Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2012-10-11, 11:48 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You should totally do that. I have a..."
It's amazing, that is the exact position I've had since my location was announced.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-11, 02:52 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It's amazing, that is the exact..."
A doctorate in penisology? I am confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-11, 08:47 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "A doctorate in penisology? I am..."
No, I was just to lazy to scroll up and reply to that picture.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-11, 11:28 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "No, I was just to lazy to scroll up and..."
You should clarify these things to me better or else I will end up in a state of confusion like your pikachu and hurt myself. :I
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-12, 12:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "You should clarify these things to me..."
The damage from confusion is 40 Normal damage. Why does it work on Ghosts?
Why does Confused Ray work on Normal types?
I will never understand.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-12, 09:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The damage from confusion is 40 Normal..."
I will never understand why more men do not show me their dicks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-13, 12:55 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I will never understand why more men do..."
I'm surprisingly bored of fapping to this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-10-13, 08:31 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The damage from confusion is 40 Normal..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
The damage from confusion is 40 Normal damage. Why does it work on Ghosts?
Why does Confused Ray work on Normal types?
I will never understand.
As far as the confusion damage, can you source that? As far as I knew it was the same as curse used to be where it's type of damage is ???.

Confuse ray should not work on normal types, someone needs to take that up with GameFreak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-13, 09:38 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm surprisingly bored of fapping to..."
Would you prefer I blow you instead? I'll dress as a lolicon or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-13, 11:44 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Would you prefer I blow you instead? ..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Would you prefer I blow you instead? I'll dress as a lolicon or something.

Still less gay than anything Skittles has said on this forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-10-13, 12:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Still less gay than anything Skittles..."

So is that a yes or a no, Gravvy Grav?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-13, 12:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Still less gay than anything Skittles..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Still less gay than anything Skittles has said on this forum
Hahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2012-10-13, 10:27 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Hahaha"
It is true though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-14, 03:06 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "As far as the confusion damage, can you..."
It reads as typeless, which I guess I /assumed/ was "Normal" at the time I read it. It's probably much closer to ??? though, you're right.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-10-14, 08:04 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "It reads as typeless, which I guess I..."
??? and typeless are the same thing. I figured it must be typeless because it damages everything equally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-14, 09:41 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "??? and typeless are the same thing. I..."
I used charm on your penis. It was very effective.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-14, 10:02 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I used charm on your penis. It was..."
*Asamin's defence fell greatly*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-14, 11:24 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "*Asamin's defence fell greatly*"
Boo yah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-10-14, 12:54 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Boo yah."
Asamin's penis uses Iron Defense * defense rose greatly*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-10-14, 05:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not sure why I'm the guy who would have..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Not sure why I'm the guy who would have to do it. I can think of other active staff members who are far more likely to, for the lulz, and such forth... though, as you're the one asking, I suspect it's more likely that you'd be given your own IP, rather than Asamins.
I wonder who Lenny might be referring to...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!