Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-10-18, 06:00 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I am 16 and have 40 pounsd on you, you..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-10-18, 07:01 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
Why did people start stating how much they weigh and how old they are? The thread's name is "How tall are you?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-18, 07:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why did people start stating how much..."
xenn started it, but only 2 people specifically put their weight
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-10-18, 07:47 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "xenn started it, but only 2 people..."
i am 6feet 5 inches tall give or take about 2 inches depending on who is doing the measuring.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-10-18, 08:01 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "i am 6feet 5 inches tall give or take..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-10-18, 08:35 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "So did you ever get into your new..."
Nope, she was already dating some other guy before she moved in and never told anyone because she wanted to spare her Ex's feelings for a little at least.

Fucker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-10-18, 08:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Why did people start stating how much..."
Because someone said something along the lines that someone still had time to grow, so age was brought up to let others know that they will either continue growing, or they are done. In mostly everyone here's case, they will continue to grow, but for me, Adrena, kidag, etc. we will not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-10-18, 09:15 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Because someone said something along..."
I'm 6 and change. Depends on my mood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-18, 09:17 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Because someone said something along..."
Titusfied said:
In mostly everyone here's case, they will continue to grow, but for me, Adrena, kidag, etc. we will not.
I likely have very little growth left as well (if any). Don't males stop growing at 25, but have a severe drop-off after 18?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-18, 09:45 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I likely have very little growth left..."
Not positive really. I haven't grown a millimeter in almost 5 years now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-10-18, 11:37 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Not positive really. I haven't grown a..."
about 7 inches
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-19, 11:10 AM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "about 7 inches"
Awww.

Every year the Sprogs get smaller. Its starting to look weird. In school assembly, up on the balcony, you can just about see them. We all tower above them. Lucky buggers seem to miss out the corridor jams though.

I gotta friend who's just under 5 foot.

Know a nice girl who's bout 5" 3'.

I thought men stopped growing bout 17/18. 25's still a long way to go. Nother decade or so. Buggr'it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2004-10-19, 02:08 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I am 16 and have 40 pounsd on you, you..."
Penny_Bags said:
I am 16 and have 40 pounsd on you, you must be one skinny fucker... I am like your same height, or shorter... but than again i have sexy muscles.
Eh, I do cross country and track.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-10-19, 05:22 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Eh, I do cross country and track."
So did I in high school. I was 6'2" and 140 or so pounds during that time also. In college I stopped all athletics basically, and I'm not 6'2" and 195 pounds.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-10-19, 05:25 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "about 7 inches"
Mydogisyourdog said:
about 7 inches
9 inches here...................
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-10-19, 05:27 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Awww. Every year the Sprogs get..."
Men will continue to grow until they can grow a full beard or so my doctor has told me. Anyway 6 feet here.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-10-19, 09:48 PM in reply to xWolfPack69's post starting "9 inches here..................."
are you black?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-10-19, 09:49 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "are you black?"
When I said 5' 8", I wasn't talking about my body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-19, 09:51 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "When I said 5' 8", I wasn't talking..."
Oh snap, fucking own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-10-19, 10:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Oh snap, fucking own."
Now I'm jealous..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied