Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's exactly what the government used..."
SO THE PLOT THICKENS, The1 used his uber ssj powers to blow up the towers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:54 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "SO THE PLOT THICKENS, The1 used his..."
I wonder what level Super Saiyan he is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I wonder what level Super Saiyan he is."
ssj^infiniti since he is the one, after all. Why don't you do something really cool with your avatar and signature and put neo from the matrix's black shades on the dude. That way you can get cool points off both genres and that'll compliment your name "the1" even more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:57 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I wonder what level Super Saiyan he is."
He's at least an SSJ8, he has the ability to make up insane shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-14, 12:59 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm just wondering why, if they..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I'm just wondering why, if they actually did (false statement), the government wouldn't do something more devestating than that.

No wonder it looked like a plane crashed into it. That's the exact damage scale!
1st - They made trillions or more off oil
2nd - bush family owns the oilrigs and their revenue greatly soared...
3rd - The states made a huge fortune off it... Gave reason to build more tanks and everything and guess who owns half the manufactures that do that... so called bush again...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm just wondering why, if they..."
And really, if the Government really DID plan this, don't you think the Skeptics would be "taken care of" in a matter of minutes, a sniper would pop a shot off at you if you tried to unveil the truth, that or you'd be sent to Guantonamo bay..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:11 PM in reply to The1's post starting "1st - They made trillions or more off..."
The1 said:
1st - They made trillions or more off oil
2nd - bush family owns the oilrigs and their revenue greatly soared...
3rd - The states made a huge fortune off it... Gave reason to build more tanks and everything and guess who owns half the manufactures that do that... so called bush again...
I can see that as justifying going to war with Iraq, so they can get their grubby little hands on some oil for their own gain, but not 9/11 itself.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:26 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I can see that as justifying going to..."
The Bushes have had oil companies for quite a long time ...they're already wealthy and odds are they wouldn't need something like this to happen to remain so. You act like the U.S. is profiting so greatly when our deficit grows so much deeper annually. There's really no pluses for the U.S. government.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:33 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The Bushes have had oil companies for..."
Willkillforfood said:
The Bushes have had oil companies for quite a long time ...they're already wealthy and odds are they wouldn't need something like this to happen to remain so. You act like the U.S. is profiting so greatly when our deficit grows so much deeper annually. There's really no pluses for the U.S. government.
This is an entirely different subject, chief.

For one the US is not allowed to import oil from it's own companies, we have an embargo against ourselves. Second, the company that Cheney owns, Haliburton, received some 22 billion dollars in war signings for drilling over in Iraq, which NONE of that oil can be returned to us, rather, they ship it out across the world, making much more money for themselves.. Even better, Haliburton moved their Headquarters to Saudi Arabia, pretty neat huh? As for the Bush Oil Companies, they do have some ties over there, but not near as much as Haliburton, .. We all know that Cheney is controlling the puppet, so why not make a few extra billion overseas for a war without a cause

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "This is an entirely different subject,..."
Cheney owns Halliburton? I know he was like CEO or VP of it for a while ...brb, gonna research this. As far as I knew he was an ex-corporate exec still on the payroll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:38 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Cheney owns Halliburton? I know he was..."
He was the CEO, it's his company, he USED to run the joint, but still has connections in there, yeah go look it up you'll find some shit that's annoying to read.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "He was the CEO, it's his company, he..."
In recent years the company has become the center of several controversies involving the 2003 Iraq War and the company's ties to U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney. Cheney retired from the company during the 2000 U.S. presidential election campaign with a severance package worth $34 million[16]. As of 2004, he had received $398,548 in deferred compensation from Halliburton while Vice President.[17] Concerns have been raised regarding the possible conflict of interest resulting from Cheney's deferred compensation and stock options from Halliburton. However, before entering office in 2001, Cheney bought an insurance policy that guaranteed a fixed amount of deferred payments from Halliburton each year for five years so that the payments would not depend on the company's fortunes.[17] He is legally bound by an agreement he signed which turns over power of attorney to a trust administrator to sell the options at some future time and to give the after-tax profits to three charities. The agreement specifies that 40% will go to the University of Wyoming (in Cheney's home state), 40% will go to George Washington University's medical faculty to be used for tax-exempt charitable purposes, and 20% will go to Capital Partners for Education. The agreement states that it is "irrevocable and may not be terminated, waived or amended," preventing Cheney from taking back the options at a later date.[17]

Wikipedia stuff. I'd definitely say if Cheney was proven to be doing this without the interest of the nation in mind he should be charged for treason and possibly executed. However, this really doesn't justify that he caused this war on purpose for Halliburton to make cash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-14, 01:53 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "In recent years the company has become..."
As if $400,000/yr is a bad salary...Along with $50,000 spending money.

(sorry if it's changed, going by my history book)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-14, 02:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "This is an entirely different subject,..."
D3V said:
This is an entirely different subject, chief.

For one the US is not allowed to import oil from it's own companies, we have an embargo against ourselves. Second, the company that Cheney owns, Haliburton, received some 22 billion dollars in war signings for drilling over in Iraq, which NONE of that oil can be returned to us, rather, they ship it out across the world, making much more money for themselves.. Even better, Haliburton moved their Headquarters to Saudi Arabia, pretty neat huh? As for the Bush Oil Companies, they do have some ties over there, but not near as much as Haliburton, .. We all know that Cheney is controlling the puppet, so why not make a few extra billion overseas for a war without a cause
+1 rep very well said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The1

Posted 2007-08-14, 03:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "As if $400,000/yr is a bad..."
HandOfHeaven said:
As if $400,000/yr is a bad salary...Along with $50,000 spending money.

(sorry if it's changed, going by my history book)
I know Congress and the President have gotten a pay boost in the past few years.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-17, 11:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You can't explain or doubt or question..."
Just as an FYI, I plan on debunking every nescient thing the1 has posted here. Not because such "theories" deserve any serious consideration by anyone past the adolescent, hormonal, rebellious, anti-establishment stage, but because such theories burlesque a tragedy, are a mockery of the victims and their families, and a travesty of truth. I've been busy over the last few days, however expect a reply over the next couple of days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-17, 11:16 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Just as an FYI, I plan on debunking..."
Thank you very much, MJ. I didn't want to spend the time proving every single one of his theories wrong, so that's why I made this thread. I figured a smart fellow, like yourself, would be able to do it better. Good riddance, maybe he'll finally believe that it was just a fucking tragedy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-18, 12:53 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thank you very much, MJ. I didn't want..."
Haha, so is The1 kyeruu?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-18, 08:15 AM in reply to The1's post starting "Can anyone explain how the hijackers..."
I can't help but inquire why people only choose to look at the established theory with such a critical eye. Why do you not look at the inane theory which you have chosen to embrace with the same critical eye? Why do people like you clutch to every last strand of an abject theory thrown out at them as long as it is not the accepted one? The best retort to some of these "facts" you have presented is to simply point out the vacuity of your theory.

It is a simple fact of conspiracies that the chance that they will leak correlates directly with their size. The bigger the conspiracy, the more people involved, the more chance it would leak. Through your theory 9/11 would have had to have been a massive conspiracy. There have been no leaks. Your theory exists through curbing the facts in its favor, not because due to a leak.

Real conspiracies are small. And they are still often exposed.

And of course we could then question motive behind the attacks. Why would out government want to bring down some of our most important and symbolic buildings? It's all hazy.

There have been peer-reviewed papers on the collapses. I suggest you look them up.

The1 said:
Can anyone explain how the hijackers got into the cockpits ?? I heard from many airplane facilitys that they dont allow anyone in.. and they carry a gun in the compartment.. So explain how the fuck did lil towel heads take over ???
This is largely irrelevant unless you believe that no hijacking has ever been done in history. The 9/11 hijackers got into the cockpits the same way any other hijacker would have. Hijackers do one hell of a job manipulating people. Even with the tightened security they have today it would not be impossible to commandeer the cockpit of a plane. Plus, security was not tightened until 9/11. Before that the cockpit was easily accessible.

If you don't believe that cockpit security was lax before 9/11 look it up. But I have anecdotal evidence to back it up as well. When I was a kid I used to be fascinated by planes. I used to go and see the cockpit of the plane every time I rode. It was as simple as requesting the flight attendant.

Lets look at the alternative theory now. We know that two planes hit the towers. We know that a plane hit the pentagon. And we know that a fourth plane crashed on 9/11. We assume this was a foiled attack on the white house. What would the plausible explanation from your theory be? Why did these happen?

If the Taliban didn't hijack the planes then the pilots of those planes intentionally flew them into the towers, pentagon, and ground. The only way to force-fit this idea to your theory is to assume that these pilots would have been implanted in the cockpit by the government. In order for this to happen, the airlines, security workers at the airport, government officials and many more would have been involved. Not only that, but the pilots would have had to be convinced that what they were doing is right. Patriotism is a driving force, but it isn't that powerful. That sort of power is reserved for religion. Manipulated patriotism is not powerful enough to make people turn on their own country. It is not powerful enough to make people run their plane into the ground. End their life for no reason.

Quote:
How were the laws of physics changed to permit the heat from the burning jet fuel to fatally weaken buildings constructed of 150,000-200,000 tons of steel?
Quote:
Why did the South tower collapse, since most of the jet fuel apparently was ignited in the fireball accompanying Flight 175s crash?
They weren't. They would be, however, if that building collapsed in 8.4 seconds.

Jet fuel can easily corrode steal. It's possible for buildings with bad architectural structure to collapse for no reason at all. It happens all the time. Now, obviously the World Trade Center's structure wasn't that bad, but it's architectural design had been brought into question way before 9/11 happened. And if buildings can collapse for no reason at all, what makes you think a gashing hole from a plane wouldn't do the trick? If you can't answer that question on your own, let me explain it to you.

I did a little research on the planes, and found out some interesting facts. These facts are essential for you to to know before you go about making claims that the planes couldn't have toppled the buildings. They were Boeing 767s. A Boeing 767 has a fuel capacity 23,980 gallons (Jesus, imagine the cost of upkeep on that thing). It has two engines. It has a PW 4062 and a GECF6-80C2B8F, both with an approximate thrust of 63,000 pounds. It cruises at about 35,000 feet. It has a cruise speed of 530 miles per hour, and a take-off weight to 450,000 pounds. It flies on Kerosene for fuel.

The amount of energy needed to get the airplane to it's cruising altitude is approximately 35.6 Megawatts. This is about the same as the power-output of a small-scale power-plant. The kinetic energy of the airplane at impact would have been 40 Megajoules. The calculation to figure that out is quite simple. Kinetic energy equals 1/2 mass times velocity squared. Plug in the numbers. That's pretty considerable. Now, this should have been enough to make the tower fall. Even though it did not cause the tower to fall, it surely did damage it.

So what did make it fall? The energy from the fuel, of course. After looking up the energy content of fuel, you find it is 1.32*10^8 joules per gallon. Multiply that by 20,000. That number is well over the energy that two million sticks of dynamite would produce. The temperature that Kerosene can burn at is 1727 degrees Celsius, which would have easily melted steel, which burns at about 1570 degrees Celsius.

The impact would cause everything above that point on the building to collapse. The impact force on the part of the building still standing would be about 30 times that of the weight above. No building could withstand that. That would cause the entire tower to collapse.

Quote:
Why did the sections of both towers that were above the fires disintegrate as soon as they collapsed rather than landing as large blocks? (Both buildings collapse from top to bottom very similarly to what demolition experts call a “smooth wave.”)
/sigh.

I hate these copy and paste posts. I'm not even replying to any of your original thoughts. I'm not even replying to other people's thoughts paraphrased as your own. I'm simply debunking their's. Of course, this may be due to the fact that you don't have the capacity for original thoughts, so I may have to excuse you on this one.

It did collapse with huge chunks of metal. The debris cloud around it make this difficult to see.

And now lets examine your theory. If the idea posted above is not fabricated, how does your theory of a controlled demolition explain it? I would love to here this one. You present these "facts" like they help your theory. In reality, if what you posted above was true, it is equally inexplicable by both theories, and therefore should not be considered when deducing which theory is the more logical and likely.

Quote:
Why did World Trade Center 7, which wasnt hit by an aircraft or falling debris, collapse at all? Apparently it is the first large building in history that completely disintegrated from a fire.
Wow. Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. This is such a gross misrepresentation of the facts that it makes me want to vomit.

Tower 7 was 400 feet away from the towers. The towers were 1300 feet tall. Tower 7 was hit by the falling towers. The base of tower 7 got hit by the force of a small volcano eruption. Get your facts straight.

Again, lets examine your theory.

Do you honestly believe that if the government ran planes into the towers and then demolished them with an explosion that they would need to do it to tower 7 too? You don't think that they would have thought, "Hmm...if we demolish a random building it might look suspicious." They would have known that hitting the pentagon and towers would have been convincing enough. There was absolutely no reason to destroy tower 7.

More to come later.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-18, 01:53 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I can't help but inquire why people..."
Quote:

Tower 7 was 400 feet away from the towers. The towers were 1300 feet tall. Tower 7 was hit by the falling towers. The base of tower 7 got hit by the force of a small volcano eruption. Get your facts straight.

More to come later.
That's such a bullshit... Cause Tower's dont pancake down. Ive been watching video's on fire and burning buildings... They fall sideways... Not straight down. Also if it feel straight down how did it manage to hit tower 7 ???

Your making up bullshit. Who cares about a couple lives. America doesnt care about their people...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The1