Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

About Asamin
Posted 2012-09-27, 03:43 PM
Let it be known that Asamin was asked recently to release photographic evidence of his nether regions. He has yet to relinquish these and I find that highly disturbing and wrong on many a level. It is a request that is easy to fulfill, yet he dances around doing it. He also is unaware of the major effect the revealing of these nether photos will have. The revealing of his junk could lead to the end of many a pox.

Believe it or not, should Asamin reveal his privates to me there may not be another war for years to come. How do I know this one may ask, but the answer is simple: I just do. To see something so glorious and amazing would mean that politicians everywhere would suddenly change how they think and interact with other nations. War will slowly come to an end and beautiful people will take over and start to whip the not-so-beautiful into a state of beauty never thought possible before, which will only cause more people to not fight and go to war. Don't you think that him revealing to me is only a small price to pay in the long run of a better, happier, war-free world?

The grand display and unveiling of Asamin's family jewels to me will lead to a cure for various types of cancer. I assume that you, the reader, may be highly skeptical of this and I would be too were I you. The truth is we need something tangible to be seen to be reminded of why we should be motivated to find a cure to each type of cancer that we can. The grandiose design that biology gave to Asamin's boys will be so blinding and so soothing that people around the world will no long misappropriate funds and donations, directing them all to help scientists truly discover cures for cancers. They will no longer be bought by the pharmaceutical and insurance companies and will be free to help fight the murderous menace and improve the quality of life for everyone. Is that not enticing a thought?

On a more lackadaisical note the revealing of Asamin's snake will lead to a greater understanding of how awful much of the mainstream media has become. This one may prove to be the biggest result from such a revealing as it will change everything we watch, hear, and play. The blinding brilliance of Asamin's hammer and chains will cause media moguls to become more innovative and to try and find new ways to entertain the masses. The music industry will change for the better, finding new and more interesting sounds and bands. Cartoons and other children's shows will be at their former glory, yet surpass it. Reality TV will die except for a handful of reality shows that are actually entertaining and not mind-numbingly, brain cell-killing awful. Wouldn't a new golden age in media be wonderful?

So when Asamin refuses to expose himself to me, realize all the awful, awful things that are happening in the world and how they are coming together because of the lack of his photogenic unit being given to me. Knowing what I know now would not you, the reader, agree that I deserve to see the wedding tackle? I know that the world will end up being a better place and have articulated into words how for your reading pleasure. So do know that Asamin should show me the goods for the sake of the world and western civilization. For the showing of his penis shall set me free, so shall the showing of his penis set the world free.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-27, 04:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "About Asamin"
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-09-27, 07:09 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "About Asamin"
Nigga you gay.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-09-27, 08:50 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "http://cdn.funcheap.com/wp-content/uploa..."
A picture of a hot dog is far from what I require.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-27, 10:42 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "A picture of a hot dog is far from what..."
How about a prick in a hotdog bun?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-09-27, 11:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How about a prick in a hotdog bun?"
As long as it's his prick and it just happens to be in a hot dog bun. Regardless, he needs to get moving with the pricktures. I wrote a goddamn five paragraph essay about how good it would be for the world and myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-28, 08:06 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "As long as it's his prick and it just..."
I appreciate the want to see my genitalia, but you will never get to Kagom.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-09-28, 09:31 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I appreciate the want to see my..."
Asamin, why do you hate freedom? Your penis deserves to be free and by showing me some pricktures, you will show you love freedom. Don't be a terrorist, free your wang to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-28, 10:02 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Asamin, why do you hate freedom? Your..."
My wang is free to girls. I do not wish to willingly expose my nether regions to a male, especially over the internet, no offence to you Kagom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-09-28, 11:01 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "My wang is free to girls. I do not wish..."
Come on, it'll be our little secret. No one will ever have to know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-28, 11:34 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Come on, it'll be our little secret. ..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2012-09-28, 11:37 AM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
The only problem with that is that I wouldn't take a picture of that nor would I send such picture to anyone, even a trusted beautiful female.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-09-28, 11:38 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "The only problem with that is that I..."
Bitch I transcend time and space. I transcend women, men, evolution, the cosmos. I am the fucking original alpha. I'm that special that you should feel inclined.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-28, 12:58 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "The only problem with that is that I..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2012-09-28, 08:10 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
"u so secksi"
"omg u have bewbs"
"show me ur dick 2 c my bewbs"
"wait a sec, ur not rlly kogam r u?"
"azmin pls"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-28, 10:08 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting ""u so secksi" "omg u have bewbs"..."
I wouldn't do that either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-09-28, 11:35 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Shinto Katana said: [Goto]
Why not just make a fake user name, and pretend to be a girl, play it off for a couple months, even years. Dont be to flirty to soon, and develop a loving connection with him over the months/years. Sooner or later he might actually do it, if you entice him.

Thats when you'll get him. It would have been KogomJack the whole time.

The End.
mantralord already did this. With Zagggon, I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-09-28, 11:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "mantralord already did this. With..."
Quickspy if I remember right.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2012-09-29, 12:20 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Quickspy if I remember right."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Quickspy if I remember right.
Dickspy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-09-29, 09:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Dickspy"
Oh you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack