Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-06-10, 01:38 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
I am totaly with you on that one man. they cannot catch the hackers, so they bust up the botters. what losers. they really should focus on the real important stuff, like trying to develop way to make the actual gamming experiance better. not banning ppl for running a bot that allows them to play while not at the computer.

what a buncha fruits
Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Immortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenImmortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Immortalitus

Posted 2003-06-10, 01:38 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
It's from the previous ban, but I'd guess the email this time would be the same, or similar.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-10, 01:44 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
lol next blizzard will be selling all our accounts on ebay back to us. hahahaha.

i bet they are sum of the ppl that set up sites to sell us items.

make a little money here and there. and heck they save some money by freeing up bandwith on the servers by getting rid of botter accounts.

what great guys huh. gosh i think we should really should honor them for their wonderful efforts. good luck blizzard. thx assholes

u bnet
Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Immortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenImmortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Immortalitus

Posted 2003-06-10, 04:52 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Quote:
Posted by some guy at BNET forums

I cant believe everyone is falling for this. This so called cleansweeping has got nothing to do with getting rid of cheaters. This is just to draw attention away from the fact that blizzard is still NOT GONNA GIVE US THE PATCH.
I couldn't have said it better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-10, 04:56 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Oh God... sorry for double posting...

I just got a Lost Connection to Battle.net. I thought I had got banned, but I didn't... 'scared the shit out of me, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-06-10, 05:19 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Ah damn, lost my account. Bah, another one down the drain, don't feel like starting a new one.

Last edited by User667; 2003-06-10 at 06:11 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User667 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser667 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User667

Posted 2003-06-10, 06:04 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
I made a new sorc after the 1st deleting when i lost my account, she uses the worst eq i could find & has crap charms i got 440% mf on her. i dont care how many times blizz deletes me i have endless supplies of crap eq & plenty of time to spend 2 hrs making a lvl 70

Errr.... & my bot is still running as i post this just proves they can't get every one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-06-10, 06:31 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Dont understand this, why would blizz ban a acc whit 1 dead guy and 1 lvl4 char? Never even used mh on that acc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNitrodox is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nitrodox

Posted 2003-06-10, 07:51 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Erm... *looks around* Maybe they had like 111,997 accounts, and they just needed a few more.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-10, 08:58 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Ugh, I'm in lab right now cramming for a final, and I just read this. I wonder if they are still banning people this moment, because I was still botting when I left my place about 10 minutes ago.

I hope they are still there when I get back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Stealth Banned is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStealth Banned is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Stealth Banned

Posted 2003-06-10, 09:06 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Hehe Doh.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-10, 09:28 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Why do you people feel that they should stop worrying about the botters/maphackers?

I agree that maphack doesn't affect the overall gameplay, but in PvP people abuse it.

Botting on the other hand is just completely stupid. It hurts the economy just as bad as the hackers do.

Not to mention that it's pointless. You payed money for a computer to play the game for you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 09:53 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Wooo, survived this Judgement Day. All 4 accounts still alive I got absolutely pwned last time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-10, 09:55 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Well I use my D2 account for Starcraft too, due to the illegal character(!King_Amazon!)

It's still there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:26 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
OK now im laughing on the other side of my face ....

my dueling acc has been pass changed & i havent ever used any hack other than maphack with that account

just find its odd that my bot is still running ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:25 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Here go again, the botter going complain say they are not hacking, and Map "hack" is not a hack, blah blah blah. You know sure from begening, you have the risk for it, so take it like a man, and stop whining.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:27 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
ganga said:
Here go again, the botter going complain say they are not hacking, and Map "hack" is not a hack, blah blah blah. You know sure from begening, you have the risk for it, so take it like a man, and stop whining.
agree
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:29 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
Hackers - Bad
Botters - Bad
Maphackers - Only bad in duels
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:41 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
ganga said:
You know sure from begening, you have the risk for it, so take it like a man, and stop whining.
I accept it even though I'm not a man.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:41 AM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
they are all bad.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR