Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-08-17, 01:49 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Not sure I wanted to know that."
I'm sick of work.

blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-17, 05:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm sick of work. blah"
Fell down the stairs because I took too much percocet. Luckily I didn't feel it, but I will later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-17, 05:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Fell down the stairs because I took too..."
Nice. Mother would be proud. I got cut in the webbing of my fingers by a measuring tape. It wasn't too horrible, stung a little.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-30, 07:36 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Nice. Mother would be proud. I got..."
Fuck people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-31, 07:34 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fuck people."
Sore lungs from smoking so much damn pot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-31, 08:09 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sore lungs from smoking so much damn..."
Fucking kaneda took my debit card after i told him to take the credit card so i could make a deposit so i could pay rent when i got off work. FUCKING a, its like sometimes he TRIES to upset me. goddamit.

eh, guess i'll just find him later when its time for the deposit, still a bigger hassle than i wanted it to be. .
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-08-31, 11:24 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Fucking kaneda took my debit card after..."
I'm tired because the drinking football players kept being loud after 2. Fuckers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-31, 04:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm tired because the drinking football..."
fucking car ran outta gas, stupid people drive slow, stupid people dont know how to work a computer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-31, 07:26 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "fucking car ran outta gas, stupid..."
Itchy balls and having to wait another 2 or 3 hours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-31, 10:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Itchy balls and having to wait another..."
Hmmm...

1) Drunk guy busted into my room and stole some pop tarts while going "SSSHHHH!!!" at me.
2) Smoke alarm in suitemate's room went off. Twice.
3) The bathroom looks like someone was making confetti out of toilet paper and shit sprinkles.
4) Got a burning headache from the fucking smoke alarm. It was audible from 300 feet in all directions, even outside the building and across the road.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-08-31, 11:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Hmmm... 1) Drunk guy busted into my..."
Sore throat from smoking pot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-01, 09:51 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sore throat from smoking pot."
Fuxxored computer. But it's getting better.

Bought another 2gb of RAM to add to my 1gb, simply so that I could play GW better. Three days later, I've finally got the computer to recognise that there is 3gb in there, and not the 1.5gb it thought it was. I've flashed the BIOS and installed the latest version - USB and audio was not working. The drivers were there, but nothing would work, regardless of how many times I re-installed them. They work now. Internet on C: doesn't work. I've installed XP on D:, which I'm on at the moment, simply because the internet does work on it.

Later today I'll be wiping D:, transferring the files I want from C: to D:, formatting and re-installing XP on C:, and transferring the files back.

On Tuesday I should have a full working copy of Vista Ultimate (OEM) from a friend of my Dad's. I'll be wiping D: and installing Vista on it.

All of this simply because I wanted to be able to play GW better. Brilliant!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-01, 11:12 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Sore throat from smoking pot."
Maybe that's a sign you should ease up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-02, 02:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Maybe that's a sign you should ease up."
No way, I've been hitting the pipe like a chimney for days. I got absolutely annihilated last night after the 5th bong. Yum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-05, 09:33 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No way, I've been hitting the pipe like..."
You are sooooooo cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-05, 09:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You are sooooooo cool."
Thanatos said:
You are sooooooo cool.
Seconded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-05, 09:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You are sooooooo cool."
I've gotten Bronchitis from smoking too much before. Either that or I got it from someone who was smoking with me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-05, 09:54 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I've gotten Bronchitis from smoking too..."
Either way, you're a tard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-05, 09:55 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Either way, you're a tard."
Because I smoke pot? K thanks!

Sore wrist from taking down so many damn notes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-05, 09:56 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Because I smoke pot? K thanks! Sore..."
No, not because you smoke pot. Because you think it's the 'cool' thing to do and you constantly brag about it. That's what makes you a tard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos