Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

View Poll Results: Which is your fav Dragon Ball series
Dragon Ball 2 14.29%
DBZ 7 50.00%
Dragon Ball GT 3 21.43%
Never watched any series. 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-11-18, 09:30 AM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
Jessifer said:
Murr. I love DB, y0. I have yet to see DBGT (Which starts on Cartoon Network this Friday at 6:30), but I'm looking forward to it (Woo! Pan!). DBZ has a good plot.

But the manga ownz j00 all. DBGT isn't made by the original creator of DB and DBZ, btw. That's probably why it lacks in quality compared to the other two series'. *bounces away*
The characters were still drawn by Akira Toriyama but the story wasn't written by him.Did you know Akira Toriyama drew the characters for Chrono Trigger?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-18, 09:57 AM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
You mean for like the cover?

I don't think there was much drawing or skill for that matter involved in the sprites.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-18, 10:20 AM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
i hate all the dragon ball shit, it is really fucking gay, and makes no since what so ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between6InchBluePony is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

6InchBluePony

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:06 PM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
6InchBluePony said:
i hate all the dragon ball shit, it is really fucking gay, and makes no since what so ever.
so are you saying you dont like it because you dont understand it??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:08 PM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
6InchBluePony said:
If you can't understand the Dragonball plots, you should probably take an overdose of acid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-11-18, 03:23 PM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
I got my dad hooked on Dragonball. Bwa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-18, 05:24 PM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
dbz, because it was an actual story, DB was just a kiddy cartoon, DBGT was a pathetic excuse to try and make money, but DBZ was in it for the kickass storyline.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-19, 03:32 PM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
6InchBluePony said:
Hey if you are not going to say which one is your fav get outa here.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-19, 08:40 PM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
!King_Amazon! said:
You mean for like the cover?

I don't think there was much drawing or skill for that matter involved in the sprites.
He also did the menu portraits, IIRC. And the cutscenes in the PSX version.

And D3V, I think DB actually had more plot to it than DBZ. DBZ threw all resemblences of a properly planned plot out shortly after Frieza, maybe the androids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-11-19, 08:46 PM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
I love DB's plot. And it's not at all just a "kiddy cartoon". It has some serious elements. As well as adult humor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:32 AM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
I agree but in japan the db episodes were funny as hell.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:38 AM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
Jessifer said:
dam, you got a KICK ass father then !! All my dad does is watch news...the typical father.

anyways where can i get db epesoides in jap version?? dbz IS good but, dam they like to waste time!! i.e. when frezer was powering up, it took them like what.....2 10 epesoids for him to fully power up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-11-22, 02:38 PM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
6InchBluePony said:
Wow.you are really cool.I wish everyone else in the world was as cool as you.No we are not as cool as you we are better.I never knew a pony could be such a ****.Now I know.

Back on topic.Dragonball z is easily the best out of all of the dragon ball series.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-22, 02:40 PM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
J_iceman said:
Jessifer said:
dam, you got a KICK ass father then !! All my dad does is watch news...the typical father.

anyways where can i get db epesoides in jap version?? dbz IS good but, dam they like to waste time!! i.e. when frezer was powering up, it took them like what.....2 10 epesoids for him to fully power up
Impressive
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-22, 02:43 PM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
Jessifer said:
My dad is always too busy doing drugs to watch anything.My mom watched cowboy bebop a few times and that is the only anime I can think of besides Love Hina that she watched.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-22, 03:02 PM in reply to rusher657's post "Dragon Ball,DBZ,or Dragon Ball GT"
Dan XIII said:
Jessifer said:
My dad is always too busy doing drugs to watch anything.My mom watched cowboy bebop a few times and that is the only anime I can think of besides Love Hina that she watched.
Who cares? Lets get back to topic.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

rusher657