Fuzzy1096: whos younger and shorter!
slaynish: :-) small penis... boy...
Fuzzy1096: lol j/k
Fuzzy1096: EH
Fuzzy1096: mean ass
Fuzzy1096: k i got to go
slaynish: im jay kay
slaynish: bye

He called me little boy becuase im 6 ft, hes 6'3, and im size 12 shoe, and hes size 13...

Hes 14 and im 13..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-01, 08:54 PM in reply to slaynish's post "My convo with a chinese man(unfunny)"
*white person walks thru door of chinese owned store*

DING DONG!

*Black person walks thru door*

NIII GERR!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-01, 09:23 PM in reply to slaynish's post "My convo with a chinese man(unfunny)"
You aren't 6 feet tall. If you were, you would be like 250 lbs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-01, 09:51 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You aren't 6 feet tall. If you were,..."
What the hell?

What are you talking about?

How would somebody be 250 lbs if they were 6ft tall? Why does height matter with weight?

It doesnt.

I am just under 6 foot, 5 10 = 5 11. I will take a pic with a digi-cam(when i get one) if you want.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-01, 09:56 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "What the hell? What are you talking..."
With your body frame (huge), if you were 6 feet tall you would be very heavy.

I'm 6'1" and I'm 165. I'm very thin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-01, 09:58 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "With your body frame (huge), if you..."
No.

Dont you know that you slim out as you get taller? It spreads through your body. That pic you saw, i was 5 7.

I am 5 9-11...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-01, 10:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "No. Dont you know that you slim out..."
I was thin when I was short and I'm now thin when I'm tall. People who are short and fat and become tall usually stay fat. Knowing you fairly well, I'd say you're still fat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-01, 10:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was thin when I was short and I'm now..."
I'm 6 foot and fat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-01, 10:19 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm 6 foot and fat."
How much do you weigh? I'd say a fat 6 foot slaynish would be bigger than a fat 6 foot grav, but I've never seen you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-01, 10:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How much do you weigh? I'd say a fat 6..."
I meant I have a fat NOSE because I'm jewish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-03-01, 10:22 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I meant I have a fat NOSE because I'm..."
Oh, well then we must have sex now because I love jews.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-01, 10:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh, well then we must have sex now..."
Just kidding. I have a big fat black CLOCK.

It tells time real well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-02, 01:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Just kidding. I have a big fat black..."
Quote:
I am just under 6 foot, 5 10 = 5 11. I will take a pic with a digi-cam(when i get one) if you want.
When exactly did reality bend so that 5 10 = 5 11? As far as I knew they were two different heights.
Quote:
I am 5 9-11...
So you could be 5'9", 5'10" or 5'11"?
Wth. Why do you keep changing heights?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-02, 02:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "When exactly did reality bend so that 5..."
The horrible animation team for Naruto(See episodes 29, 45, or 71(tanks gwav))draws him sometimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-02, 07:31 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "When exactly did reality bend so that 5..."
Kaneda said:
When exactly did reality bend so that 5 10 = 5 11? As far as I knew they were two different heights.
So you could be 5'9", 5'10" or 5'11"?
Wth. Why do you keep changing heights?
I was thinking the same thing. 6 foot and 5'9 are noticable differences. Stupid slaynish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-03-02, 08:12 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I was thinking the same thing. 6 foot..."
Hell 5'9" and 5'10" are noticeable differences.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-03-02, 08:32 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Hell 5'9" and 5'10" are noticeable..."
No they are not.

I look 6 ft, becuase my hair is poofy as hell. It stands a good three inches off my head, anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-02, 08:54 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "No they are not. I look 6 ft,..."
6 foot - 3 inches = 5'9"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-03-02, 09:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "6 foot - 3 inches = 5'9""
Yes, no shit?

Your point is?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2005-03-02, 10:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yes, no shit? Your point is?"
His point is, you aren't 6 feet tall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!