Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Homo-sexuality is the greatest
Posted 2005-03-14, 09:16 PM
http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editoria...er=y&ck=&ch=en

I'm so glad our children are being taught this in schools! I hope lots of kids become queer so they don't have kids and don't spread on their genes to future generations. Kids are just a nuissence, anyways. Your family line's been going on for only a few thousand years; just stop it now, right, Spongebob?
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-14, 09:28 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Homo-sexuality is the greatest"
No... Just, no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-03-14, 11:14 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "No... Just, no."
Smoke weed everyday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-14, 11:21 PM in reply to zonalon's post "Homo-sexuality is the greatest"
zonalon said:
http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editoria...er=y&ck=&ch=en

I'm so glad our children are being taught this in schools! I hope lots of kids become queer so they don't have kids and don't spread on their genes to future generations. Kids are just a nuissence, anyways. Your family line's been going on for only a few thousand years; just stop it now, right, Spongebob?
Only around 2% of the population is gay, so who cares?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-03-14, 11:33 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Only around 2% of the population is..."
I care. At lot of people care. What if you were the minority, and people had that mindset about helping you get the respect you deserve? I doubt you would appreciate it. And Zonalon, stop being an idiot. They're not trying to convert to homosexuality, they're trying to teach tolerance of homosexuality. Huge difference.

Oh, and I think its more than 2%.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-14, 11:38 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "I care. At lot of people care. What if..."
No, Mantralord is right on this one. He's actually a gay (that's right, a gay) and he gets his gay-news-feed directly from the Gay Headquarters in Gayville, New Jersey.

*starts mopping up the pools of sarcasm so WetWired doesn't slip on them and accuse me of being a bigot again*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-03-14, 11:41 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "No, Mantralord is right on this one. ..."
*Grabs the paper towels to help*

.... Wait, why New Jersey?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-15, 12:35 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "*Grabs the paper towels to help* ..."
Because that's where the original strains of the G-Virus (read: Gay-Virus) were engineered by the Parasol Corporation.

Resident Evil references are awesome!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-03-15, 12:41 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Because that's where the original..."
Raziel said:
Because that's where the original strains of the G-Virus (read: Gay-Virus) were engineered by the Parasol Corporation.

Resident Evil references are awesome!
Oooh ooh and their main computer sounds like a little boy with a Russian accent!

kekekekeeke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-03-15, 03:45 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Oooh ooh and their main computer sounds..."
In Soviet Russia, virus engineer you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2005-03-15, 06:01 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "No, Mantralord is right on this one. ..."
Raziel said:
No, Mantralord is right on this one. He's actually a gay (that's right, a gay) and he gets his gay-news-feed directly from the Gay Headquarters in Gayville, New Jersey.

*starts mopping up the pools of sarcasm so WetWired doesn't slip on them and accuse me of being a bigot again*
Man, what's with all the hate of gay people at this forums all of a sudden. Quit being a bigot, Raziel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-03-15, 07:44 AM in reply to zonalon's post "Homo-sexuality is the greatest"
I think everyone should be in an interracial homo-sexual marriage because then there wouldn't be any more hate!
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-15, 08:50 AM in reply to zonalon's post starting "I think everyone should be in an..."
zonalon said:
I think everyone should be in an interracial homo-sexual marriage because then there wouldn't be any more hate!
Don't forget polygamy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mantralord

Posted 2005-03-15, 10:10 AM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Don't forget polygamy!"
Yes, fuck the people who make little boats and airplanes out of paper..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-15, 10:42 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Yes, fuck the people who make little..."
Thats origami

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-15, 01:47 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Thats origami"
What's wrong with origami???

Who doesn't like origami???

Eh?? EH??

He he he...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-03-15, 02:55 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "What's wrong with origami??? Who..."
I like orgies

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-03-15, 04:06 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Only around 2% of the population is..."
I think it's really about 3-5% of the populace. I could be wrong...

Also, Zonalon, you're stupid. The sarcasm in your posts are evident and you need a good beating.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-15, 06:22 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I think it's really about 3-5% of the..."
A beating, like, sexually?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-03-15, 06:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "A beating, like, sexually?"
It's no fun to beat such a dumbass sexually. I'm talking about beating him with a cat o' ninetails .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack