Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Antidetection
Posted 2004-02-22, 04:43 PM
Hey Vollstrecker, do you use maphack? Cuz i am wondering wut is the "Anti-Detection" message on the top left corner of your screenshot.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2004-02-22 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Put it in context
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brian

Posted 2004-02-22, 04:50 PM in reply to brian's post "Antidetection"
~Split Thread from "MFing the Pit"~

Yes, I do. The Antidetection is a module created to prevent the sending of Extrawork and I *think* the 64/65 packets, which are part of Blizzard's Anti-hack measures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-22, 04:51 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "~Split Thread from "MFing the Pit"~ ..."
So where can i get this maphack that blocks packets 64/65?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brian

Posted 2004-02-22, 04:52 PM in reply to brian's post starting "So where can i get this maphack that..."
Give me an i.m. Wanker22287 on aim. I have a version of it i can file transfer to you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-22, 04:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Give me an i.m. Wanker22287 on aim. I..."
Sovereign said:
Give me an i.m. Wanker22287 on aim. I have a version of it i can file transfer to you.
Antidetection is a seperate module. It is not part of the maphack. I believe this was a creation of JHJ's, but I could be wrong.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AntiDetection110_2_1b.zip (46.6 KB, 131 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-22, 06:10 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Antidetection is a seperate module. It..."
thx guys =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

brian

Posted 2004-02-22, 06:39 PM in reply to brian's post starting "thx guys =)"
this is a creation of jhj..100% sure..i used d2loader/maphack b4 jhj and never got the message..then (according to faq about running 200+ runs) i put the jhj files in the d2loader's plugin folder of my diablo ii folder...then, and only then do i get the green antidetection message on the top left
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Antidetection temp
Posted 2004-03-05, 11:04 AM in reply to brian's post "Antidetection"
what the hell is that anti-detection in green near ur mecs icon?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jemy66 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenjemy66 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

jemy66

Posted 2004-03-05, 11:12 AM in reply to jemy66's post "Antidetection temp"
Anti-Detection module. Supposedly, it protects against 2 different types of hack detection.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-05, 01:06 PM in reply to jemy66's post "Antidetection temp"
antiextrawork program, its for when you use maphack it stops some packets and stops d2 from loading extrawork program
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaleficus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maleficus

Posted 2004-03-05, 04:04 PM in reply to Maleficus's post starting "antiextrawork program, its for when you..."
Well is it out to the public? where can i find such a module that stops bnet from detecting stuff?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-03-05, 04:43 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Well is it out to the public? where can..."
http://maphack.flamingcows.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-05, 05:21 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "http://maphack.flamingcows.com/"
k i downloaded the second one down from the downloads list i have a anti detection in green writing but still the map isn't shown..... did i do somethin wrong???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR

Posted 2004-03-05, 05:22 PM in reply to CrEEpR's post starting "k i downloaded the second one down from..."
It's not a maphack, nor is it guaranteed to protect you if you do use one. It merely prevents the sending of Extrawork and 64/65 packets, I think.

This thread is getting off-topic. Antidetection ?'s split to new thread.

Edit: Merged with old Antidetection thread, to clear up any confusion.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-03-05 at 05:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker