Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Exclamation How has this time traveling affected you?

Posted 2004-02-17, 09:52 PM
Are you mad that this happened,I know I am.I won't be quitting zelaron to the delight of everyone here.I lost 55% activity and I have an old avatar but this time I will keep my avatar this way.I also might have to send my picture again but I will wait and find out.I also lost 107 posts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-17, 09:54 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "How has this time traveling affected..."
I lost 150 some odd posts and lost 55 activity or so as well. I dotn midn though. its just a number.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-02-17, 09:58 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I lost 150 some odd posts and lost 55..."
Sovereign said:
I lost 150 some odd posts and lost 55 activity or so as well. I dotn midn though. its just a number.
yes now that you mention it I just noticed we lost the same amount of activity.Do you think it depends how much we posted each day for those two weeks by how much activity we lost?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-17, 09:59 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "yes now that you mention it I just..."
Do you actually keep track of how many posts you have?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-17, 10:03 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Do you actually keep track of how many..."
Jessifer said:
Do you actually keep track of how many posts you have?
not really,I just remembered I had 589 posts when this problem happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-17, 10:04 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "not really,I just remembered I had 589..."
I stopped paying attention to how many posts I had after I passed 1000 twice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-17, 10:21 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I stopped paying attention to how many..."
Eh? No, please. Be more cruel towards me. I could use a laugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2004-02-17, 10:40 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "How has this time traveling affected..."
Dan XIII said:
Are you mad that this happened,I know I am.I won't be quitting zelaron to the delight of everyone here.I lost 55% activity and I have an old avatar but this time I will keep my avatar this way.I also might have to send my picture again but I will wait and find out.I also lost 107 posts.
Blah. I lost my moderator status, 100+ posts, the activity, and a few threads I made.

Oh well. Welcome to reality. I think the proper phrase is, "Shit happens"?

Did you really lose any information you gained during those 2 weeks, or does your post count really matter?

Not really. Posts will still accrue normally, and your activity will go back up. If you get this upset over losing a few posts and some activity, I'd hate to see you when money falls short and you're unemployed.

In short, you've been minorly inconvenienced. It's really nothing worth bitching about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-02-18, 08:50 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "I stopped paying attention to how many..."
Jessifer said:
I stopped paying attention to how many posts I had after I passed 1000 twice.
I stopped paying attention to how many posts I had after I passed 1000.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-18, 09:12 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "How has this time traveling affected..."
I probably lost like.. 300 posts.. maybe more?

How has it effected me? Aside from losing the current threads (which were mostly crap), I couldn't care less.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-02-18, 09:24 AM in reply to Dan XIII's post "How has this time traveling affected..."
The regarding hack should be working for all users now. As for the undefined threadedmode errors and such, it's because it appears that the database we're running on now was the test forums DB, which we had been trying vB3RC4 on. However, the normal forums' codebase is RC2... I'm working on this. Unfortunately, I can't fix everything untill I can get on the internet away from work with my laptop, and I honestly can't say when that'll be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-02-18, 11:13 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The regarding hack should be working..."
I lost my avatar, sig, some posts, and some activity.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-02-18, 10:00 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Blah. I lost my moderator status, 100+..."
Vollstrecker said:
Blah. I lost my moderator status, 100+ posts, the activity, and a few threads I made.

Oh well. Welcome to reality. I think the proper phrase is, "Shit happens"?

Did you really lose any information you gained during those 2 weeks, or does your post count really matter?

Not really. Posts will still accrue normally, and your activity will go back up. If you get this upset over losing a few posts and some activity, I'd hate to see you when money falls short and you're unemployed.

In short, you've been minorly inconvenienced. It's really nothing worth bitching about.
at least you were turned into a mod again or that would have been worse.I guess I shouldn't be as mad as the people would be who lost their mod status temporarily.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-18, 11:16 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "How has this time traveling affected..."
Talk about an update going bad =\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-02-19, 11:14 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Talk about an update going bad =\"
LiveWire said:
Talk about an update going bad =\
I can't use smileys anymore either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-19, 02:28 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post "How has this time traveling affected..."
Well at least you all got your wish and the Quick Reply button was disabled for posting indefinitely.

Everyone lost activity, who cares though, it only takes a few weeks to get it back up...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-02-19, 02:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well at least you all got your wish and..."
Titusfied said:
Well at least you all got your wish and the Quick Reply button was disabled for posting indefinitely.

Everyone lost activity, who cares though, it only takes a few weeks to get it back up...
I just noticed it doesn't let me click on the little AIm icon under people's avatars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-02-19, 03:41 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "I just noticed it doesn't let me click..."
The AIM icons work for me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-02-19, 07:11 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The AIM icons work for me..."
Any problems you may have from here on out to be posted in this thread:

http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showthr...164#post384164
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied