Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2006-12-05, 04:11 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Geez guys throw a bone here at least..."
It's Kyeruu.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-05, 06:19 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's Kyeruu."
Hmmm to radical on the personality change to be Kyeruu more likely one of his friends or more likely the truth has finally come out that kyeruu is not a guy but a tranny? Maybe split personality disorder? Maybe retardism in the form of being dropped too much as a baby? Anyways Grav how the hell do you know that she knows kyeruu?

NVM that question I know the answer...HES A WITCH!!!! BURN HIM!!!!.....but first see if he floats just in case...
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-05, 06:37 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Hmmm to radical on the personality..."
hello.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2006-12-05, 09:26 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Hmmm to radical on the personality..."
hotdog said:
Hmmm to radical on the personality change to be Kyeruu more likely one of his friends or more likely the truth has finally come out that kyeruu is not a guy but a tranny? Maybe split personality disorder? Maybe retardism in the form of being dropped too much as a baby? Anyways Grav how the hell do you know that she knows kyeruu?

NVM that question I know the answer...HES A WITCH!!!! BURN HIM!!!!.....but first see if he floats just in case...
What are you talking about?

It's been proven that Ailis=Kyeruu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-06, 07:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What are you talking about? It's..."
I think "hotdog" is a little on the slow side...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-06, 09:42 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I think "hotdog" is a little on the..."
I admit my skills at deduction are lower than normal but I knew it was kyeruu after about 5 posts or so. You just figured it out after 2 or 3.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-06, 11:41 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I admit my skills at deduction are..."
More like we've known for days, we've made numerous posts about it, and you still didn't catch on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-08, 02:05 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "More like we've known for days, we've..."
I still want both of their IPs otherwise they aren't the same person and direct me to where these numerous posts are please. I don't count 30 or more...
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog

Posted 2006-12-08, 05:56 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I still want both of their IPs..."
Ugh, you idiot...

Second post.

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41089
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-12-08, 12:32 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "hello."
Holy shit, it's Rico!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2006-12-08, 05:09 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I still want both of their IPs..."
hotdog said:
I still want both of their IPs otherwise they aren't the same person and direct me to where these numerous posts are please. I don't count 30 or more...
Holy shit you're a fucking retard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2006-12-08, 05:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Holy shit you're a fucking retard."
Hey numerous means many pal.
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

hotdog