Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

D2 Loader
Posted 2005-09-23, 12:47 PM
I need a D2 loader that works cuz I look everywhere and can't find one. Help me out please?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dumbpsychodude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendumbpsychodude is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dumbpsychodude

Posted 2005-09-23, 06:27 PM in reply to dumbpsychodude's post "D2 Loader"
Hello, and welcome to zelaron dumbpsychodude.

ive been looking everybloody where for a d2loader that works and i cant find one.. its really annoying!!!!> i dont think onlyer has even noticed that the new patch is out.. or he just hasnt been around
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-23, 07:40 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "Hello, and welcome to zelaron..."
I have one. Want me to directlink it to you purerebel?
Otherwise I think you can get this one, but it might be buggy. You know how website d/ls are http://diablorealm.net/modules.php?n...ownload&cid=11 Its at the very bottom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-23, 09:50 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I have one. Want me to directlink it to..."
it wont let me connect to Bnet+ i got all these wierd fucked servers that wont let me conenct either .. got anyway tog et past this dude?>

thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-23, 11:37 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "it wont let me connect to Bnet+ i got..."
No.. did you d/l the loader? Or is it still this same problem since 1.11b came out? I assume you've tried reinstalling?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-24, 05:36 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "No.. did you d/l the loader? Or is it..."
it wasnt that i couldnt connect to the normal servers.. it was that they werent there and there were some other wierd servers.

fixed the problem just had to add/remove gateways myself
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-28, 12:54 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "it wasnt that i couldnt connect to the..."
has the D2 loader got Anti-detect and everythin on it? coz i dun wanna get banned, and ud know how much that'd suck...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-09-28, 02:00 AM in reply to Blaze_mf's post starting "has the D2 loader got Anti-detect and..."
D2loader isnt a hack, its just a different.. loader, instead of using the traditional d2.exe. Therefore since it sends no information to battle.net it doesnt need any anti-detect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-28, 06:09 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "D2loader isnt a hack, its just a..."
exactly the Diablo II.exe just Gets the Same info from a different location.. Instead of D:\ it comes from the C:\....\Diablo II\ folder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-30, 10:25 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "exactly the Diablo II.exe just Gets the..."
I C! everything is wrapped up in 1 neat little PACKAGE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlaze_mf is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-10-01, 02:55 AM in reply to Blaze_mf's post starting "I C! everything is wrapped up in 1 neat..."
i tried to download the d2 loader just now, and wen i try to run it, it comes up with this msg sayin sumfin like storm.dll was not detected, can ya help out here please???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Blaze_mf

Posted 2005-10-01, 06:01 AM in reply to Blaze_mf's post starting "i tried to download the d2 loader just..."
WOW LUCAS.. you have to be the biggest idiot ever.. U dont just use the D2loader in the download as the startup.. you have to copy and Paste it Into C:\Program File\Diablo II\ ..

NEXT time read the install instructions.. Doofus :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-01, 06:54 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "WOW LUCAS.. you have to be the biggest..."
PureRebel said:
WOW LUCAS.. you have to be the biggest idiot ever.. U dont just use the D2loader in the download as the startup.. you have to copy and Paste it Into C:\Program File\Diablo II\ ..

NEXT time read the install instructions.. Doofus :P
well, 1st of all, mate, i havnt downloaded d2 loader for at least a year now, and 2nd of all, we're both idiots
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Blaze_mf