Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:07 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
ya and i just release the eye video tutorial hope you like it... hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:13 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
yeah I seen it, but as you know I think I need to update DivX
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:21 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
did you update divx? and they work afterwards?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-22, 06:29 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
I upgraded, but now I have to restart.... so I will try when I do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-22, 09:23 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
ya after you upgrade it should work
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-23, 12:37 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
It did, and it work I seen the maya ones... I plan to install maya 4.5 soon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-23, 07:39 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
you should maya is one of those extremely good animating programs, you could probably model your models in LW and then import them into maya and rig/animate them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-24, 11:27 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
Yeah Chruser was saying that some maya work was modeled in LW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-24, 04:44 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
ya because maya's fluid and cloth is really powerful you should see REF, it's made by pazur it's an AMAZING short completely made in LW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-24, 05:28 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
What book should I get for Maya? The same aurthor(sc) that wrote the LW book I am going to get?

PS: (sc) means spellcheck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-24, 05:35 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
dan ablan never wrote a book for maya =\ hell no he's only LW man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-24, 05:47 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
Ahh I guess I will have to find a greatly known/good book for maya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-24, 06:23 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
well i dunno... try going to a 3d school for it... they explain the software WAYYYYYYYY better than a book and ya i'm really looking forward to my 3k dollar summer maya program
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-24, 07:49 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
I have only seen schools for 3Dsmax around here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-24, 08:42 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
hahaha most of my schools here teach maya + XSI
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-24, 08:59 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
no way, that is not fair :P My highschool only teaches VB, C++ and Java. And I toke C++ and still dont know much about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-24, 09:03 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
oh it's not my high school it's extra 3d schools... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-24, 11:36 PM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
I know, but my highschool is the closest school to teach me stuff. That 3D school is so far
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-02-25, 12:24 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
rofl i have like a 3d school 3 blocks away
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-02-25, 01:42 AM in reply to Acer's post "Nooby in 3D art, a LW qustion"
Lucky You! I moved to PA(USA) for a month, and I was 20mins away from a 3D School. Then I moved back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer