Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Exclamation Farting! Chemical Warfare At Its Finest!
Posted 2003-03-09, 10:58 AM
Who likes methane jokes?

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-03-09, 12:21 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Farting! Chemical Warfare At Its Finest!"
Go...away...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2003-03-09, 01:41 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Farting! Chemical Warfare At Its Finest!"
This isn't a joke, its a medical death record.

A man ate cabbage and beans, and went to sleep in an unventilated, small room. He released alot of methane, and was suffocated in his sleep from the toxic fumes. Medical workers who removed the body also had to be treated for methane poisoning.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-03-09, 07:35 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Farting! Chemical Warfare At Its Finest!"
Hahahahahhaahha. Thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. Dieing of farts. Ill try to do that one night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2003-03-10, 02:43 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Farting! Chemical Warfare At Its Finest!"
Beyond that, a dairyfarm worker was curious and lit a cow's fart on fire. It did catch fire alright, but the flame was large, and the cow panicked and a rectal contraction sucked the fire inside the cow. The cow exploded, the farmer died instantly when a bone shot through his head.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-03-10, 04:23 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Farting! Chemical Warfare At Its Finest!"
where do u get these things? i know theres a section in "the hippo" w/ weird news but still.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celtics7987 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenceltics7987 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celtics7987

Posted 2003-03-10, 08:57 AM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Farting! Chemical Warfare At Its Finest!"
Tai said:
Beyond that, a dairyfarm worker was curious and lit a cow's fart on fire. It did catch fire alright, but the flame was large, and the cow panicked and a rectal contraction sucked the fire inside the cow. The cow exploded, the farmer died instantly when a bone shot through his head.
Oh bullshit, (no joke intended) I will need confirmation on this one lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-03-10, 02:30 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Farting! Chemical Warfare At Its Finest!"
Yeah, that does sound like a pile of crap.............
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-10, 04:04 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Farting! Chemical Warfare At Its Finest!"
Total bogus farts aren't that dangerous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-03-11, 03:13 PM in reply to Admiral_Jason's post "Farting! Chemical Warfare At Its Finest!"
Holy fork, what a way to go...

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason