Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Tradez
Posted 2005-09-28, 12:24 AM
i need sum1 to tell me if arachnids spiderweb sash + 6os ES is worth Ber rune plz?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-09-28, 06:11 AM in reply to Blaze_mf's post "Tradez"
Lol No Lucas.. btw glad you came crawling back to Zelaron!.. havent seen u here for @least a year..

just do more Key hunting lol .. i saw a sexy trade on NL before someone was offering Ber+2x Ist for Any hoto.. too bad you werent on.. where the fuck were u??.. BTW PM ME with reply <3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-28, 10:25 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Lol No Lucas.. btw glad you came..."
Lol, remeber, i sold my hoto for a soj and spirit it was worth it i guess seeing i had a 30 hoto
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-09-28, 10:35 PM in reply to Blaze_mf's post starting "Lol, remeber, i sold my hoto for a soj..."
ya Good trade.. hope u still have to Spirit.. just keep it and wait for high offers on it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Thumbs up
Posted 2005-09-28, 11:33 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ya Good trade.. hope u still have to..."
PureRebel said:
ya Good trade.. hope u still have to Spirit.. just keep it and wait for high offers on it
I will mate, i will...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-09-29, 10:51 AM in reply to Blaze_mf's post starting "^_^ I will mate, i will... ^^"
what makes a spirit worth so much, its all low runes...and the 4os monarch isnt worth that much either
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-29, 11:19 AM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "what makes a spirit worth so much, its..."
what makes it worth ne thing is the fact that it is ladder an 2 skills and fcr sells goon nonladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzombie556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zombie556

Posted 2005-09-29, 05:37 PM in reply to zombie556's post starting "what makes it worth ne thing is the..."
exactly..i wondered the exact same thing i was like WTF somone wants 3 soj for spirit on NL.. then i found it it was NL and looked @ stats and was like Woah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-29, 10:02 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "exactly..i wondered the exact same..."
Id say it was 1 pretty NIFTY TRADE, all agree? +, i got soj wif it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-09-30, 11:06 AM in reply to Blaze_mf's post starting "Id say it was 1 pretty NIFTY TRADE,..."
man, make it and hold on to it till ladder resets, would be crazy nuts, but if you made accounts full of em (since they pretty cheap) and just muled them till reset...DAMN!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-30, 09:23 PM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "man, make it and hold on to it till..."
his spirit is on Non-Ladder btw.. i started lad to make hella loads of Spirits and other runewords that i can get lol.. G_G
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-30, 09:54 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "his spirit is on Non-Ladder btw.. i..."
fortitude is also as good as spirit steve all Lad runewords r worth loads of shit on NL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-10-01, 02:30 PM in reply to Blaze_mf's post starting "fortitude is also as good as spirit..."
Ya but Spirit is the cheapest shit ever. Fort costs atleast 1 hr.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-01, 08:42 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Ya but Spirit is the cheapest shit..."
i think He is Being Really Fucking stupid like he normally is:P.. and mistaking the Lo rune for io rune.. Fort costs shitloads to make if ur going to make a decent one.. unless u find a good 4os armor for it urself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-01, 10:38 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i think He is Being Really Fucking..."
Sup Archon ^.^ will work for most characters, barbs or anything that will have lots of str you can get something w/ more def of course.. zealer maybe..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-02, 12:55 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Sup Archon ^.^ will work for most..."
ima have to lvl the shit out of my zon and Get her some decent gears so i can Pit/Forge rush for Runes and try to get myself a Lo coz i just found a Superior Archon with 15%ed and it has no sockets but it Will.. Soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-04, 04:02 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "ima have to lvl the shit out of my zon..."
yo steve, ill need ya 2 help me do pit runs, k, till i get decent gear, coz u no how poor my lad chars are

ps, say yes as reply
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-10-04, 04:28 AM in reply to Blaze_mf's post starting "yo steve, ill need ya 2 help me do pit..."
yes i will not help you pit.. and btw there are way too many cold immunes in put, dont try by urself lol u will get pwnt
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-04, 04:45 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "yes i will not help you pit.. and btw..."
kkthxbyez, ill cya 2moro if possible
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-10-04, 06:33 AM in reply to Blaze_mf's post starting "kkthxbyez, ill cya 2moro if possible"
i think volls once said that you could also do masoleum (sp) and the ancient tunnels (a2)...

they have the same ilvl or w/e it is that means that area drops good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

C3Fable