Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-08-21, 12:44 PM in reply to The1's post starting "Heres new pic for all u faggots!!"
The1 said:
Heres new pic for all u faggots!!
How can you honestly call us all faggots while making a face like that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-21, 12:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I....I .... Feel this..."
Me.................................!!!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-21, 12:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Me.................................!!!"
..........................haaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-21, 01:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "..........................haaahhhhhhhhhh..."
Why do you guys go apeshit everytime The1 makes a post? How do you all fit in the area surrounding his jock? Seems like it'd be too crowded to me.

(yes that pic of him in his underwear is a major no thx. You suck for that one, The1)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-08-21, 02:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I....I .... Feel this..."
D3V said:
I....I .... Feel this energy.....errruhhghhh

Uh oh...

Ka..................
Don't cum on your screen.

@The1, that sucks you got your ear bitten dude, hope you fucked his face up pretty good. And like Thantos said... no underwear pictures k?thx.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-21, 04:48 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Don't cum on your screen. @The1,..."
I could believe 320. My friend weighs like 170 and he benches over 360. Then again he has a larger chest than that guy in the picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-21, 06:30 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I could believe 320. My friend weighs..."
I weigh 185 and max'd 350 before. Its not hard. Ive played hockey my whole life and work out alot. Its just funny that these ugly kids on here are jealous and cry cause they wish they were not so damn ugly...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-21, 06:42 PM in reply to The1's post starting "I weigh 185 and max'd 350 before. Its..."
No, we cry because that monstrosity you call a picture burns our retinas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-21, 06:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "No, we cry because that monstrosity you..."
I'm working on getting a marijuana script. I think he just gave me Glaucoma.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-21, 07:13 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm working on getting a marijuana..."
Hahah, you'd probably like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-21, 07:39 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Hahah, you'd probably like that."
More like love it. I actually think I may have Glaucoma, because sometimes I see weird shit or have blurred/black spots in the corner of my vision. (Half Serious)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-22, 06:35 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "More like love it. I actually think I..."
Dude, I took weightlifting and football most of high school, I guarntee I could outlift you STILL in any category and I don't even lift anymore.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-22, 08:10 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, I took weightlifting and football..."
D00d, I take steroids used on cows and inject them straight into my balls so I'm stronger than you all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-22, 08:14 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "D00d, I take steroids used on cows and..."
And if that doesn't work, you can always ..

p..p...P...P...POWER UP!!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-22, 08:16 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "And if that doesn't work, you can..."
The1 and I ride motorcycles together.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-22, 08:23 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The1 and I ride motorcycles together. ..."
Dude!! How'd You Get Your Hair To Look Just Like Theirs!?!?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-22, 08:49 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "D00d, I take steroids used on cows and..."
Willkillforfood said:
D00d, I take steroids used on cows and inject them straight into my balls so I'm stronger than you all.
ROFL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-22, 11:49 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "More like love it. I actually think I..."
HoH said:
More like love it. I actually think I may have Glaucoma, because sometimes I see weird shit or have blurred/black spots in the corner of my vision. (Half Serious)
I get free eye-care because there's a history of Glaucoma in my family. Give me your details, and I'll see what I can do about some, ahem, medicine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-22, 11:52 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I get free eye-care because there's a..."
Lenny the pothead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-22, 01:10 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lenny the pothead."
omg The1 for president!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1