Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

godly trades
Posted 2003-02-24, 07:36 PM
since u guys dunt trust wit dupe here i dupe and sell =)

10xunid wf
10xzephyr bow
10xclean and havoc valor
5x08 valor w/ 40/15 max
7x ith zerks
40x290 small psn charms

make offer!!!
Its Mass MuRdA
0_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
krazy-killa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkrazy-killa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

krazy-killa

Posted 2003-02-24, 08:43 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
is that suppose to prove you can dupe? or just want to bs some dumbass that you can dupe? so some dumbass going message you and give you free items? cuz when you say those items is dupe who would buy from you? and i am sure you know that too. take a screen shoot of those items and post here then i be shut up, even tho you can get some easy pic from ebay.

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-02-24 at 08:46 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-24, 09:00 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
Show me 10 items with your name personalized on them.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-24, 09:55 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
how com eu have limited numbers of items? wouldnt it be 10000x of each? kthx and if u have a dupe, dont go braggin..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-02-25, 03:31 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
errr... if u duped it... wouldn't it disappear...? lol... that was duped... that aint right...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-25, 04:27 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
Not familiar with items/dupes Happidude...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-02-25, 04:50 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
If someone can dupe, the show 6 items of the same personalized. Diablo will only let you have 3, so if you can dupe, then just double it. That is the way to convince anyone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-25, 05:05 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
ganga said:
is that suppose to prove you can dupe? or just want to bs some dumbass that you can dupe? so some dumbass going message you and give you free items? cuz when you say those items is dupe who would buy from you? and i am sure you know that too. take a screen shoot of those items and post here then i be shut up, even tho you can get some easy pic from ebay.
Confusing....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-25, 05:34 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
Pyro said:
Not familiar with items/dupes Happidude...?
actually i am... at one point in d2, i caused a dupe thingy... which duped some stuff on acciedent, which i had not intended to do... so eventually, half the stuff i duped disappeared... (i was happy for duping it, then i was pissed... lol) also, i watched my friend do a dupe thingy... when ever he traded the item he duped, it would disappear... or if he dropped and picked up... so the way krazi-killa is doing could be like either way, or a different way...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHaPpIdUdE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-25, 07:10 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
ediee_perez said:
ganga said:
Confusing....
... i saying that no one going to buy from him, because he say those are dupe items, is he trying to prove he can dupe?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-25, 11:32 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
mabye... but he coulda found/ traded for thoses items its quite possible cuz my friend found 3 wfs in 1 week( lucky bastard!) but most dupes will disappear, or causes lag in some occasions...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-26, 11:40 AM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
Dupes have a time life period. They do delete, yet no one can tell when.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-26, 04:06 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
thats kinda wut i was sayin/askin... thxs PuNk
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:20 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
An indication of a item duped, is if goes faded. I've handled many problems, and noticed before their deletion how faded they go, and go back to normal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:26 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
faded? u mean like it looks ethereal but isnt?
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:36 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
xactly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:43 PM in reply to krazy-killa's post "godly trades"
ahhh... i never noticed that... what bout transforming things? i traded my lsaber($hitty) for 1 soj... later in next game, it was ring of the lampry...
I'mA FrEaKiNg PsYcHo!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HaPpIdUdE