Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Quotes by Anti-White Supremacists
Posted 2005-03-16, 07:49 PM
People with big-time political power are speaking against you; what do you have to say about that? It's would be "racist" for a white guy to say this about any other race, but somehow these Anti-White Activists can get away with this. Hm.. I wonder why that is?

"The white race is the cancer of human history."
--- Susan Sontag (much-celebrated Jewish "intellectual," whose recent passing was lamented loudly in Jewish circles)

"I don’t care about your idiot children."
--- Willie Brown (Mayor of San Francisco, to a White parent complaining that affirmative action would penalize his children), quoted in The Social Contract (Summer 1998, p. 290)

"It's always illegitimate for white men to organize as white men."
--- William Raspberry (Black columnist), Dubiously Exclusive, (Washington Post, Nov. 24, 1995)

"Q: What kind of world do you want to leave to your children?
A: A world in which there aren't any white people. . . ."
--- Leonard Jeffries (chairman of the African-American studies department of the City College of New York), interviewed by T.L. Stanclu and Nisha Mohammed, Rutherford Magazine (May 1995, p. 13)

"You guys have been practicing discrimination for years. Now it is our turn."
--- Black Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall (in a conversation with Justice William Douglas about racial preferences), quoted by William O. Douglas, The Court Years, 1939-1975 (New York, Random House, 1980)

Mario Obledo (former California secretary of health and welfare and co-founder of Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund: "We're going to take over all the political institutions of California. California is going to be a Hispanic state and anyone who doesn't like it should leave. If they [Anglos] don't like Mexicans, they ought to go back to Europe." [interviewed on radio station KIEV, Los Angeles, June 17, 1998.] (added 6/29/03)

Jeff Hitchcock (co-founder of the Center for the Study of White American Culture) -"There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color. There is no crime that we have not committed even against ourselves. . . . We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it." [Chris Weinkopf, "Whiteness Studies," Frontpagemag.com, June 25, 2003.] (added 6/29/03)

Gregory Jay (English professor at the University of Wisconsin, on the purpose of Whiteness Studies) - "to make visible the history and practices of white supremacy as found in social life, the law, literature, music, politics, and every other realm of our 'civilization.' " [Chris Weinkopf, "Whiteness Studies," Frontpagemag.com, June 25, 2003.] (added 6/29/03)

Stan Crock (correspondent in BusinessWeek's Washington bureau) - "minorities -- not whites -- should be the beneficiaries of both the 14th Amendment and the notion of "strict scrutiny" of racially tinged laws." [Stan Crock, The Real Affirmative Action Problem, BusinessWeek, May 30, 2003.] (added 6/29/03)

Haunani-Kay Trask (Professor of Hawaiian Studies at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, and author of the following poem)

Racist White Woman
I could kick
Your face, puncture
Both eyes.
You deserve this kind
Of violence.
No more vicious
Tongues, obscene
Lies.
Just a knife
Slitting your tight
Little heart.
For all my people
Under your feet
For all those years
Lived smug and wealthy
Off our land
Parasite arrogant
A fist
In your painted
Mouth, thick
With money
And piety

[Ryan O'Donnell, "Hate America Professor," Frontpagemag.com, June 25, 2003.]

Samuel Lin (Asian student at the University of California at Berkeley on what should be done about white men who date Asian women) - "I think we should f---in' kill them all. Get your own ladies. Stick to your own flavor." [Carrie Chang, "White Light," Monolid Magazine, Vol. 2, No. 1.](added 4/10/03)

Carrie Chang (writer for Monolid Magazine on an Asian friend who dated white men) - "Suffice it to say, she was not the only Asian woman I had met with a hankering for Mr. Mayonnaise or marshmallow face." [Carrie Chang, "White Light," Monolid Magazine, Vol. 2, No. 1.] (added 4/10/03)

Donna Lamb (member of 'Caucasians United for Reparations and Emancipation') - "Knowing what I know about what my people did, I wouldn't be able to respect myself if I weren't doing everything I can to have … white people face up to this crime we committed and to right this great wrong." [Manny Fernandez, Thousands To Rally for Reparations Apology Also Sought For Slave Descendants, Washington Post, August 16, 2002] (added 4/10/03)

David Roediger (social historian at the University of Minnesota) - "Whiteness is the empty and therefore terrifying attempt to build an identity on what one isn't, and on whom one can hold back." [The Social Contract, A Europhobia Sampler, Summer 1998, p. 290.] (added 4/10/03)

Grace Watkins (black 18-year-old New Yorker on two policemen killed in a shootout at the Stapleton Houses project where she lives): "I think a lot of people out here weren't worried about [the killings] because they thought they were white cops. But when they heard the cops were black, they're attitude changed totally. And they started expressing concern for the police officers' families." [Douglas Montero, "Surprising Sympathy Dawns in Projects," New York Post, March 12, 2003.] (added 3/14/03)

Charles Barron (New York City Councilman, on the subject of reparations for slavery) -- "I want to go up to the closest white person and say: 'You can't understand this, it's a black thing' and then slap him, just for my mental health." [Deroy Murdock, "Dems Need to Houseclean" National Review Online, January 6, 2003.] (added 2/05/03)

Sharpe James (mayor of Newark, New Jersey referring to his light-skinned black opponent in the 2002 Democratic primary) -- "the faggot white boy." [Deroy Murdock, "Dems Need to Houseclean" National Review Online, January 6, 2003.] (added 2/05/03)

Willie Brown (then-California assembly speaker, after a 1995 victory over Republicans in a leadership battle) -- "The white boys got taken fair and square." When asked by ABC correspondent Judd Rose if he regretted that comment, Mr. Brown replied, "It was an adequate and accurate description of a collection of people who had been defeated on this occasion." [Deroy Murdock, "Dems Need to Houseclean" National Review Online, January 6, 2003.] (added 2/05/03)

Noel Ignatiev (white Harvard professor and editor of "Race Traitor" magazine) -- "Keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females, too, until the social construct known as the white race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed." [Robert Boatman, "Trent Lott's of the Left," Frontpagemag.com (online), January 3, 2003.] (added 2/05/03)

Donna Brazile (Director of Al Gore's 2000 presidential campaign) -- "A white-boy attitude is 'I must exclude, denigrate and leave behind.' " [Robin Givhan, Clearing the Decks at Gore Headquarters, Washington Post, Nov. 16, 1999, p. C1.] (added 2/05/03)

Nathan McCall (journalist for the Washington Post in his autobiography "Makes Me Wanna Holler") -- "The fellas and I were hanging out on our corner one afternoon when the strangest thing happened. A white boy … came pedaling a bicycle casually through the neighborhood. … Somebody spotted him and pointed him out to the rest of us. 'Look! What's that mother****a doin' ridin' through here?! Is he crraaaazy?!' … We caught him on Cavalier Boulevard and knocked him off the bike. … Ignoring the passing cars, we stomped him and kicked him. My stick partners kicked him in the head and face and watched the blood gush from his mouth. I kicked him in the stomach and nuts, where I knew it would hurt. Every time I drove my foot into his balls, I felt better … one dude kept stomping, like he'd gone berserk … When he finished, he reached down and picked up the white dude's bike, lifted it as high as he could above his head, and slammed it down on him hard. … We walked away, laughing, boasting, competing for bragging rights about who'd done the most damage." [Nathan McCall, Makes Me Wanna Holler: A Young Black Man in America, Random House, 1993, p. 3.] (added 2/05/03)

Robin Morgan (white author) -- "My white skin disgusts me. My passport disgusts me. They are the marks of an insufferable privilege bought at the price of others' agony. If I could peel myself inside out I would be glad. If I could become part of the oppressed I would be free." [Robert Boatman, "Trent Lott's of the Left," Frontpagemag.com (online), January 3, 2003.] (added 2/05/03)

Spike Lee (film director) -- "When talking about the history of this great country, one can never forget that America was built upon the genocide of Native Americans and enslavement of African people. To say otherwise is criminal." [Lee Gives 'The Patriot' a Thumbs-Down, Los Angeles Times, July 7, 2000, p. F2.] (added 2/05/03)

Spike Lee (film director) -- "I'm convinced AIDS is a government-engineered disease. They got one thing wrong, they never realized it couldn't just be contained to the groups it was intended to wipe out. So, now it's a national priority. Exactly like drugs when they escaped the urban centers into white suburbia." [Janet Braunstein, "Spike's Message Obscured," Detroit Free Press, Nov. 9, 1992, p. 4F.]

George P. Bush (son of Florida Governor Jeb Bush and his Mexican-born wife Columba, and nephew of the President speaking to a gathering of Hispanics) -- ". . . we have to fight for our race, we have to find the leaders who represent us."[Reuters, Aug. 2, 2000.] (added 2/05/03)

Marcus Jacoby (the only white on the historically black Southern University football team from 1996 to 1998) -- "I heard the entire stadium booing me. Fans were yelling 'Get the white boy out.' " Mr. Jacoby left the team because of repeated death threats. [Ira Berkow, Race: "Keeping Score in Louisiana," The Oregonian, Aug. 1, 2000, p. A6.] (added 2/05/03)

Ann Rhodes (University Relations Vice President at the University of Iowa speaking after it was discovered a black woman staged a phony hate crime) -- "I figured it was going to be a white guy between 25 and 55 because they're the root of most evil." [Greg Smith, "Black Student Arrested in Racist Threats at Iowa Dental School," AP, April 20, 2000. Scott Hogenson, "College Official Calls White Men 'Root of Most Evil,'" CNSNews.com, April 21, 2000.] (added 2/05/03)

Ice Cube (black rap musician) -- "Ice Cube wishes to acknowledge white America's continued commitment to the silence and oppression of black men. . . . White America needs to thank black people for still talkin' to them 'cause you know what happens when we stop." [pamphlet included in his 1992 album The Predator.] (added 2/05/03)

Randall Robinson (black race activist and head of TransAfrica, a group that promotes racial solidarity between black Africans and black Americans) -- "In the autumn of my life, I am left regarding white people, before knowing them individually, with irreducible mistrust and dull dislike." [Randall Robinson, Defending the Spirit: A Black Life in America, 1998, p.xiii.] (added 2/05/03)

Randall Robinson (black race activist and head of TransAfrica, a group that promotes racial solidarity between black Africans and black Americans) -- "My father died in 1974 at the age of sixty-eight, of what the family now believes to have been Alzheimer's disease. Toward the end, and not lucid, he slapped a nurse, telling her not to 'put her white hands on him.' His illness had afforded him one final brief honesty. I was perversely pleased when told the story." [Randall Robinson, Defending the Spirit: A Black Life in America, 1998, p.xiii.] (added 2/05/03)

Frances Cress Welsing (black psychiatrist) --"White male homosexuality may be viewed as the symbolic attempt to incorporate into the white male body more male substance by either sucking the penis of another male and orally ingesting the semen, or by having male ejaculate deposited in the other end of the alimentary canal. Through anal intercourse, the self-debasing white male may fantasize that he can produce a product of color, albeit that the product of color is fecal matter." [Frances Cress Welsing, The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors, Third World Press, 1991, p. 47.] (added 2/05/03)

Frances Cress Welsing (black psychiatrist) -- "On both St. Vanlentine's Day and Mother's Day, the white male gives gifts of chocolate candy with nuts. . . . If his sweetheart ingests 'chocolate with nuts,' the white male can fantasize that he is genetically equal to the Black male." [Frances Cress Welsing, The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors, Third World Press, 1991, p. 76.] (added 2/05/03)

Frances Cress Welsing (black psychiatrist) -- "Is it not also curious that when white males are young and vigorous, they attempt to master the large brown balls, but as they become older and wiser, they psychologically resign themselves to their inability to master the large brown balls? Their focus then shifts masochistically to hitting the tiny white golf balls in disgust and resignation -- in full final realization of white genetic recisiveness." [Frances Cress Welsing, The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors, Third World Press, 1991, p. 141.] (added 2/05/03)

Chancellor Williams (Afrocentrist and author of The Destruction of Black Civilization) -- "The necessary re-education of Blacks and a possible solution of the racial crisis can begin . . . only when Blacks fully realize this central fact to their lives: the white man is their Bitter Enemy." [Phil Collier and David Horowitz, The Race Card, 1997, p. 104.] (added 2/05/03)

Elizabeth Smith (Texaco vice president for investor relations) -- "White males are only hired by default," [Jon E. Dougherty, "White Males Need Not Apply at Texaco," WorldNetDaily.com, March 31, 1999.] (added 2/05/03)

Carol Moseley Braun (former U.S. Senator responding to a column by George Will on her many financial scandals) -- "I think because he couldn't say 'nigger' he used the word 'corrupt.' George Will can just take off his hood and go back to wherever he came from." [George Will, Moseley-Braun May Find Defeat, Chicago Sun-Times, Sept. 7, 1998, p. 19. Scott Fornek, Moseley-Braun Writes Apology, Chicago Sun-Times, Sept. 9, 1998, p. 24.] (added 2/05/03)

Rodolfo Acuna (professor of Chicano studies at Cal State Northridge) "There's a growing feeling 'Why should we pay for all these senior citizens' if the majority of them are white and all they were willing to pay for was prisons?" [Jonathan Tilove, Generation Gap Becoming Racial Gap, San Francisco Examiner, Nov. 23, 1997, p. A17.] (added 2/05/03)

Stephen Klineberg (Rice University sociologist on the defeat of a ballot initiative in Houston that would have outlawed affirmative action) "I think this shows that Houston has transcended its redneck Southern past and is recognizing its destiny as a multiethnic, international city in a global economy." [Jesse Katz, Houston Thinks Globally in OK of Affirmative Action, Los Angeles Times, Nov. 6, 1997, p. A14.] (added 2/05/03)

Amiri Baraka (poet laureate of the state of New Jersey) -- "Come up, black dada nihilismus. Rape the white girls. Rape their fathers. Cut the mothers' throats." [from "Black Dada Nihilismus".] (added 2/05/03)

Amiri Baraka (poet laureate of the state of New Jersey) "When I die, the consciousness I carry I will to black people. May they pick me apart and take the useful parts, the sweet meat of my feelings. And leave the bitter bull**** rotten white parts alone. (from his classic "Leroy") [John McAlpin, "NJ Gov. Seeks Authority to Fire Poet," AP, Oct. 6, 2002.] (added 2/05/03)

Robert Mugabe (President of Zimbabwe who is taking the land of white farmers and revoking their citizenship) -- "Our party must continue to strike fear in the heart of the white man, our real enemy!" [J.T. Young, "Zimbabwean double standard," Washington Times, January 14, 2003, p. A15.] (added 2/05/03)

Robert Mugabe (President of Zimbabwe who is taking the land of white farmers and revoking their citizenship) -- "Zimbabwe is for black people not white people." ["Zimbabwe 'Votes' " American Renaissance, April 2002, p. 9.] (added 2/05/03)

John Street (black mayor of Philadelphia) -- "Let me tell you: The brothers and sisters are running this city. Oh yes. The brothers and sisters are running this city. Running it! Don't let nobody fool you; we are in charge of the City of Brotherly Love. We are in charge! We are in charge! [Cynthia Burton, "Street Talk Hits a Nerve on Race," Philadelphia Inquirer, April 17, 2002, p. A1.] (added 2/05/03)

Harris Sussman (white "diversity consultant," in a front-page article in Managing Diversity, a publication subscribed to by U.S. government agencies) -- "When we say 'white people,' we mean the people of greed who valued things over people, who value money over people. We know exactly what their values are and where they lead. We have all paid a terrible price for those values . . . ." [White People, Washington Times, Feb. 13, 1997, p. A10.] (added 2/05/03)

['Comment: 'Sussman' is Jewish, the editor, it would seem, forgot to place quotes around "white"]

William Raspberry (black columnist)- "It is hard to think of whites-only groups formed for the benefit of their members that could gain our approval. Perhaps an organization of white LA police officers formed to help its members improve their attitudes towards minorities . . . . It's always illegitimate for white men to organize as white men." [William Raspberry, "Dubiously Exclusive," Washington Post, Nov. 24, 1995.] (added 2/05/03)

Maggie Gallagher (white columnist) -- "I hate the idea of being white. I never think of myself as belonging to the 'white race.' Those who do, in my experience, are invariably second-raters, seeking solace for their own failures. I can think of few things more degrading than being proud to be white." [Maggie Gallagher, "The Rhetoric of Race," NY Post, Oct. 20, 1995, p. 25.] (added 2/05/03)

Leonard Jeffries (chairman of the African-American studies department of the City College of New York, interviewed in the May, 1995 issue of Rutherford magazine) :
Q: But the black man is no longer a slave.
A: The slave should be waking up, thinking of ways to slit the slavemaster's throat. . . .
Q: What kind of world do you want to leave to your children?
A: A world in which there aren't any white people. . . .
[T.L. Stanclu & Nisha Mohammed, Leonard Jeffries Jr., Rutherford, May 1995, p. 13.] (added 2/05/03)

Paul Mooney (black comedian) -- "White people are scared, because minorities are taking over. White people are worried because they can't out-f*** the Mexicans --minorities in numbers alone are taking over, and white folks are scared because they are afraid that we are going to do to them exactly what they've done to us. And they are absolutely right. When the s*** turns around, we are going to treat you exactly like you've treated us: like s***."[ Danyel Smith, Full Moon, The Bay Guardian, 3/3/93.] (added 2/05/03)

Art Carey (white columnist) -- "White Guys also tend to have wide hips, flat butts, bulging love handles, fat guts, sunken chests, weak chins, spindly arms, treble voices, red necks and, after a certain age, thinning hair or bald heads. Some may find these anatomical peculiarities appealing, believe it or not . . . . Think of the most obnoxious White Guy you know. Guess what? He's going to croak . . . you get to watch White Guys die."[ Art Carey, "The Great White Dopes," San Jose Mercury News, June 15, 1993.] (added 2/05/03)

Kay Patterson (state senator in the South Carolina legislature writing in an invitation to black politicians) -- "Now please don't bring any of your 'White-Friends,' this is a 'Colored' meeting."[ Patterson offers no apology for actions, Post and Courier (Columbia) 4/5/93, p. 3B.] (added 2/05/03)

Jocelyn Walters (journalism student at the University of Georgia in the campus-related paper called The Red & Black) "I'm talking to you, white America. You're wrong. You're evil.... Your greed is overwhelming. Your lust for power disgusting. The blood on your hands signifies what a demon you are. . . . " "You have always thrived off of the blood and sweat of others. You drink them. It is your sustenance.... You make me sick! Sick with anger. Sick with disgust. Sick with the desire to ruin you like you have ruined so many others . . . . [Jocelyn Walters, "Blacks Should revolt against white, male America," The Red and Black, Feb 15, 1993.]

Richard Parry-Jones (white vice president of Ford Motor Company) -- "we are trapped in a monocultural environment that is dominated by old white males. We need to change." [AP, Ford Ties Executives Perks Pay to Merit, Dec. 24, 1999.]

Susan Sontag (white intellectual) "The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean Algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, and Ballanchine ballets don't redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history."

[ Comment: Sontag is a Jew.]

Sonny Carson (black activist in New York when asked if he was anti-Semitic) "I am anti-white. I don’t limit my ‘anti’ to just one group of people." [Mark Mooney, "Ex-Dinkins Organizer Boasts He’s ‘AntiWhite’" New York Post, October 21, 1989, p. 3.]

Miles Davis (black jazz musician) "If somebody told me I had only one hour to live, I’d spend it choking a white man. I’d do it nice and slow." [Miles Davis Can’t Shake Boyhood Racial Abuse, Jet March 25, 1985.]

Eldridge Clever (former Black Panther leader on why he raped white women) "Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women . . . ." [Eldridge Clever, Soul on Ice, McGraw-Hill, 1968, p.14.]

Gus Savage (former U.S. Representative from Chicago to a white member of the press) "I don’t talk to you white motherf*ckers. . . . You bitch motherf*ckers in the white press. . . . F*ck you, you motherf*cking *sshole . . . white devils." [Marilyn Rauber, "Reporter Says Black Rep Hurled Racial Slurs," New York Post, June 27, 1991, p. 18.]

Chino Wilson (in an editorial in the Daily Collegian, campus newspaper at Penn State University) "After looking at all the evidence there is only one conclusion: white people are devils . . . . I believe that we must secure our freedom and independence from these devils by any means necessary, including violence. . . . To protect ourselves we should bear arms (three handguns and two rifles, maybe an M-16) immediately and form a militia. . . . So black people, let us unite, organize and execute." [Chino Wilson, "African American Students Should Not Trust ‘Devilish’ White People," The Daily Collegian, Penn State University, January 28, 1992.]

Khalid Abdul Muhammed (former assistant to Louis Farrakhan - current leader of the New Black Panther Party) -’Hollywood is owned by these so-called Jews. Look at the movies they make about us, Black people killing Black people. Let’s make some revolutionary movies where we kill white people in the movie. Kill ‘em so hard you have to cover up your popcorn from the blood spraying out of the screen." [Speech at San Francisco State University, May 21, 1997.]

Khalid Abdul Muhammed (on what South African blacks should do to any whites who refuse to leave South Africa): "We kill the women. We kill the babies. We kill the blind. We kill the cripples. We kill them all. . . . When you get through killing them all, go to the goddamn graveyard and kill them a-goddamn-gain because they didn’t die hard enough."[November 29, 1993 speech at Kean College in Union, New Jersey.]

Mary Frances Berry (current head of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights) - "Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them." [Civil Rights Under Reagan, San Francisco, ICS Press, 1991, p. 141.]

Augustin Cebada (Head of the Brown Berets, a Hispanic activist organization at a July 4, 1996 rally) - "We’re here today to show L.A., show the minority people here, the Anglo-Saxons, that we are here, the majority, we’re here to stay. We do the work in this city, we take care of the spoiled brat children . . . we are the majority here and we are not going to be pushed around."

Augustin Cebada "Go back to Simi Valley, you skunks! Go back to Woodland Hills! Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people, it is your duty to die. . . ." [Quoted in Barbara Coe, Reconquista, The Takeover of America, California Coalition for Immigration Reform, 1998, p. 20.]

Prof. Jose Angel Gutierrez (University of Texas, Arlington) "We have an aging white America. They are dying. They are ****ting in their pants with fear! . . . I love it!" - [Speech of Jan. 1995, quoted in Coe, Reconquista, p. 16.]

Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall (in a conversation with Justice William Douglas about racial preferences) "You guys have been practicing discrimination for years. Now it is our turn." [William O. Douglas, The Court Years 1939-1975, New York, Random House, 1980.]

Bell Hooks (black professor of English at City College of New York) "I am writing this essay sitting beside an anonymous white male that I long to murder." [From her book A Killing Rage, quoted by David Horowitz in Hating Whitey, Spence Publishing, 1999, p. 31.]

Sister Souljah (rap artist and black activist) "If black people kill black people every day, why not have a week and kill white people." [R.W. Apple "Jackson Sees ‘Character Flaw’ in Clinton’s Remarks on Racism, New York Times, June 19, 1992.]

Ice Cube (black rapper and actor, on the anti-Korean album Death Certificate) "So don’t follow me up and down your market. or your little chop suey ass will be a target. So pay your respects to the black fist or we’ll burn your store right down to a crisp." [Eric Briendel, "Rap Star to Koreans: ‘We’ll Burn Your Stores,’ " New York Post, Dec. 5, 1991, p. 29.]

Amiri Baraka (black poet and writer) "You cant steal nothin from a white man, he’s already stole it he owes you anything you want, even his life. All the stores will open up if you will say the magic words. The magic words are: Up against the wall mother****er this is a stick up!" [Quoted in Anne Wortham, The Other Side of Racism, Ohio State University Press, 1981, p. 257.]

Mario Obledo - (1998 Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient and former head of Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund - MALDEF) "California is going to be a Mexican state, we are going to control all the institutions. If people don’t like it they should leave." [Tom Leykis Radio Show, June 7, 1998.]

Malcolm X - "The death of over 120 white people is a very beautiful thing." [Speech in Los Angeles on June 3, 1962 upon learning of a plane crash. He also said on numerous occasions, "The white man is the devil."]

Rev. James Cone - "What we need is the destruction of whiteness, which is the source of human misery in the world." [Quoted in David Horowitz, Hating Whitey, Spence Publishing, 1999, p. 44.] Art Torres (former chairman, California Democratic Party) - "Remember, [Proposition] 187 [the measure to cut public benefits to illegal aliens] is the last gasp of white America." [The Social Contact, Summer 1998, p. 290.]

Refute That. If you didn't see it on MTV it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-16, 07:50 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Quotes by Anti-White Supremacists"
Did you actually read any of that Zonalon?

I know I didn't. You're a loser(refer to your title).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-16, 07:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Did you actually read any of that..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Did you actually read any of that Zonalon?

I know I didn't. You're a loser(refer to your title).
I read every single quote. Almost everyone with political power hates us, it seems.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-16, 07:57 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I read every single quote. Almost..."
God Every Time I Read Those Quotes My Blood Boils More And More

Our Forefathers Would Hate This Multi-cultural America We Live In

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-16, 08:09 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "God Every Time I Read Those Quotes My..."
"The time has come to talk of many things,
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax,
Of how the Jews are really working for the devil, so Jesus must have had a side deal w/ the devil, ultimatly betraying God."

That's always been a personal favorite of mine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-16, 08:15 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Quotes by Anti-White Supremacists"
zonalon said:
Ice Cube (black rapper and actor, on the anti-Korean album Death Certificate) "So don’t follow me up and down your market. or your little chop suey ass will be a target. So pay your respects to the black fist or we’ll burn your store right down to a crisp." [Eric Briendel, "Rap Star to Koreans: ‘We’ll Burn Your Stores,’ " New York Post, Dec. 5, 1991, p. 29.]
I'm sure he was talking about us. It's so obvious.

It's so obvious you just copied and pasted this from somewhere without even reading it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-16, 08:20 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm sure he was talking about us. It's..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I'm sure he was talking about us. It's so obvious.

It's so obvious you just copied and pasted this from somewhere without even reading it.
That could have been about anybody; regardless, the other quotes are indisputably Anti-White.

Remember, I am not Anti-Any Race. I love everyone. I am just against multi-cultural/racial socieities because only black leaders can work in the best interest of black people, as white leaders can work in the best interest of white people, etc.

For the record, I do not like Whites who support Marxist idealogies, miscegenation and liberal views that threaten to undermine the integrity of our nation.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-03-16 at 08:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-16, 08:50 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "That could have been about anybody;..."
Well, you hate me, definitely

I agree with some things Marx has said. I"m a liberal in your view. Therefore, you hate me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-16, 08:51 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "That could have been about anybody;..."
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Anyone can find any quote to support any viewpoint. What matter's is whether or not people care about what you have to say. And no one here does. So stop talking.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-16, 08:58 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I've said it before and I'll say it..."
Hey, Zonalon, here's another one for you (everyone else disregard this):

Yo I got an idea
Let me go grab Sticky right quick

**sounds of steps**

Hey yo Stick, Stick

[Sticky]
Yo Slim Shady
Yo I just had like a nightmah..
Wait it wasn't like a nightmare
It was like a good dreah..
Well it wasn't a good.. (What was it?)
Hey yo I just had a crazy dream man (What?)
Yo, yo I dreamed I was white! (Ohhh)

Chorus: Eminem

If he was white
What if he was white?
What if he was white?
What - If - He - Was - White?
What if he was white?
What if he was
white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white?

Verse One: Sticky Fingaz

Yo, yo
What if I was white skin the same color as cocaine?
Blond hair, blue eyes
The whole shibang
I know one thing
Police wouldn't always be watching me
Pull me over for nothing, constantly jockin me
(Can I get your autograph?)
Yellow cabs in the cities would stop for me
I wouldn't need caladeral to buy property
If I was white
Wouldn't matter if I was rich or poor
SECURITY wouldn't follow me around the store
Like I'd steal something (Maybe he might of stole something)
Because I'm black I rob
And automatically assume I ain't got no job
On my own land I feel like an immigrant
If I was white
I wouldn't thought O.J. was innocent (He did it)

If I was white
What if he was white?
What if he was white? (Yo think about that)
What if he was white, white, white, white, he was white (for a minute)
What if he was white?
What if he was (What if he was white?)
white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white? (What if
he was white?)

What if he was white?
What if he was white?
What if you were white? (what if he was white?)
What if he was
white, white, white, white, white,(STICKyyyy what if you were white?) white,
white,
white, white, white?

Verse Two: Sticky Fingaz

If I was white
It would be a different world for me
If I was white (ummmmmmmm?)
What shade would I be?
Would I be Redneck or Skinhead, preppy or high class?
YOUd PROBABLY LIVE IN A TRAILERPARK AND BE WHITE TRASH!
In any case that be the ill shit right? (Yep)
But there's a good and a bad side to being white
You can't say the N word without starting a fight
(What's UP MY NIGGER?)
couldnt dance on beat, Id had two left feet
Even if I was white
id probably still have a ghetto chick(How you doing?)
Is it a myth
Or would I really have a little dick (Nah, it's true!)
If I was white
I would probably listen to hard rock
and cover my ears when ever I heard Hip Hop (Ahhhhhhhhhhhh)

If he was white
What if he was white?
What if he was white? (What if he was white?)
What if he was white, white, white, white, he was white
What if he was white?
What if he was
he was white?)

What if he was white?
What if he was white?
What if he was white, white, white, white, he was white(ummmmmmmm?)
What if he was white? (What if you were white?)
What if he was
he was white?)

Verse Three: Sticky Fingaz

Yo,yo,yo, if I was white
I probably wouldn't even think the same
Id watch Tennis and golf and bet on Hockey games (Red Wings Man)
Wear suit and ties and go to work everyday
If I was white
I couldn't live around my way
if i was white it probably wouldn't never even been an Onyx shit
I be steady sippin vadka and tonixs
Smokin on a marlboro
instead of a newport
Id live in Long Island
Instead of New York
If I was white
I probably couldn't dunk
Cuz everybody knows white man can't jump (Nope!)
i probably wouldn't be able to go to the weed spots
Cuz all the dreads would think Im a cop

If he was white
What if he was white?
What if he was white?
What - If - He - Was - White?(Yo you can't say that)
What if he was white
What if he was

What if you were white?
What if he was white?
What if he was white?
What if he was
If he was white?
What if he was white?
What if he was white
(What would you do if you were white?)
(What if you were white?)
white, white, white, white, white, white,
(What if you were white!!!!)
white, white, white, white?
What if he was white?
What if he was white?
white, white, white, white, white?
What if he was white
white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white?

[Eminem]
Yo, what if I was White? uhh..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-03-16, 10:12 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "That could have been about anybody;..."
zonalon said:
That could have been about anybody
zonalon said:
Come on come on I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro pull the trigger kill a nigga he's a hero
Give crack to the kids who the hell cares one less ugly mouth on the welfare
First ship 'em dope & let 'em deal the brothers
give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other
It's time to fight back that's what Huey said
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead
I got love for my brother but we can never go nowhere
unless we share with each other We gotta start makin' changes
learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers
and that's how it's supposed to be
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
but things changed, and that's the way it is

[Bridge w/ changing ad libs]

Come on come on That's just the way it is Things'll never be the same
That's just the way it is aww yeah
[Repeat]

I see no changes all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
We under I wonder what it takes to make this
one better place, let's erase the wasted
Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight
and only time we chill is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other
And although it seems heaven sent We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh
It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact
the penitentiary's packed, and it's filled with blacks
But some things will never change
try to show another way but you stayin' in the dope game
Now tell me what's a mother to do bein' real don't appeal to the brother in you
You gotta operate the easy way
"I made a G today" But you made it in a sleazy way
sellin' crack to the kid. " I gotta get paid,"
Well hey, well that's the way it is

[Bridge]
[Talking:]

We gotta make a change...
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive.
And still I see no changes can't a brother get a little peace
It's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East
Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me
And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do
But now I'm back with the blacks givin' it back to you
Don't let 'em jack you up, back you up, crack you up and pimp slap you up
You gotta learn to hold ya own
they get jealous when they see ya with ya mobile phone
But tell the cops they can't touch this
I don't trust this when they try to rush I bust this
That's the sound of my tool you say it ain't cool my mama didn't raise no fool
And as long as I stay black I gotta stay strapped & I never get to lay back
'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the pay backs
some buck that I roughed up way back comin' back after all these years
rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat that's the way it is uhh

[Bridge 'til fade]

The funny thing is Zonalon probably wouldn't hate this song.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-17, 01:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Come on come on I see no changes wake..."
I'm surprised you like that song?

!King_Amazon! said:
It's time to fight back that's what Huey said
2 shots in the dark now Huey's dead
I got love for my brother but we can never go nowhere
unless we share with each other We gotta start makin' changes
learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers
and that's how it's supposed to be
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
but things changed, and that's the way it is

[Bridge w/ changing ad libs]

Come on come on That's just the way it is Things'll never be the same
That's just the way it is aww yeah
[Repeat]

[Bridge]
[Talking:]

[Bridge 'til fade]

The funny thing is Zonalon probably wouldn't hate this song.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-03-17, 03:09 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm surprised you like that song?"
Why would you say that? I've made it known that I'm a fan of Tupac. He spoke the truth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-17, 03:24 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Why would you say that? I've made it..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Why would you say that? I've made it known that I'm a fan of Tupac. He spoke the truth.
Pretty cool. Never knew that about you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-03-17, 03:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Pretty cool. Never knew that about you."
Who doesn't like that song? Honestly. Who?

Note: zonalon is not a person, but StupidChild.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-17, 06:00 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Hey, Zonalon, here's another one for..."
I'm afraid you've all been mislead by the Jewish media. If everyone was a minority, then we'd all get special rights. (all minorites get special rights -- shouldn't the majority get the special rights since they are the majority?)

All I see in that song is violence and drugs propaganda.

Quote:
Tired of "bein' poor?" Is this why he was a millionaire? Hey, and it's even worse that he's black. Affirmitive action? Slavery reperations? Etc, etc. What do we get? NOTHING! And now he's lookin' for a purse to snatch.. you're selling albums, so why would you need purses to snatch?

Quote:
Yes, cops do give a damn about you negros. If they kill you, it's a hate crime. They don't care what happens to Whites. Everyone does think negroes are heroes; that is why they are treated like gods everywhere they go. Give crack to the kids? LMAO! Who's giving you crack? We aren't the one dealing you the drugs. Black on white crime is higher than black on black crime. http://www.crusader.net/texts/bt/bt06.html

Quote:
He is purposefully advocating racial war in this verse. (I could barely understand what he is trying to say here... the drugs must have decayed his mind. That or he was trying to influence kids to speak like him.)

Quote:
Sounds like Black Supremacy here. Heaven sent? Maybe it's because your negro politicians call other lighter politicians ( even lighter black ones) faggot white boys. Who would elect such a man to become president? Could it be the penitentiary's packed with blacks because your kind commits 50% of the U.S. crime? Hell, Tupac, half your songs were about you and your "Gangster" ways. See, you're even telling the world you'll get lots of money by selling crack. Maybe that's why you get arrested.

Quote:
Yeah, and for starters, you could stop singing about violence and drugs.

Quote:
This is exactly why the police arrest you, because you're conducting criminal acts on the streets. I've got an idea. Don't do drugs. You have to do drugs? Since when?

Quote:
Yep, you're back with your blacks "givin' it back to us." ( which I'm sure you meant "killing us")

No, I don't get jealous when I see you with your mobile phones. You are just very loud sometimes. Shouldn't there be some kind of law against singing about resistance to the police's power? You're going to bust a cop now? Is that a threat? Never get to lay back?? LMAO! Are you sure you don't want a free GVT hand-out? Don't worry, bud, your skin won't be lightening any time soon. Stay strapped, whatever that means. Pay backs? Was this a racial statement?

It was quite hard for me to understand what this drug addict was trying to say, but I could clearly see the pro-Violence, pro-Drug message he was sending to young children.

...and to think some people idolize this man.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-17, 06:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Hey, Zonalon, here's another one for..."
mjordan2nd said:
Hey, Zonalon, here's another one for you (everyone else disregard this):

Yo I got an idea
Let me go grab Sticky right quick

**sounds of steps**

Hey yo Stick, Stick

[Sticky]
Yo Slim Shady
Yo I just had like a nightmah..
Wait it wasn't like a nightmare
It was like a good dreah..
Well it wasn't a good.. (What was it?)
Hey yo I just had a crazy dream man (What?)
Yo, yo I dreamed I was white! (Ohhh)

If he was white
What if he was white?
What if he was white?
What if he was white?
What if he was

Verse One: Sticky Fingaz

Yo, yo
What if I was white skin the same color as cocaine?
Blond hair, blue eyes
The whole shibang
I know one thing
Police wouldn't always be watching me
Pull me over for nothing, constantly jockin me
(Can I get your autograph?)
Yellow cabs in the cities would stop for me
I wouldn't need caladeral to buy property
If I was white
Wouldn't matter if I was rich or poor
SECURITY wouldn't follow me around the store
Like I'd steal something (Maybe he might of stole something)
Because I'm black I rob
And automatically assume I ain't got no job
On my own land I feel like an immigrant
If I was white
I wouldn't thought O.J. was innocent (He did it)

If I was white
What if he was white?
What if he was white? (Yo think about that)
What if he was white, white, white, white, he was white (for a minute)
What if he was white?
What if he was (What if he was white?)
he was white?)

What if he was white?
What if he was white?
What if you were white? (what if he was white?)
What if he was
white, white, white, white, white,(STICKyyyy what if you were white?) white,
white,
white, white, white?

Verse Two: Sticky Fingaz

If I was white
It would be a different world for me
If I was white (ummmmmmmm?)
What shade would I be?
Would I be Redneck or Skinhead, preppy or high class?
YOUd PROBABLY LIVE IN A TRAILERPARK AND BE WHITE TRASH!
In any case that be the ill shit right? (Yep)
But there's a good and a bad side to being white
You can't say the N word without starting a fight
(What's UP MY NIGGER?)
couldnt dance on beat, Id had two left feet
Even if I was white
id probably still have a ghetto chick(How you doing?)
Is it a myth
Or would I really have a little dick (Nah, it's true!)
If I was white
I would probably listen to hard rock
and cover my ears when ever I heard Hip Hop (Ahhhhhhhhhhhh)

If he was white
What if he was white?
What if he was white? (What if he was white?)
What if he was white, white, white, white, he was white
What if he was white?
What if he was
he was white?)

What if he was white?
What if he was white?
What if he was white, white, white, white, he was white(ummmmmmmm?)
What if he was white? (What if you were white?)
What if he was
he was white?)

Verse Three: Sticky Fingaz

Yo,yo,yo, if I was white
I probably wouldn't even think the same
Id watch Tennis and golf and bet on Hockey games (Red Wings Man)
Wear suit and ties and go to work everyday
If I was white
I couldn't live around my way
if i was white it probably wouldn't never even been an Onyx shit
I be steady sippin vadka and tonixs
Smokin on a marlboro
instead of a newport
Id live in Long Island
Instead of New York
If I was white
I probably couldn't dunk
Cuz everybody knows white man can't jump (Nope!)
i probably wouldn't be able to go to the weed spots
Cuz all the dreads would think Im a cop

If he was white
What if he was white?
What if he was white?
What - If - He - Was - White?(Yo you can't say that)
What if he was white
What if he was

What if you were white?
What if he was white?
What if he was white?
What if he was
If he was white?
What if he was white?
What if he was white
(What would you do if you were white?)
(What if you were white?)
white, white, white, white, white, white,
(What if you were white!!!!)
white, white, white, white?
What if he was white?
What if he was white?
white, white, white, white, white?
What if he was white
white, white, white, white, white, white, white, white?

[Eminem]
Yo, what if I was White? uhh..
(remember... nigger is just the mispronunciation of negro (spanish word for black).. nothing "offensive" really... the Jewish media just makes it seem that way.)

if i was a nigger...i could drive a cadillac with class
my pocket stuffed with welfare checks, and i could sit on my big black ass
now you take a nigger, he aint nobody's fool, he doesn't buy any gasoline to drive his kids to school
damn i wish i was a nigger
our government has gone crazy, i'd change things if i could
if i was only a nigger, i could afford to live in a white neighborhood
oh the things that i could do, if i was black and hell bent
i could send my kids to college, and it wouldn't cost me one damn cent
the wife and i were down on our luck, we were really getting uptight
they said at the welfare office, you aint black you're white
oh how I've tried to get a job, a diploma i had with pride
the post office man laughed and said youre not dark enough to even qualify
i took a civil service exam, and passed it without shame
a nigger took one next to me, and he couldnt even write his own name
the nigger, he got the job, now he's government top ?prass?
he couldn't qualify for a trash truck, I'm out on the street on my ass
if i was a Jesse Jackson, id be nobody's slob
wearin $500.00 dollar suits, that nigger hasn't even got a job
if i was Jackson Brown, i could sit back and relax
and if elected president, could paint the white house black
if i was a jig-a-boo, i could find me my roots
with a afro big as a watermelon, and a pair of white disco boots
if i was only dark complexioned, i could stand tall in this life
i could eat high off the hog, just me and my white wife
things are supposed to be segregated, but things are a little off key
I've never seen a white man, head...of the NAACP
it aint that i don't like a nigger, if I've rubbed you wrong by chance
take a look at that mistletoe, hanging on the seat of my pants
if i was a kinky top, i could be a Martin Luther King
id have me a vision on a mountain top, my song the whole world would sing
i could have me a peace march, on the streets of Memphis, Tennessee
i could tare up the whole damn city, and the police wouldn't dare stop me
a lot of things in life i know, but one thing i cant figure
why a nigger can call me a honkey, and i cant call a nigger a nigger
if i was a jungle bunny, i could ring a golden bell
i could be a Mohammed Ali, and be loved by Howard Coozell
if i was a you-bangy, 7 foot tall and lean
i could be a famous player, on the Washington basketball team
if i was only chocolate brown, i could have me some turnip greens
a possum fat an watermelon, chitlens and a pot of butter beans
now when Martin Luther King, was buried in Washington with class
face down in his box, so the politicians could kiss his ass
i guess its just politics, and it sure gets my goat
kiss assin with a nigger, just to get his vote
if i was only a ?birdhead?, id live high on the hill
sellin cocaine and prostitutes, and poppin all kinds of pills
now take the NAACP, they can march and raise all kinds of hell
let the KKK start to move, and they'll all wind up in jail
i dreamed my life was over, i heard saint peter say
today we're taken on the niggers, you've gotta go the..other way
then i heard the devil, he said i heard what peter had to say
but I'm sorry to tell you son, today in hell...is nigger day
damn don't you wish you were a nigger
I'm going back to the hills of Arkansas, where they don't have those not damn one sided nigger peace marches
protesters, welfare check grabbers, I'm gon' plant me some turnip greens in a watermelon patch
raise me a hog, and a big fat possum
i said yes i am you mother

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-17, 06:24 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "(remember... nigger is just the..."
Quick survey: Does anyone care? hmm, let's see now...

Nope, nobody cares about what you have to say. Thank you, and have a nice day.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-17, 07:05 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I'm afraid you've all been mislead by..."
zonalon said:
I'm afraid you've all been mislead by the Jewish media. If everyone was a minority, then we'd all get special rights. (all minorites get special rights -- shouldn't the majority get the special rights since they are the majority?)

All I see in that song is violence and drugs propaganda[He's speaking AGAINST drugs and violence for the most part].

Tired of "bein' poor?" Is this why he was a millionaire?[He isn't talking about himself, he's talking about black people in general.] Hey, and it's even worse that he's black. Affirmitive action? Slavery reperations? Etc, etc. What do we get? NOTHING! And now he's lookin' for a purse to snatch.. you're selling albums, so why would you need purses to snatch?[Once again, he's not talking about himself. If he is, he's probably talking about how he used to be. He wasn't always rich]

Yes, cops do give a damn about you negros. If they kill you, it's a hate crime. They don't care what happens to Whites[Cops don't care what happens to white people? You're seriously misinformed. I wouldn't say all cops are anti black, but cops definately do care just as much about white people as any other race. All of the cops I know are very good people]. Everyone does think negroes are heroes[That isn't even what he means you moron, he means if a cop kills a negro the cop is a hero in the eyes of most people] that is why they are treated like gods everywhere they go[How are black people treated like gods, what the hell are you talking about?]. Give crack to the kids? LMAO! Who's giving you crack?[The people shipping drugs into our country aren't black people.] We aren't the one dealing you the drugs. Black on white crime is higher than black on black crime. http://www.crusader.net/texts/bt/bt06.html

He is purposefully advocating racial war in this verse.[How is he advocating racial war in any way? You must misunderstand what he's saying or something. He says "Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races", in other words, black people hating white people for something that isn't their fault makes black people look disgraceful, and white people hating black people for stupid things like thinking they are going to steal their wives and stuff makes white people look disgraceful.] (I could barely understand what he is trying to say here... the drugs must have decayed his mind[He says himself that black people and white people are both smoking crack tonight. Drug use isn't a racial thing.]. That or he was trying to influence kids to speak like him.[if anything, he was trying to get kids and all other people to think like him. He says they are killing each other(he's talking about black people killing black people I'm assuming) and they need to start healing each other instead.])

Sounds like Black Supremacy here. Heaven sent?[He's saying that a black president seems Heaven Sent to black people because black people want a black president, but he's saying that the world isn't ready for one.] Maybe it's because your negro politicians call other lighter politicians ( even lighter black ones) faggot white boys. Who would elect such a man to become president?[So every black polititian is like this? You're generalizing.] Could it be the penitentiary's packed with blacks because your kind commits 50% of the U.S. crime?[That's his point, things NEED TO CHANGE.] Hell, Tupac, half your songs were about you and your "Gangster" ways[He talks about how he used to be and how he is now. He doesn't claim to be a perfect person.]. See, you're even telling the world you'll get lots of money by selling crack[He's talking to another guy in the song(the quotes are someone else talking) and he's telling him that the way he's making his money is wrong.]. Maybe that's why you get arrested.

Yeah, and for starters, you could stop singing about violence and drugs.[He talks about how things are, violence and drugs are part of life, he isn't supporting it, he's supporting an end to it(violence anyway).]

This is exactly why the police arrest you, because you're conducting criminal acts on the streets[That isn't his point. His point is, the government cares more about catching people that smoke marijuana(which is harmless) than people that are starving to death.]. I've got an idea. Don't do drugs. You have to do drugs? Since when?[My guess would be what he's talking about is the people that got hooked when they were younger. It isn't as simple as just not doing it once you are hooked. You might as well tell them to not eat.]

Yep, you're back with your blacks "givin' it back to us." ( which I'm sure you meant "killing us")

No, I don't get jealous when I see you with your mobile phones. You are just very loud sometimes. Shouldn't there be some kind of law against singing about resistance to the police's power?[Freedom of Speech. What he means is a cop sees a black guy with a mobile phone and thinks he's a criminal because black people are supposed to be poor.] You're going to bust a cop now? Is that a threat?[He means in self defense.] Never get to lay back?? [because he's always got trouble]LMAO! Are you sure you don't want a free GVT hand-out[He's rich.]? Don't worry, bud, your skin won't be lightening any time soon. Stay strapped, whatever that means.[It means carry a gun for protection.] Pay backs?[He's saying that someone that he pissed of a long time ago might come back and get revenge. He can't stop watching his back because he's already done things that he can't get out of.] Was this a racial statement? [It had nothing to do with race.]

It was quite hard for me to understand what this drug addict was trying to say[It's not hard at all unless you're automatically against what he is saying. Your mind is closed.], but I could clearly see the pro-Violence, pro-Drug message he was sending to young children.[Which is funny because he's sending an anti-violence anti-racism message to EVERYONE.]

...and to think some people idolize this man.[With good reason. I'm not an unintelligent person.]
Responses in []'s. MJ, feel free to correct me on anything I said in there, I could be wrong about what he meant about some things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-17, 07:15 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I'm afraid you've all been mislead by..."
Okay, FUCK YOU! Nobody disses tis song. This song is the realest song ever. This is not Jewish media, buffoon, this is from a black man telling it how it is. I will defend this song to the death. This to me is like the bible to you. Wait, no, it's more than the bible ever can be for you, because your ignoramus tendencies have limited you to rather simple things like shitting all over the keyboard, and, quite frankly, you don't have the mental capacity to understand religion, or what religion is. I don't know if you're a fucking troll, or if you're quite honestly this stupid, but either way you're a fucking retard. If you're a troll and you spend this much fucking time annoying us, get a fucking life. If you honestly believe this bullshit, grow some balls and tell a black man to his face what you're not afraid to say on the internet. I know for a fact you haven't, because had you done so, you would have had your balls shoved down your fucking throat which doesn't deserve to breathe the same air that I, a black person breathes, and you would've deserved all of the pain and agony of your beating. You are a moron, troll or not.

Quote:
All I see in that song is violence and drugs propaganda.
That's either all you want to see, or you're just too stupid, dumb, and slow to fucking make sense out of words.

Quote:
Tired of "bein' poor?" Is this why he was a millionaire? Hey, and it's even worse that he's black. Affirmitive action? Slavery reperations? Etc, etc. What do we get? NOTHING! And now he's lookin' for a purse to snatch.. you're selling albums, so why would you need purses to snatch?
You idiot, he's not talking about himself. I would've expected even you, Zonalon, the leader of the IPOA (Ignorant Poons of America) to understand that much. He's talking about the next kid growing up in the ghetto. It's metaphorical.

What do you get? HOW ABOUT A 300 FUCKING YEAR HEAD-START. Now, even I believe that affirmitive action is outdated today, though many more intelligent and educated than myself believe otherwise. And slavery reperations? Are you talking about the 40 acres and a mule? Just to let you know, we didn't get that. If we had gotten slavery reperations, black would be rich.

Yes, cops do give a damn about you negros. If they kill you, it's a hate crime. They don't care what happens to Whites. Everyone does think negroes are heroes; that is why they are treated like gods everywhere they go. Give crack to the kids? LMAO! Who's giving you crack? We aren't the one dealing you the drugs. Black on white crime is higher than black on black crime. http://www.crusader.net/texts/bt/bt06.html

CRUSADER.NET IS STORMFRONT YOU IGNORANT FUCKING JACKASS. HOLY FUCK, HOW IS IT FUCKING POSSIBLE TO BE SO FUCKING STUPID. EXPLAIN IT TO BE YOU FUCKING WASTE OF FLESH. EXPLAIN IT TO ME. How many times do we have to drill it through your fucking head, QUIT USING KLAN PROPOGANDA. How about you look at a government web site that gives you the actual statistics. You'll find, that for the 50 millionth time, you're WRONG!

Also, you've apparently never met a fucking cop. Racist cops are rampant, wherever you go? Don't give a damn about the whites? Why don't you go to a white neighborhood and show me how many squad cars you see protecting the neighborhood, and then go to a black ghetto and tell me the same there. Who the fuck do you think is bringing the Crack into this country? Think about that for a second. It's not us.

Quote:
He is purposefully advocating racial war in this verse. (I could barely understand what he is trying to say here... the drugs must have decayed his mind. That or he was trying to influence kids to speak like him.)
Holy shit! How, how in the world of fuck do you get that out of that verse. Drugs must have decayed his mind? That's why he came up with beautiful music, right? That's why you're the one who copies and pastes without giving credit, and here he is standing tall making beautiful songs which have a meaning, while you're out here trying to spread seeds of hate which aren't even your own. You're fucking copying and pasting. Before you accuse someone of being incoherrent, at least grow a fucking brain. And a pair of balls too, fuckwit.

And once again, explain to me how he's advocating racial war here.

Quote:
Sounds like Black Supremacy here. Heaven sent? Maybe it's because your negro politicians call other lighter politicians ( even lighter black ones) faggot white boys. Who would elect such a man to become president? Could it be the penitentiary's packed with blacks because your kind commits 50% of the U.S. crime? Hell, Tupac, half your songs were about you and your "Gangster" ways. See, you're even telling the world you'll get lots of money by selling crack. Maybe that's why you get arrested.
Where in the fuck have black politicians called white politicians faggot white boys. And don't act all innocent. There are plenty of White politicians who aren't afraid to throw around the word nigger to get attention, faggot white boy.

Crime comes from being wronged. Yes, black people do commit crimes, but it's not the 50% you proclaim. Whatever the statistics are, it's a known fact that blacks have it harder in court than whites. And both times he was arrested he was innocent, twat. Just another example of a statistic that should've never been there in the first place.

Quote:
Yeah, and for starters, you could stop singing about violence and drugs.
So could the Klan. I'll tell you what, you get the Klan, and all the other white boys to stop hating us for good, and I swear to god I will get the same from black people all around.

Quote:
This is exactly why the police arrest you, because you're conducting criminal acts on the streets. I've got an idea. Don't do drugs. You have to do drugs? Since when?
*sigh*

He's implying that a war on poverty would significantly reduce drug use, a view that many of the nations most educated men hold. He's not saying that he had to do drugs, he's saying he never did a crime that he didn't need to do.

Quote:
Well, what do you expect. From all the things he's seen, it's no wonder that he hates the government. When he was born, his mother was in jail on fraudulent charges. He was a jail baby. He grew up in New York. He saw the hate first-hand. What do you expect? When all you've seen from other people is hate, that's all you're going to give back.

But the thing is, that's not true. He stood taller than most of the others at just 5' 7". His songs aren't about hate at all -- a lot of them about love, you're just too fucking ignorant to see it.

Quote:
No, I don't get jealous when I see you with your mobile phones. You are just very loud sometimes. Shouldn't there be some kind of law against singing about resistance to the police's power? You're going to bust a cop now? Is that a threat? Never get to lay back?? LMAO! Are you sure you don't want a free GVT hand-out? Don't worry, bud, your skin won't be lightening any time soon. Stay strapped, whatever that means. Pay backs? Was this a racial statement?
Of course you do. I've seen it ni your other posts too. "Oh damn, why do blacks have Cadillacs." "Why do blacks buy 200 dollar jersies and 200 dollar shoes." Of course you get mad when you see us with our mobile phone (again, click on that metaphor link I provided above). Shouldn't there be a law about resisting police power? Shouldn't their be a law against stupidity. Well, in that case, you'd get the death penalty. Of course when the cops attack you you're going to fight back. Any sane and human person would. When you have 6 cops beating the hell out of you for no particular reason, you're going to fight back. Tupac had the hell beat out of him while on the streets and in custody of the cops for Jaywalking. Of course when that happens you're going to hate the cops.

You really need to understand what he's saying before you talk. He's talking about payback from some childhood enemy. There is no way I have the time to explain the whole meaning of the song to you. You wouldn't understand anyway.

Quote:
It was quite hard for me to understand what this drug addict was trying to say, but I could clearly see the pro-Violence, pro-Drug message he was sending to young children.

...and to think some people idolize this man.

It was quite hard for you to type this post, considering you're accomodated to copying and pasting. Of course, that's why none of it made sense. Pro-violence and pro-drug? You're just a fuckwit.

...and to think some people idolize David Duke.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2005-03-17 at 07:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes