Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-10-16, 07:09 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I have yet to own a car newer than..."
they only cost like 150 if you get it installed, but yea..that was my requirement when my parents got picked out my graduation "present" (aka a payment book for the following 5 yrs...). AND it has a cassette player, need to upgrade that when we have some extra cash, haha.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-10-17, 12:22 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I love Culver's. It's a better Steak N'..."
Thanatos said:
I love Culver's. It's a better Steak N' Shake.
I've never heard of Culver's, but I'm hungry for some Steak N' Shake now at 2:30 am.

Dammit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-17, 02:18 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I've never heard of Culver's, but I'm..."
Fuck Algebra...... and your mom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fuck Algebra...... and your mom."
The barometric pressure is changing, so my knee feels like it's swollen with burning, jagged shards of evil.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-10-23, 03:01 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "The barometric pressure is changing, so..."
I hate school.

And being tired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-10-23, 03:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I hate school. And being tired."
Twisted my ankle. I hate gopher holes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-30, 07:22 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Twisted my ankle. I hate gopher holes."
hungover..

why..........

WHY!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-30, 07:46 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "hungover.. why.......... WHY!!!!!"
Big welt on my forehead. Fighting is never the answer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-30, 09:08 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "hungover.. why.......... WHY!!!!!"
Thanatos said:
hungover..

why..........

WHY!!!!!
The root cause of all hangovers is, of course, drinking alcohol. If you drink enough and end up with a hangover, it means you've ingested more alcohol than your body can metabolize efficiently. The toxins in alcohol build up in your body and make you feel sick. A chief culprit is a chemical called acetaldehyde. This is an alcohol by-product that research suggests may cause the worst of your hangover symptoms.

Congeners are another cause of hangovers. These are impurities created during the fermentation process in some types of alcohol. Low quality wines and many dark liquors tend to have high levels of congeners. The rule of thumb is the darker your drink, the worse the hangover. Hungover.net's Pain-O-Meter has an amusing list of hangover-inducing alcoholic beverages.

Dehydration is both a cause and a symptom of hangovers. Alcohol is a diuretic, which means it increases urination. The more alcohol you drink, the more water your body loses. Your liver and kidneys need water to process the alcohol, so when you lose water, your body struggles to rid itself of toxins.

The best cure for a hangover is prevention. If you insist on imbibing, be more careful about your intake. Drink no more than one drink per hour. Remember that light-colored drinks will hurt you less. Drink water while you drink alcohol. Having food in your stomach is a good idea because it slows the absorption of alcohol by your body.

Many hangover cures are just old wives' tales. Drinking more alcohol (known as the "hair of the dog") won't help. It simply postpones the inevitable. Caffeinated drinks like coffee are diuretics, so avoid them if you're hung-over. Eating fruits and vegetables can help replenish the nutrients you've lost. Hungover.net recommends B vitamins. Many sources advise against taking acetaminophen (a.k.a. Tylenol) because it could damage your liver if mixed with alcohol. Ibuprofen painkillers are considered a better choice.

Other classic remedies include sports drinks like Gatorade and sugary food and drink. Tomatoes figure prominently in hangover cures, from Bloody Marys to V8 to Italian food. Some swear that exercise (even sex!) is a great way to get the blood pumping and move toxins out of the body. The amino-acid supplement cysteine may help your liver break down alcohol, too.

Medical research has shown that what you really need to get rid of a hangover is restful time for your body to heal. Plenty of water will help you feel better. Just remember to take it easy at the bar, and try to avoid problems next time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-30, 09:12 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The root cause of all hangovers is, of..."
Why, thank you KA!!

My hangover is going away as we speak....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-30, 09:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why, thank you KA!! My hangover is..."
You're quite welcome.

Does it suck reading this with a hangover?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-30, 09:19 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're quite welcome. Does it suck..."
Yes, as does your signature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-30, 10:54 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yes, as does your signature."
I keep finding pictures of myself on myspace on girl's profiles from the past couple of weekends. gay...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-30, 10:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I keep finding pictures of myself on..."
That must be pretty weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-30, 02:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That must be pretty weird."
"omg I love going 2 parties cuz i get drunk and end up on girlz myspaces kekeke!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-31, 03:38 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting ""omg I love going 2 parties cuz i get..."
Bah... I've had a thumping headache for the best part of three days, I'm horribly ill, sore throat, blocked nose, tickly cough (the works! Glee...), and I've got a cold sore on my bottom lip.

I want to crawl in to bed and sleep for a month.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-31, 03:44 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bah... I've had a thumping headache for..."
I have a pounding headache, that's about it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-31, 03:45 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Bah... I've had a thumping headache for..."
You too? I've had a sizeable headache since Sunday night, and it is Wednesday afternoon. Quite the annoyance when you have to work and do homework.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-31, 03:56 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "You too? I've had a sizeable headache..."
Jeez, we're a right old lot of members, aren't we? Headaches galore!

I wonder if a headache can be transmitted via the intarweb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-10-31, 04:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Jeez, we're a right old lot of members,..."
Lenny said:
I wonder if a headache can be transmitted via the intarweb.
It's possible. I think one of Kyeruu's posts gave me AIDS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker