Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2004-04-02, 03:12 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hmm, that could actually be correct... ..."
yah, i didn't even think about luke, it probably is him for the reasons u said titus and it seems like he is a pretty important character and the previews said something about it being someone important
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-02, 05:03 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Hmm, that could actually be correct... ..."
Yea I meant Theresa too... I couldn't type right :P Of course it couldn't be Marissa, because she was watching with Ryan for the ambulance people to carry the guy into the truck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-04-02, 09:31 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Yea I meant Theresa too... I couldn't..."
I couldn't imagine it being a pivotal character like Luke though. Maybe I'm wrong. Thinking about it, they did say O.C. was losing someone, and unless they meant the show, The O.C., it couldn't be Eddie or Theresa since they were from Chino. Maybe I'm just reading into the previews too much though... Damnit, gotta know!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-02, 09:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I couldn't imagine it being a pivotal..."
didn't the previews said u have to wait 2 weeks instead of just the next week? that is so gay, they shouldn't do that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-02, 09:36 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "didn't the previews said u have to wait..."
Shiiiit, I didn't even notice... Is it definitely two weeks?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-14, 07:38 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Shiiiit, I didn't even notice... Is it..."
i just read newspaper and it even tells u luke gets hurt..., lol im gonna watch it soon though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-14, 08:12 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i just read newspaper and it even tells..."
Well, it was two weeks to answer my own question. I just watched it. It was pretty good. Yeah, no one died, Luke just wrapped his car around a pole in the exact fashion that I described.

Too bad he is leaving with his gay father to Portland, he brought pretty decent drama. I thought they said Sandy and Jimmy weren't going to be partners though, which wasn't even the case in the least... Then again, they did say someone was going to die...

Looks like Ryan gets all fired up next episode and wants to fuck up Eddie for hitting Theresa. I knew that little fling would come back, just not this quick. Then again, I didn't think Ryan and Marissa would get back together that soon either. Interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-20, 04:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, it was two weeks to answer my own..."
Latest episode... all I can say it, not nearly as suspenseful as the previous episodes. I have been disappointed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-04-20, 04:58 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Latest episode... all I can say it, not..."
I still have to wait another day to see the next episode, like the rest of America on TV. Maybe I'll try to get it pre-emptively.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-20, 06:36 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I still have to wait another day to see..."
what does premptively mean, like illegally?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-04-21, 08:45 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "what does premptively mean, like..."
No, pre-emptive just means prior to basically. Meaning, it is possible to get this episode before it airs in the in the U.S., since it already aired in Canada on Monday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-25, 11:50 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Latest episode... all I can say it, not..."
Yeah, I was actually hoping Ryan was gonna beat Eddie's ass, but he had a change of conscious and did the right thing... What a pussy!

Oh well, this could get interesting to see how this whole Theresa moving in with the Cohen's works out with Ryan and Marissa. I wonder, I wonder. I didn't get to see scenes from the next episode, so I'm just going to go into it completely surprised.

I wonder what will come of Seth and Summer though. Will Summer actually dump his ass because of her father? Doesn't she realize that fathers rarely ever accept their "princess's" boyfriend right off the bat!?!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-25, 02:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, I was actually hoping Ryan was..."
Well seeing as she's never introduced another boyfriend to her father before, she doesn't know this kind of thing very well
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-04-25, 02:59 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Well seeing as she's never introduced..."
Either way, she sucks at relationships. I'da punted her vagina by now if it was muah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-01, 11:11 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Either way, she sucks at relationships...."
Haha, well season finale this week, should be rather fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2004-05-01, 08:42 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Haha, well season finale this week,..."
Yeah, supposidly it is going to be intense, and I can't fucking wait to see it. Then almost immediately fall into depression for the insueing months thereafter..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-01, 09:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, supposidly it is going to be..."
the last episode was pretty good, well it seems like summer and seth are gettin back together and i hope the baby is not ryan's i mean that would suck, everything always turns about bad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-10, 03:10 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "the last episode was pretty good, well..."
Man, the finale fucking killed me. I hate when they leave everything up in the air like that.. Ryan went back to Chino to take care of Theresa and the baby, Seth ran away from home to sail to Tahiti, he also left notes for his Mom/Dad and Summer, Marissa is moving back in with her Mom and Caleb, Caleb is going bankrupt eventually, and this just all sucks!

They basically set up everything for next season, but making us wait is not nice of them.. When is the Season Premiere anyway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-10, 06:15 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Man, the finale fucking killed me. I..."
i was gonna post about last episode but didnt want to double post lol but are u sure seth is going to tahiti, and btw where is that anyways? i just really want to see what happens to seth and dunno when season premiere is, it said it is coming back in the fall i think
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2004-05-11, 10:02 AM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i was gonna post about last episode but..."
Well, Tahiti is speculation, but where else is he gonna go? That is where he was always talking about sailing, right? Anyway, the premiere is going to rock hardcore!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied