Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

View Poll Results: Who's going to get your vote?
Dem - Hilary Clinton 0 0%
Dem - Barack Obama 16 94.12%
Dem - John Edwards 0 0%
Dem - Bill Richardson 0 0%
Dem - Joe Biden 0 0%
Repub - Rudy Giuliani 1 5.88%
Repub - John McCain 0 0%
Repub - Jim Gilmore 0 0%
Repub - Mike Huckabee 0 0%
Repub - Mitt Romney 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2007-07-04, 12:37 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Wow. It is not 'middle easterners'..."
khwiii said:
Wow. It is not 'middle easterners' that are attacking us, it's radical extremest Muslims. I don't see you detaining all the extremist Christians. They've killed their fair share of Americans.

BTW... if 90% of the hijackers on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia, how come we didn't go there?
Quote:
It is not 'middle easterners' that are attacking us, it's radical extremest Muslims.
Where are those extremest Muslims from? That's correct. the Middle East.

Quote:
I don't see you detaining all the extremist Christians. They've killed their fair share of Americans.
Did extremist Christians hijack planes and crash them into buildings? No. As you said yourself, they were from the Middle East.

Quote:
BTW... if 90% of the hijackers on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia, how come we didn't go there?
We used to be friendly with Saudi Arabia. Apparently that friendship has gone downhill in the last two years, but we are still somewhat friendly with them. But the main reason is that Osama Bin Laden was/is hiding in the mountains in Afganastan. We then got intel. that Osama had been having talks with Sadam, and that Iraq now had WMD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-04, 12:40 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Where are those extremest Muslims from?..."
Quote:
Not entirely true that all extremist Muslims are from the Middle East. There have been a few failed bombings in London recently, a flaming Jeep drove into Terminal 1 at Glasgow airport a few days ago - carried out by English Muslims. The 7/7 bombings in London a few years back were also English Muslims.

I guess that a number of extremist Muslims in the US were born and raised in America, and had the idea planted in their heads to attack by visiting Muslims, or those that went over to live in the US.

Last edited by Lenny; 2007-07-04 at 12:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-04, 06:27 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Where are those extremest Muslims from?..."
Dar_Win said:
Did extremist Christians hijack planes and crash them into buildings? No. As you said yourself, they were from the Middle East.
Wow. Explain to me how your response makes sense? I said if we treat extremist Muslims one way, we need to treat extremist Christians the same,... Your response was ^ that?

Dar_Win said:
We used to be friendly with Saudi Arabia. Apparently that friendship has gone downhill in the last two years, but we are still somewhat friendly with them. But the main reason is that Osama Bin Laden was/is hiding in the mountains in Afganastan. We then got intel. that Osama had been having talks with Sadam, and that Iraq now had WMD.

HA... What weapons of mass destruction? The ones that Scooter Libby and Dick Cheney made appear out of nowhere? Good thing we are in Iraq, things have REALLY calmed down there. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-07-05, 11:46 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Where are those extremest Muslims from?..."
Dar_Win said:

The Middle East is a big fucking place, you can't just generalize them into one "persona"...

Not ALL of the Hijackers we're muslim, they though however, we're involved with Al Qaeda.

We've ONLY been friends with Saudia Arabia because of Prez Bush #1, Daddy Bush.. Dar_win you are completely false. We NEVER got "intel" that Osama was having talks with Saddam, it was though however that the CIA sent an oprative down to Jordan in africa to see if any trade we're going on down THERE between the two, and NOTHING was apparent, the CIA mission was organized by Cheney and his staff, BEFORE going to war with Iraq.

And finally, the WMD has been blown so far out of the water you extremist "republicans" can't even argue about anything anymore, just admit that the president that you love so much is the biggest failure in the history of our country and that you are sorry for arguing with the sensible community for this duration period of time, admit that you we're wrong, and supporting a president that is only stabbing you in the back using fear and terror to rise up his own personal bank accounts was and has been completely oblivious to you, just admit that, and we can call this case.. closed.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-05, 01:57 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Wow. Explain to me how your response..."
Quote:
I said if we treat extremist Muslims one way, we need to treat extremist Christians the same
I was saying that Christian extremists have never done anything as catastrophic as kill over 2,000 people in one day.

Quote:
We NEVER got "intel" that Osama was having talks with Saddam
I found a link that dates pre-9/11 talks
http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...314700,00.html

Quote:
And finally, the WMD has been blown so far out of the water you extremist "republicans"
I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. I think Republicans are to interested in making money for themselves, and Democrats cry about everything and are to pussy to make something happen. To be honest, I hate both of them, and just about everyone in the government.

Quote:
just admit that the president that you love so much is the biggest failure in the history of our country
I don't really like or dislike the president. I think he had a crisis on his hands, he was presented with information, and he had to act on the information he had at the time. Also, he isn't the biggest failure in the history of our country by a long shot. You sound like a 10 year old when you say that.

Quote:
admit that you we're wrong
No one is right or wrong. This is only opinions.

Quote:
stabbing you in the back using fear and terror
Using fear and terror? That's what Bin Laden is trying to do. I even never felt afraid from anything the president has ever said.

Quote:
to rise up his own personal bank accounts was and has been completely oblivious to you
I believe I have stated before that I think just about all politicians are money hungry thieves and crooks. That long list includes George Bush.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-05, 03:06 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I was saying that Christian extremists..."
Dar_Win said:
I was saying that Christian extremists have never done anything as catastrophic as kill over 2,000 people in one day.
Crusades.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-07-05, 03:29 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Crusades. ..."
Not one of those crusades was against America.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-05, 04:41 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Not one of those crusades was against..."
Your previous statement wasn't just tailored to Americans.

President Bush has commited treasonous acts, imo. He's turned much of the world even more against us and made us look like fools. Withdrawling from the nuclear test ban treaty (I believe that was it) and so many other things is retarded.

I have to make one comment though ...we're in a hopeless war where we should just leave and let them sort their own shit out. Sure, it sounds cruel ...but we've been there for years and there is still not solid iraqi military and so forth. It's all been a waste of tax payers' dollars and American lives. I sincerely doubt those that died on 9/11 wanted their President to abuse their memory to push his own agenda. I hope Bush enjoys hell when he goes there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-05, 05:57 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Your previous statement wasn't just..."
Willkillforfood said:
we should just leave and let them sort their own shit out. Sure, it sounds cruel ...but we've been there for years and there is still not solid iraqi military and so forth. It's all been a waste of tax payers' dollars and American lives. I sincerely doubt those that died on 9/11 wanted their President to abuse their memory to push his own agenda. I hope Bush enjoys hell when he goes there.
I agree with everything in that paragraph except for the hell part.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-05, 05:59 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I agree with everything in that..."
Yea, I would definitely change that last sentence to "I wish there was a hell for Bush to go to."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-05, 06:02 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea, I would definitely change that..."
Lol. If there really is a hell, and it's as bad as it sounds, then I don't think anyone deserves that. (Except for a handful of people.)

(Next post will be D3v or mjordan saying something along the lines of "George Bush is in the handful of people deserving that.")
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-07-05, 08:18 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Lol. If there really is a hell, and..."
George Bush is in the handful of people deserving that.

Predictable... yes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-07-06, 04:28 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I was saying that Christian extremists..."
Dar_Win said:
The Crusades, The Spanish Inquisition, The various Witch Hunts across America in the past few centuries, and the Holy Roman Empire which marched upon a fair portion of Germanic Europe.

A fair portion of wholesale slaughter in the past 2 millenia has been in the name of Christ.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-07, 08:16 PM in reply to D3V's post "Presidential Vote '08"
Obama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-07-09, 07:37 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Obama."
Well, shit, let's elect him now!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-09, 08:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well, shit, let's elect him now!"
By the polls, it looks like Hillary Clinton is the democratic favorite, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-09, 03:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "By the polls, it looks like Hillary..."
For some odd reason, I'm not exactly sure what it is, pretty much positive it isn't sexism, But I can't STAND Hilary. I'm sure she's a good person, but the people that think they're going to be getting another Bill in office, are totally false, he will be IN the white house, but he's going to be macking, and not helping out his bitch wife what-so-ever.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-09, 03:57 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "For some odd reason, I'm not exactly..."
Hilary Clinton - Thatcher of the Americas!

I haven't a clue about any of the candidates, but I have seen a couple in YouTube videos - quick interviews on news shows and whatnot. Judging from those, I wouldn't hesitate to vote for Obama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-09, 11:11 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The Crusades, The Spanish Inquisition,..."
Vollstrecker said:
The Crusades, The Spanish Inquisition, The various Witch Hunts across America in the past few centuries, and the Holy Roman Empire which marched upon a fair portion of Germanic Europe.

A fair portion of wholesale slaughter in the past 2 millenia has been in the name of Christ.
Hitler got every single one of his ideas from ordained Roman Catholic behavior too, btw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-10, 11:28 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Hitler got every single one of his..."
He was trying to get payback for what they did to Jesus.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win