Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

i think i found mh for 1.10

Posted 2003-11-02, 10:07 PM
http://bloodface.games8.com/download...p?id=313&url=0
.................................................. .................................................. ..
it is temp version........just see monsters....thx!!
.................................................. .......................
don't know it is trojaned.....if u want,try it...

Last edited by skhuang1; 2003-11-02 at 10:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
skhuang1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenskhuang1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

skhuang1

Posted 2003-11-02, 10:08 PM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
is it trojaned...im not gonna try it cuz im on school computer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-02, 11:00 PM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
Doubt it. Mousepad doesn't even have one out for 1.10. I refuse to believe someone beat him to it, and I can almost guarantee it's a trojan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-11-03, 02:06 AM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
this is no trojan. i have norton 2004 and was bored so i figured i would download it. i scanned everything...its not a virus or anything.

its kind of a cheap ass maphack though. it only shows enemies and doesnt do anything else...no full map...dynamic lighting. also theres another bad part to it... every object is pink...so say your in rogue encapement...u see an animated chicken run past u....on the map it will show up as a pink circle also. theres animated fire and other stuff thats pink circles.

it doesnt show if any of the enemies are special or anything either.

so i'd rate this maphack 2 out of 10.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scarfacetm

Posted 2003-11-03, 03:30 AM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
hmm... Might be useful. I'll wait till people complain of accounts closed tho, or give it a week or two. I'm playing WC3 mainly now anyway.
Also, Norton is at best a 4 out of 10 on Trojan detection. I'd recommend something a bit better, like, "The Cleaner".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-11-03, 06:03 AM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
ive had norton 2002,2003,and 2004 and still i havent got one trojan or virus. so i think its pretty good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scarfacetm

Posted 2003-11-03, 08:25 AM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
I'll scan it when I get home and have access to the cleaner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-05, 12:44 AM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
Any word on this !K_A!? It would be kinda cool if it isn't trojaned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-11-06, 06:13 PM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
I downloaded it and scanned the archive with "The Cleaner" its clean....

peace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
diablo-1337 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendiablo-1337 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

diablo-1337

Posted 2003-11-06, 09:37 PM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
I dont think i will trust a first time poster....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-11-06, 10:43 PM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
It might be clean but it is not a working maphack for the realms..
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-10, 02:08 AM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
The only thing that comes to my mind atm is DROPHACK!
Do not dl this nor install it on your systems. It's dh all around!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZDHaxor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZDHaxor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZDHaxor

Posted 2003-11-10, 11:09 PM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
This is not drophack its a ghetto maphack all it shows is red crosses for animate objects ie: monsters, chickens, townsfolk etc....does not show map at all just monsters and their location....its ghetto and its clean and its not drophack ya moron....i understand not trusting a 1st time poster....the program originally comes from some chinese website...which is given in the txt file that comes with it in the archive....anyway peace....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
diablo-1337 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendiablo-1337 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

diablo-1337

Posted 2003-11-30, 11:05 AM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
how can i dl the new version of maphack?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
andenqw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenandenqw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

andenqw

Posted 2003-11-30, 11:45 AM in reply to skhuang1's post "i think i found mh for 1.10"
andenqw if ur gonna get a nonmousepad maphack atleast get one that shows map too theres plenty out there just take a look around but i sugest u either buy mousepads or wait till sopmeone figures out how to make that key file

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno