Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Who here still plays?
Posted 2005-10-04, 01:01 AM
I am looking for a responsible person to login to my accounts and keep my characters from expiring. If you would be willing to help me out post here and i will PM you.

FYI i will only pick a person whom i know is trustable and has been here a while.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-10-04, 02:55 AM in reply to tidus2005's post "Who here still plays?"
if u cant find no-one else i'll look after your acc'c, ill be able to get to them @Least 2-5 times a week, so u wont have to worry about them expiring
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-10-04, 06:30 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "if u cant find no-one else i'll look..."
well i havent been here long, and havent built up trust, but i could definetly keep them up...(btw i play west <--so there would be no point in rippin you off)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-10-04, 07:37 PM in reply to tidus2005's post "Who here still plays?"
D2 for life.

Hard drives out though. I have a friend whom I trust a LOT. he has my account passwords, and has had them for about a year now. I'm sure I can trust him to refresh your chars.

Where you going?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-10-07, 12:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "D2 for life. Hard drives out though...."
I am at college and i didnt bring my CD to play here because i have to adjust to time management issues between studying and playing video games. Ill PM you the accounts and a possible list of passwords lol i dont remember which passwords go with witch accounts.

Is there by chance a working no CD crack(updated version of Onlyer's loader) because i have all the files downloaded to my computer but i dont have the DiabloII.exe that works.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.

Last edited by tidus2005; 2005-10-07 at 01:01 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-10-07, 01:51 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "I am at college and i didnt bring my CD..."
yeah there is.. www.d2sector.net and look somewhere on the page for d2loader 1.11b
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel