Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2002-12-30, 09:29 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
barb: str: makes him do million of dmg
vit: 90x4 = 360 life per charm
dex: max block w/o too much pts into dex
pally: str: also dmg
vit: not sure how much but a lot of life
dex: will not miss + massive block
zon: str: for those hydra bows that req str but u dont have the str
dex: 90%ed per charm
vit: you know...
druid: str: massive dmg
dex: block&cant miss
vit: crazy health
sorc: str: ss's & valor wont b a problem
dex: block rate max
vit: its intresting to c a sorc with 10k life
necro: str: ss's & valor wont b a problem
dex: block rate max
vit: its intresting to c a necro with 10k life

not sure about assn, never made 1, never will
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-12-30, 09:33 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Uhhhh, is this real, and does it actually already exist?

This will actually be the end of the game if they get released, and that is safe to say. I always thought that it would take a shit load to end the game, but this will do it....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-30, 09:46 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
damn and what about europe?????? will this come out there to?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2002-12-30, 10:37 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
It's REAL!!! Some guy was spamming them as WHITE RINGS and WHITE GLOVES so I had him show me. He claimed to be some guy named cheezy who released the mephdrop program but he showed me MULTIPLES of both of these items. I think I'm gonna quit DII. All the rich kiddies will have these gloves and rings on with 40 of those bugged hexing charms in their inventory that they dropped $1K on without even thinking about it. That's pretty demotivating.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raxnara

Posted 2002-12-30, 10:45 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
I think people that spend real money on these "items" should be fucking shot in the face, tied to the back of a Hummer, and have their dead carcus's drug around very sharp edged rocks for miles at a time... I too will quit if and when these items start getting out of control.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-12-30, 06:00 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
im thinking about selling all my items on ebay and burn the cd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-01-01, 03:05 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Adrenachrome said:
Thanks to H_Z (maybe), West has items like these and far worse getting released into the realm.

No I dont have them. No they are not for trade. I just thought I'd give you an idea of whats to come.

According to Herzog_Zwei These are thecracked sashes of the bunch (there is far better to come)

I personally dont like it.
Adren don't flame and judge H_Z if it wasn't H_Z's idea, someone else had done this. (uhh bad english much grammar)
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-01, 03:16 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
JiDDaR said:
Adrenachrome said:
Thanks to H_Z (maybe), West has items like these and far worse getting released into the realm.

No I dont have them. No they are not for trade. I just thought I'd give you an idea of whats to come.

According to Herzog_Zwei These are thecracked sashes of the bunch (there is far better to come)

I personally dont like it.
Adren don't flame and judge H_Z if it wasn't H_Z's idea, someone else had done this. (uhh bad english much grammar)
What the hell are you talking about? I'm not flaming Zwei....

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-01, 03:46 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Ya know, im sure they guys making these could make pretty much anything they wanted...

Theyre just releasing em slowly, for the amusement...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-01, 04:53 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Adrenachrome said:
Adrenachrome said:
Thanks to H_Z...I personally dont like it.
ok not flaming but u put the guilt on H_Z so i understand it
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-01, 05:58 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Ive already moved to east cuz of these. And i must say, East's prices r crazy. O well, as long as whites arent invading the realm, ill have to cope.

Last edited by uncapped; 2003-01-01 at 06:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-02, 11:15 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
If these items get released on east i will quit this shit...iths and occyrings are fine because they arent THAT godly...this stuff just breaks the limit, grrr...i will most liekly quit when this comes out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2003-01-02, 01:35 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
what the fuck is the point of turning closed into open?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-02, 01:38 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
they r just saying that as a way of expression how now closed is becoming like open, you can do many things...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-02, 04:38 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
too many

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-02, 04:57 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
Pyro said:
No my friend, this will seriously affect EVERY character.
Yeah well, what are sorcs gonna do with all that absorb? Go Melee? So the main thing it is going to affect is sorcs because all their skills will be useless to all the absorb...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-01-02, 05:08 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
uh oh... this is the day when sorcs fall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-01-02, 05:46 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
hah thats funny bye bye sorcs, infact bye bye every character except for necros (magic cant be resisted) unelss they come out with -3000 magic dmg shit.. until then, necros own all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-01-02, 07:45 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
JiDDaR said:
Adrenachrome said:
Adrenachrome said:
Thanks to H_Z...I personally dont like it.
ok not flaming but u put the guilt on H_Z so i understand it
oh I didnt mean it like that bro

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-03, 07:50 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "Extreme Bugged Items"
I was in a PK game last night and a zon had one of those rings on. He just sat outside of town and let me hit him with every attack possible (SORC) His health did not even drop AT ALL. First I tried with 10 light skill charms and nova/ts and then with 10 cold skill charms and orb. My skills were close to 50 when I used them. Even tried a meteor and firewall/hydra. NO DAMAGE. I think I'm done with DII. Now the only decision is what to do with the 11 UNID WF I have been saving for trading.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raxnara