said is completely true.

Oh and also, bashing you for being gay was getting old as you might have noticed, so I stopped doing it. Now I've got this instead!
But the fact of the matter is you went through and posted some things that weren't appropriate for the forums and that requires looking for something. However, I could care less about being bashed for being a furry. May not seem like that at the given moment, but I don't. I'm not saying that anything you've said is made-up either. If I were, I'd go right out and say that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-07, 08:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "But the fact of the matter is you went..."
It's still fun, even if you don't care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-07, 08:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's still fun, even if you don't care."
Yeah, it is fun to a degree. I can side with you somewha on that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-07, 08:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yeah, it is fun to a degree. I can..."
I wasn't talking about playing with little otters, I was talking about bashing you for being a furry.

I hope you don't have any pets, maybe we need to call PETA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-07, 08:13 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I wasn't talking about playing with..."
I know what you were talking about, Captain Dipshit n.n

I actually find a lot of furry bashing funny. But a lot of others get so pissy over it. It's funny, so laugh. I'm not going to be uptight about it. So laugh and bash away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-07, 08:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I know what you were talking about,..."
Do you have any pets kagom?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-07, 08:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Do you have any pets kagom?"
I just have a cat...why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack