Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post What? Airhead Captain Crunch???
Posted 2003-07-22, 12:27 AM
They made airheads captain crunch!!!! ITS GOOD TOO!!! It comes with a free airhead inside too, a MUST TRY!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-22, 01:51 AM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
Link!!! LINK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-22, 03:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
www.wal-mart.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-22, 05:24 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
0mg! Its not there!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-23, 11:14 AM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
I haven't eating cereal in like 5 years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-25, 04:37 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
It is nasty as hell, taste like shit IMO.

Fruity Pepples 4ever!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-25, 05:37 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
Cocoa puffs=pwn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2003-07-25, 06:33 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
trix beats the shit out of cocoa puffs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-07-26, 10:25 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
i like the name codeman3 better....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
burritoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenburritoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

burritoX

Posted 2003-07-27, 07:44 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
oreo-o's = pwn foo
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-07-27, 09:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
lucky charms r teh yum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-28, 12:48 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
my top 5 are Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles, Oreo-O's, Captian Crunch, and Applejacks. They are all equal in my eyes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-07-28, 12:57 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
Golder Grahams pwn j00 all!!! NO CONTEST!!!! NO!!! DAMNIT NO!!!!!!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-29, 03:32 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
I think cereal tasts bad. I have not eaten cereal in like 10 years and I will never eat it again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDemo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Demo

Posted 2003-07-29, 04:06 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
Demo said:
I think cereal tasts bad. I have not eaten cereal in like 10 years and I will never eat it again.
They are good, but Vanilla Frosted Pop Tarts OWN cereal
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-29, 04:17 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
I hardly ever eat breakfast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDemo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Demo

Posted 2003-07-29, 09:59 PM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
I like waffles and eggs but i like cereal i lil too but i barely eat it...this seems like a wierd ass thread though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:54 AM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
ah yes, i love the great um wats it calleD??? shit... with the 3 dwarfpeople and their little pebbley things... and they fly around and it taste like shit without sugar... i forgot..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:56 AM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
That is Rice crispies i love that stuff i like the rice crispy treats their awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-30, 01:49 AM in reply to slaynish's post "What? Airhead Captain Crunch???"
YEAH their awesome!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish