Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

arcade Idea
Posted 2008-06-10, 03:00 PM
I was wondering. Seeing as of how a bunch of people just come to play the arcade and never post in the actual forum. Could you make a code, or find a code, which made it where the person could only access the arcade if they have posted x-amount of times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-10, 03:10 PM in reply to Coriander's post "arcade Idea"
I personally would like the Chatbox implemented into the arcade section, and have them (The arcade users) automatically join the chatbox by force, so that they could converse with the other members of Zelaron. That way, whoever was on at that time, could convince them to come post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-10, 03:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I personally would like the Chatbox..."
I have no idea why the chatbox does not show up in the arcade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-06-10, 05:05 PM in reply to Coriander's post "arcade Idea"
Coriander said: [Goto]
I was wondering. Seeing as of how a bunch of people just come to play the arcade and never post in the actual forum. Could you make a code, or find a code, which made it where the person could only access the arcade if they have posted x-amount of times.
Forcing people to post to play in the arcade isn't really a good idea. If they have to post to play, they'll most likely just go somewhere else. It might be worth attempting to make it where you have to have a certain number of posts before you can be on high score lists, but not allowing people to play without posting is just going to stop us from getting the very few people we get through the arcade anyway.

We've had a few members join after playing in the arcade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-10, 05:11 PM in reply to Coriander's post "arcade Idea"
I think the *ARCADE* should be restricted to those who post 4 times a day.

Last edited by Wed-G; 2008-06-10 at 06:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-10, 05:56 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I think the *ARCADE* should be..."
That doesn't make sense...

Some of us can only post 4 times a day. So because some people can't be on here all the time to post 12 times means they should be restricted from it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-10, 05:57 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "That doesn't make sense... Some of..."
Coriander said: [Goto]
That doesn't make sense...

Some of us can only post 4 times a day. So because some people can't be on here all the time to post 12 times means they should be restricted from it?
No. Because some people can't be on here all the time to post 4 times means they should be restricted from it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-10, 05:58 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "That doesn't make sense... Some of..."
I think he means those who post 4+ times a day - so those who only post 3 posts, 2 posts, 1 post, or none at all can't access it. Anyone who posts 4 or more times can access it.

EDIT: Or maybe not. I'm confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-06-10, 05:59 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "No. Because some people can't be on..."
I'm not getting what you mean Wed-g. Restricted from the whole forum because they can't meet the minimum requirements?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-10, 06:06 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "I'm not getting what you mean Wed-g...."
I do believe I owe an apology.

I used the word forum in my first post where I should've said "arcade."

I'll edit to avoid future confusion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wed-G

Posted 2008-06-10, 06:47 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I do believe I owe an apology. I..."
Honestly if I was on a website that I just wanted to play games on, (During school or whatever) forcing me to post would simply detour me from playing and I'd go to a website like www.addictinggames.com or www.mostfungames.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-