Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Waverly hills
Posted 2006-06-07, 04:00 PM
waverly hills something right out of the silent hill games. This place is fucked up I went there and it was damn freaky. I even saw the death tunnal were dead people were just pushed down into it. The people who still run the place said that on one can go down there because it was never really cleaned up well becaues when it closed they did there best but they ended up and leaving this place because the people who worked there said it to be haunted, and man just being at the top of this thing was bad you could smell mold and shit man it was bad and its like looking in to nothing you look down and its just darkness who knows how deep this thing was. I dont believe in ghost but being there was scary just being in the dark and the way this place looked would freak out any one just to be there alone. There will be a show on it tonight on the sci-fi channel called spooked.
http://www.scifi.com/spooked/
http://www.prairieghosts.com/waverly_tb.html
http://www.horrorchannel.com/index.p...d=284& page=1

Last edited by crazyeye; 2006-06-07 at 04:08 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
crazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencrazyeye is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

crazyeye

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:24 AM in reply to crazyeye's post "Waverly hills"
I love this kind of stuff. Used to be a ghost hunter myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-06-08, 11:30 AM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "I love this kind of stuff. Used to be..."
One of the guys I played WOW with is a ghost hunter. He got to meet the TAPS guys at a conference a couple months ago. If all that shit is true on t.v. then that's definitive evidence, but you always have to be speculative of something you see on t.v. x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-06-08, 12:35 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "One of the guys I played WOW with is a..."
Definitely true, though I believe it's possible since I've experienced stuff I can't explain firsthand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm