Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Evil Grin I have Just got Diablo And all i have is a barbarian
Posted 2005-09-22, 09:33 PM
I just got my diablo and i have only 1 chracter how do i get a necromancers and paladins or do i have to gain the other characters and how do i use the controls? i am seriously new at this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xclusiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXclusiv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Xclusiv

Posted 2005-09-22, 09:45 PM in reply to Xclusiv's post "I have Just got Diablo And all i have..."
Read your instruction manual...

=D

Welcome to d2. Prepare for it to ruin you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-22, 09:57 PM in reply to Xclusiv's post "I have Just got Diablo And all i have..."
Uh, do the same thing you did to get the barbarian but simply pick a different character this time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-22, 10:10 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Uh, do the same thing you did to get..."
honestly stop playing it while your ahead, go play cs or something, diablo will suck you into its vortex as it has me for the past 4 years, oh yea...you cant escape
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-23, 08:20 PM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "honestly stop playing it while your..."
I'm escaping. Slowly....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-23, 09:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm escaping. Slowly...."
Sovereign said:
I'm escaping. Slowly....
its called getting a life sovvy
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-09-23, 09:44 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "its called getting a life sovvy ^_^"
Getting a what now?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-23, 10:18 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Getting a what now?"
A life...

My sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-23, 10:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "A life... My sig."
whats this so-called life thing you are talking about?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-09-23, 11:49 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "whats this so-called life thing you are..."
I was doing the Ancients quest when someone in my party spoke of such a tale. Something called "life". It doesnt have to much to do with Diablo though, so we dont talk about it much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-09-23, 11:58 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "its called getting a life sovvy ^_^"
It's called work thanny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-09-24, 03:23 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I was doing the Ancients quest when..."
dar_win are you east ladder?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-24, 07:29 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "dar_win are you east ladder?"
im learning to face the facts...

playing for 4 years
trying to quit 3 times

4(year playing) - 3(attempts at quitting) = 1(attempt to quit)

the math is plan as day...for every1 year you play you recieve 1 chance to quit. simple as that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
C3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenC3Fable is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

C3Fable

Posted 2005-09-24, 10:44 AM in reply to C3Fable's post starting "im learning to face the facts... ..."
I quitted when I got extremely rich thanks to xenn's dupe.........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-09-25, 07:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm escaping. Slowly...."
Sovereign said:
I'm escaping. Slowly....

See thats what Diablo wants you to think that you are getting out and the Woosh you will be sucked down deeper and darker into it than you have ever been.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-09-25, 07:56 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I quitted when I got extremely rich..."
Hades-Knight said:
I quitted when I got extremely rich thanks to xenn's dupe.........
Nice grammar. This one kid at work today got pissed at me for telling him to clean windows, so he quitted his job. DUMBASS!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-09-26, 09:53 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's called work thanny"
Sovereign said:
It's called work thanny
wait till you get greedy like me and work your ass off for ~$50k/year right out of high school !

o ya, since I really havn't said anything on topic....uhh stop while you're still ahead!!!!!!!!!!
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos