Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

bah, met my first prick.
Posted 2005-10-07, 04:06 AM
I've seen scammers ingame and all, but this is different.

from my post at diinet
Quote:
Alright, so i was rushin a guy for forge.
I've done about 6 or so far, all gone very well.

But tonight, wth?

acc name *hammytized
First I told him to come back...he muted me.
Msg'ed my F list to flame him and got on a mule acc.
http://ds.inkwerkz.com/asshole_no001.jpg
He never repleid.

(img has some ...remarks, but i was mad...so west players, dont take it hard.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkWarlord is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkWarlord is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkWarlord

Posted 2005-10-07, 05:26 AM in reply to DarkWarlord's post "bah, met my first prick."
it pisses me off when people do stuff like this.. i use to forge rush alot.. people use to leave games alot.. most of the time when people drop its on purpose.. all they do is go 2 act 1 put empty cube in stash, go to gheed, get cube up on cursor, try to sell it then instant drop.. im pretty sure this still works.. coz 1.11a it worked fine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-07, 10:35 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "it pisses me off when people do stuff..."
i always scam for forge, (im on west dont worry you guys) but i mean, the rich keep gettin richer and the poor keep getting poorer and they dont appreciated gettin forge anymore its like thx heres the rest buy...no manners
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-10-07, 10:00 PM in reply to DarkWarlord's post "bah, met my first prick."
What? West is gay? Who?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-10-07, 10:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What? West is gay? Who?"
lol today I got scammed. lol oldest trick in the book too. I was on the phone w/ my dad so I wasnt paying attention, and this guy offered a 30hoto for my 5/5cold Shako, and I was hell ya. So he puts it up and click accep trade real quick, but then exits the trade screen.. and then does the same thing again, before I can press accept also. then he says do it quick(so I dont have time to check the hoto)and I do.. and its a regular flail. I ALWAYS check my trades. If my damn father hadnt of been distracting me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-08, 12:57 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "lol today I got scammed. lol oldest..."
it happened 2 me once as well, that scam, i was buyin a shako, and this dude showed up, put it in trade screen. then he left so i msg'ed him, and wen he came back, he put it up, and clicked trade and so dide i, and guess wat it was that he gave me.. a 2os cap with a P emerald in it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-10-08, 07:34 AM in reply to Blaze_mf's post starting "it happened 2 me once as well, that..."
Blaze_mf said:
a 2os cap with a P emerald in it!
tha wouldnt be a 2os helm (os = open sockets)

im like the exact opposite of all you guys, once i quit my dumbass friend had to keep playing so that in turn got me back into it, and so i had NOTHING when i started, so he lended me his enigma hoto hoz, (all the good stuff) and i started scamming the st00pid kiddies here, the same way kaneda got scamed, cept i didnt close trade screen...i picked it up dropped it like 5 times, then asked them a question about it to make them look @ it then i would switch it, i pwnt...got richer then my friend that night
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-10-08, 06:29 PM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "tha wouldnt be a 2os helm (os = open..."
hehe.. its fun scamming newbs.. when ever i make trades, i always triple check the other persons item.. and in drop trades when people trade stuff like CGrips etc i always look @ the stats 1st in trade screen.. heh i just found a cgrip with 20%psn res/11%mf XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-08, 07:47 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hehe.. its fun scamming newbs.. when..."
lol steve
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-10-08, 08:33 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hehe.. its fun scamming newbs.. when..."
*pokes* stop scamming yourself *pokes* stop scamming yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-10-09, 04:52 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "*pokes* stop scamming yourself *pokes*..."
Heh Sovvy.. making me laugh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel