Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Bring it on
Posted 2009-09-02, 08:06 AM
I'm going to get fired today. I got a head's up that they're doing randoms and last week I was on the list so I took the day off. I have stopped smoking for about 3 weeks now but I did take an Adderall yesterday, and Ecstasy on Sunday.

Here we go!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-02, 08:06 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Bring it on"
-Spector- said: [Goto]
I'm going to get fired today. I got a head's up that they're doing randoms and last week I was on the list so I took the day off. I have stopped smoking for about 3 weeks now but I did take an Adderall yesterday, and Ecstasy on Sunday.

Here we go!

DILUTE DILUTE DILUTE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-02, 08:15 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "DILUTE DILUTE DILUTE o_O"
How many times have we done this now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-02, 08:17 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "How many times have we done this now?"
This would be the second thread i've made. YAY FOR ACTIVITY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-02, 08:43 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "This would be the second thread i've..."
That sucks. Still employed?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-02, 10:33 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That sucks. Still employed?"
D3V said: [Goto]
That sucks. Still employed?

So far so good. I hope I don't jinx myself!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-02, 10:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So far so good. :) I hope I don't jinx..."
How 'bout now?

Good luck, dude!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-09-02, 04:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "So far so good. :) I hope I don't jinx..."
Commit and act of bravery, for all of Zelaron!
Walk up in your bosses face, and whip out a GIANT BONG annnnnd smoke it!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-02, 07:29 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Commit and act of bravery, for all of..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Commit and act of bravery, for all of Zelaron!
Walk up in your bosses face, and whip out a GIANT BONG annnnnd smoke it!

More like gator slap him with it.

I SURVIVED TODAY!

Now tomorrow.. will be a new task.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2009-09-02, 08:02 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "More like gator slap him with it. ..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
More like gator slap him with it.
Lol, Gator slap? Why did I imagine you slapping someone with an aligatorx?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-02, 08:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "More like gator slap him with it. ..."
Taking any drastic measures to purge your system?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-03, 06:09 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Taking any drastic measures to purge..."
I don't think I really understand why you guys go through all the trouble to do this drug stuff.... oh well. The Image of a Giant Bong representing Zelaron and revolution makes it all worth it to me. What am I even rambling about?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-10, 04:54 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I don't think I really understand why..."
You're subconsciously trying to tell everyone you wanna take a bong rip.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-09-10, 05:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You're subconsciously trying to tell..."
Are you implying that I subconciously want to take a bong rip?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-11, 11:20 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Are you implying that I subconciously..."
I really wish I knew where you lived so I could slip you a pot brownie.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2009-09-11, 11:32 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I really wish I knew where you lived so..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
I really wish I knew where you lived so I could FUCKING MURDER YOU JUST TO PREVENT YOU FROM POSTING AT ZELARON.

Fixed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-11, 05:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Fixed."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Fixed.
Oh, come now. Was that really needed, Thanatos? You know I luv yoo~~ !
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-11, 06:02 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Oh, come now. Was that really needed,..."
Banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-11, 06:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Banned."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Banned.
I was disappointed to find that this was untrue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-11, 10:21 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I was disappointed to find that this..."
wut?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos