Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post hitting on girls?
Posted 2006-11-06, 09:14 AM
yeah i've been a while since iwas away from zelaron,but i've noticed that around my trip not to many guys know the diference between hitting on a girl and nicely asking one on a date

for example: when you see a hot girl you don't just go over there and say "your hot!!" she'll think ur a freak, a better way to do so is sitting next to her when she's sitting alone and talking on something you see she's doing
like if she's putting make up say: "nice color" for the lipstic 75% of the times she says thanks 25% of the itmes she'll just say "ok" and walk away
if she says thanks, it's ur chance to talk, start a conversation on some object, clothes, anything u think might start something wiht her

NEVER TRY TO ASK HER OUT girls feel less presured if you talk to them nicely and don't try to ask them out, then they'll feel more confortable around you and then try to ask you out, but remember if your doing this just to get a date these techniques will backfire, also if the girl still doesn't pay attention to u in a nicely way of acting revert back to your male form and talk like you would do always, never act nervous, i always remembef for help
"there are more fish int he sea" this helps me treat her like a person not like a girl, which helps you talk ina fluent and inteligent way,

when your goign to ask a person out these are good places to ask one out

1. school(if u don't go to school ignore this)
2. waiting for the traffic to slow down and cross the street
3. in a fast food stand
4. while shoping(make sure you've bought something or go around looking for something, also make sure i'ts not in a girls only shop cause you will be stared at, but some girls like men that do girl stuff so its's 50% chance)
5. fake a "bump into each other"

if it's a childhood friend

1. theres everywer to ask her out cause she;s ur friend and she'd gladly talk to you at any mome (DUH!)

i admit i'm not that good looking and i sitll get more than 5 dates a week
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-06, 10:14 AM in reply to kyeruu's post "hitting on girls?"
Are you a fucking boyscout?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-06, 02:13 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "hitting on girls?"
I know some guys with amazing way's to chat up a lass, or get her attention.

One guy goes up to them and asks:

"Can I pull you?" 99% of the time it works.

Another things he does goes something like:

HE: "Are you a virgin?"
SHE: "Well, no..."
HE: "Can I shag you anyway?" And it works.

Someone else I know was in a pub with a couple of his mates, and one said to the other two "Bet you can't pull that chick". So they tried, and failed. The guy who set the challenge said "Right, watch this". He waited until she was leaving, stuck his foot out, and tripped her up - she fell on her face, smack! The guy looked down at her and said "Now I've got your attention, can I get you a drink?" She accepted, and they ended up being two's company in the hotel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-06, 02:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Are you a fucking boyscout?"
Didnt even bother reading his post, just jumped straight to the response by HoH cause you know it's gonna be gold.

Nicely put.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2006-11-06, 02:21 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Didnt even bother reading his post,..."
Send me a list of your album collection so I know if there's anything worth keeping when we break up. Active computer-lover. 16. Free to loving partner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-06, 05:51 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "hitting on girls?"
kyeruu said:
yeah i've been a while since iwas away from zelaron,but i've noticed that around my trip not to many guys know the diference between hitting on a girl and nicely asking one on a date

for example: when you see a hot girl you don't just go over there and say "your hot!!" she'll think ur a freak, a better way to do so is sitting next to her when she's sitting alone and talking on something you see she's doing
like if she's putting make up say: "nice color" for the lipstic 75% of the times she says thanks 25% of the itmes she'll just say "ok" and walk away
if she says thanks, it's ur chance to talk, start a conversation on some object, clothes, anything u think might start something wiht her

NEVER TRY TO ASK HER OUT girls feel less presured if you talk to them nicely and don't try to ask them out, then they'll feel more confortable around you and then try to ask you out, but remember if your doing this just to get a date these techniques will backfire, also if the girl still doesn't pay attention to u in a nicely way of acting revert back to your male form and talk like you would do always, never act nervous, i always remembef for help
"there are more fish int he sea" this helps me treat her like a person not like a girl, which helps you talk ina fluent and inteligent way,

when your goign to ask a person out these are good places to ask one out

1. school(if u don't go to school ignore this)
2. waiting for the traffic to slow down and cross the street
3. in a fast food stand
4. while shoping(make sure you've bought something or go around looking for something, also make sure i'ts not in a girls only shop cause you will be stared at, but some girls like men that do girl stuff so its's 50% chance)
5. fake a "bump into each other"

if it's a childhood friend

1. theres everywer to ask her out cause she;s ur friend and she'd gladly talk to you at any mome (DUH!)

i admit i'm not that good looking and i sitll get more than 5 dates a week
Um... first of all, bullshit. You don't have more than 5 dates a week. It's as simple as that.

Second, you say that you're giving advice to pick up girls, and then in your second paragraph, you say "but remember if your doing this just to get a date these techniques will backfire." So these are tips to ask a girl out and not getting a date, right?

I think you're overcompensating.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-11-08, 11:26 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "hitting on girls?"
I lol'd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2006-11-10, 05:29 PM in reply to kyeruu's post "hitting on girls?"
To be perfectly honest, it looks like his style of writing...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-10, 05:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "To be perfectly honest, it looks like..."
Girls are confusing. But when they want something they go for it. So make sure your on that other side (the one they want) and your in, no questions asked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-11-10, 06:06 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Girls are confusing. But when they want..."
gruesomeBODY said:
Girls are confusing. But when they want something they go for it. So make sure your on that other side (the one they want) and your in, no questions asked.
This means you should bang her if she's hot, clean, and wants you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-10, 06:10 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "This means you should bang her if she's..."
HandOfHeaven said:
This means you should bang her if she's hot, clean, and wants you!
Def. Thats the best way to put it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2006-11-10, 10:00 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Def. Thats the best way to put it"
I get to do that tomorrow. She's fucking hot as hell!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-22, 08:32 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I get to do that tomorrow. She's..."
man there are no more gentlemen in this world any more, and i was born weird and idiotic not retarted, oh and typing more than 92 words per minute is not easy!! its pretty hard without looking at the keyboard too you know. get a life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-22, 08:37 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "man there are no more gentlemen in this..."
silly boys
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-11-22, 08:38 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "man there are no more gentlemen in this..."
man there are no more gentlemen in this world any more, and i was born weird and idiotic not retarted, oh and typing more than 92 words per minute is not easy!! its pretty hard without looking at the keyboard too you know, btw like i said earlier no men knows the difference between asking and picking

picking=cause she looks hot no more reason
nicely asking=she looks hot and you'd like to more know about her(not just the fact that you want to have sex like anyother perverted loser)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2006-11-22, 11:09 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "man there are no more gentlemen in this..."
Honestly, shut the fuck up. I've got a good thing going for me, we share many common interests. Don't give me any of your dumb advice, or I'll go apeshit and flame you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-23, 09:41 AM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "man there are no more gentlemen in this..."
If you've spent half of your life on a computer then > 92wpm is more natural than writing.

Quote:
nicely asking=she looks hot and you'd like to more know about her(not just the fact that you want to have sex like anyother perverted loser)
I think you've only got to know the Pickers in life, then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-23, 10:02 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "If you've spent half of your life on a..."
Lenny said:
If you've spent half of your life on a computer then > 92wpm is more natural than writing.
Shit, I suck I doubt I can do more than 60.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-11-23, 10:11 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Shit, I suck :( I doubt I can do more..."
I think I'm around 80... with this keyboard at least - the keys need fingers at correct tilt and pressure to press the keys down. Give me a good keyboard and I'm probably a bit faster.

So, by my own words, I'm supposed to be a better writer than typist. Not a chance.

There are a handful on here that are over 100, that's for sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-23, 07:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I think I'm around 80... with this..."
my my what the mind has brought today oh and for the record

if you have a nice thing going on with who ever your talkign about then keep at it hopefully you wont mess up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu