Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

India (Mumbai) Bombing
Posted 2006-07-11, 11:06 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapc...sts/index.html

I really don't get how will this help anyone in any form of shape.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-07-11, 02:42 PM in reply to Ganga's post "India (Mumbai) Bombing"
It might not help, but it's interesting to read - it means that the terrorists are once again on the move. And as a result, many of the major cities (especially London) are on full alert for something like this to happen to them.

Maybe "interesting" is the wrong word to use there, but you know what I mean.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-12, 05:08 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "It might not help, but it's interesting..."
I really want to discuss the reasons behind all these terrorists attack rather than how are we going to react to them. I mean the correlation between a Muslim community and terrorists.... is almost 1 to 1. (Iraq, Afghanistan, India/Pakistan, Israel/Palestinian) Anyone have any knowledge on them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-07-12, 11:33 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I really want to discuss the reasons..."
Just a little thing - over 200 confirmed dead, so far.

-----

From what I've learnt in school, it's something to do with "Lesser Jihad". Greater Jihad is a personal struggle, Lesser Jihad is a 'religious war' type struggle, that is called by a religious leader. In this case, it was the Taliban, and Bin Laden.

Now one of the things about taking part in Lesser Jihad, is that Allah 'praises it', meaning you get a certified place in Heaven should you die on the job. Which is why we get so many suicide bombers, and what not.

Take all of this with a pinch of salt, because I'm only guessing and using what I've been taught.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-13, 12:30 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Just a little thing - over 200..."
I got dibs on calling a greater jihad on Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-07-13, 12:53 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I got dibs on calling a greater jihad..."
But I'm not a personal st... oh, OK then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-13, 07:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "But I'm not a personal st... oh, OK..."
yes, yes you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood