Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Fourth Horseman in Egypt
Posted 2011-02-09, 01:52 PM
Christians going kinda crazy about this 'conspiracy'.
Fun times! Read more to find out about what..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Ho...the_Apocalypse

Quote:

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in the last book of the New Testament of the Bible, called the Book of Revelation of Saint John the Evangelist at 6:1-8. The chapter tells of a scroll in God's right hand that is sealed with seven seals. Jesus Christ opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons forth the four beasts that ride on white, red, black, and pale horses which each symbolize Conquest, War, Famine, and Death, respectively.[1] The Christian apocalyptic vision is that the four horsemen are to set a divine apocalypse upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment.
Okay, so we've all heard of the 'horsemen' that will usher in the apocalypse, but apparently now there is some proof! And not only is this any of them, it's apparently the 4th!

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=260049

Quote:
A mysterious, pale green figure seen in televised news coverage of the Egyptian riots has prompted some viewers to ask, "Could this be the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse?"

The footage, provided by Euronews and subsequently seen on MSNBC, CNN and uploaded over a dozen times to the popular video sharing site YouTube, captures the fiery, violent protests in Cairo this past week … and something else.

Between the crowds of protesters and barricades, the video shows a flowing, pale green image that resembles an erect rider atop a horse in Medieval-like barding. The ethereal figure remains for a few moments before floating over protesters' heads and off the screen.

The last of the biblical Book of Revelation's Four Horseman of the Apocalyse, the "pale rider" is said to be the bringer of death and the forerunner of "hell" on earth.

Are all these events the natural order of things, or warnings of the end times described in the Bible? This DVD probes the answer ...
The strange image can be seen beginning at the 1:19 mark of the following video:

BORKED

Make what you want of it. I find it funny.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-02-09, 04:32 PM in reply to D3V's post "Fourth Horseman in Egypt"
That kinda looked a bit fake.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-02-09, 04:48 PM in reply to D3V's post "Fourth Horseman in Egypt"
It's just dust/debris on the lens or some sort of reflection. There's other such stuff in the image that moves at the same rate. They are grasping at straws IMO.

You would think if that were actually to happen, the people there would be reacting to it and there would be more than just one shitty video clip of it.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2011-02-09 at 04:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-10, 04:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's just dust/debris on the lens or..."
This is retarded. The video is shot from inside a building looking through glass. You can see other reflections from behind the cameraman move along with it.

The Fourth Horseman is symbolic, metaphorical. God!

Lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2011-02-10, 08:56 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "This is retarded. The video is shot..."
The Bible is meant to be taken completely literally. If you don't believe that the four horsemen are real and are coming, you are going to hell.

/i keed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-10, 10:18 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That kinda looked a bit fake."
I'm not sure if it is fake or not, actually I believe that it's not. It is a pretty cool visual illusion though. I mean, the manifestation of jebus usually only takes place in toast and other food and shit, amrite?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-02-10, 01:05 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm not sure if it is fake or not,..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I'm not sure if it is fake or not, actually I believe that it's not. It is a pretty cool visual illusion though. I mean, the manifestation of jebus usually only takes place in toast and other food and shit, amrite?
Lol. Eggs, too. But I don't think it was deliberate. I think it was just a trick of the lighting where someone took the video (dark room) that allows the image of what looks like a covered table with a thin vase on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2011-02-10, 01:47 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Lol. Eggs, too. But I don't think it..."
Well i'm glad you're level-headed enough not to try and have this represent something more than it is.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-02-10, 04:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well i'm glad you're level-headed..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Well i'm glad you're level-headed enough not to try and have this represent something more than it is.
Totally. I might be different from a lot of Christians I know, but I don't believe that God communicates so directly since Christ. At least not THAT direct.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2011-02-10, 05:07 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Totally. I might be different from a..."
God communicates with me on a daily basis and says that anyone who doesn't hear his voice is going to hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-10, 07:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "God communicates with me on a daily..."
God communicates with me too. She always asks me if her pants make her ass look fat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-02-10, 11:05 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "God communicates with me too. She..."
Relevant video:

BORKED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-11, 09:03 AM in reply to D3V's post "Fourth Horseman in Egypt"
I'm not gonna lie, it does look like a horse and a man riding it. Unfortunately, it looked like he was holding a torch.

Also, the book of Revelation wasn't ever ment to be part of the Bible, it was a kind of "secret newspaper" about Emperor Nero and what he was doing. It was entirely symbolic, to keep Nero and his men from knowing what it was actually about - which was, more or less, turning it into a Holy War so the Christians could no longer be persecuted as they had been by Nero.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-02-11, 09:06 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Totally. I might be different from a..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Totally. I might be different from a lot of Christians I know, but I don't believe that God communicates so directly since Christ. At least not THAT direct.
God cannot communicate directly with man kind. Simply put, we WOULDN'T understand what The Lord said. We'd probably explode just by looking at The Lord. Instead, he sends Malakhim (messanger angels) and more specifically The Metatron to deliver messages.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-02-11, 09:56 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "God cannot communicate directly with..."
If God is all-powerful he should have no problem finding a way to communicate with us. He supposedly created us, so he knows exactly how we function. He should be able to speak any language to anyone at any time without killing them, otherwise he is not all-powerful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-13, 07:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If God is all-powerful he should have..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
If God is all-powerful he should have no problem finding a way to communicate with us. He supposedly created us, so he knows exactly how we function. He should be able to speak any language to anyone at any time without killing them, otherwise he is not all-powerful.
Well, some suggest the angels have no concious of their own (though honestly, I have no clue), so it's possible they're just a creative way for him to do just what you said. If they have no will of their own, and were created to be his uses, then aren't they really just.... like... limbs? More-or-less he did find a way to communicate, and looked really neat doing it.

Metatron translates to "Voice of God" for reference.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-02-13, 11:41 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well, some suggest the angels have no..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Well, some suggest the angels have no concious of their own (though honestly, I have no clue), so it's possible they're just a creative way for him to do just what you said. If they have no will of their own, and were created to be his uses, then aren't they really just.... like... limbs? More-or-less he did find a way to communicate, and looked really neat doing it.
According to the Bible, angels are tall, dark, and machine-like emotionless servants of God for the very purpose you are saying. However, I've still never seen an angel or had an angel talk to me or communicate with me. If they are indeed real and messengers of God, they must communicate just as subtly as he does, at which point, what is the point? Why does God need angels to do his work? He is ALL POWERFUL. You're saying that God "found a way" to communicate us through use of his angels, but I'm saying that God shouldn't have to "find a way" to do anything, because he is GOD. He CREATED everything, he should be able to work within and outside of the rules, or change the rules for his convenience, at any time.

Disclaimer: I don't believe any of this nonsense, but I'm arguing within the bounds of your religious text and on the assumption that it is correct, regardless of my beliefs.

Skurai said: [Goto]
Metatron translates to "Voice of God" for reference.
No. Only according to Dogma, which was a great movie, but should not be used as a source of factual information.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2011-02-13 at 11:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-13, 05:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "According to the Bible, angels are..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
No.[/url] Only according to Dogma, which was a great movie, but should not be used as a source of factual information.
No. Dogma got the character from a real angel in jewish stories. Some say he stopped Abraham from killing Isaac. It is believed he was once Enoch. Hold your tongue, K_A
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-02-13, 06:20 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "No. Dogma got the character from a real..."
Regardless, Metatron doesn't translate to "Voice of God." And you failed to address the rest of my post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-13, 11:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Regardless, Metatron doesn't translate..."
Dude. This has got to be some of the most retarded shit I've seen in a while.

Edit:

Fucking Weak.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish