Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

World of Warcraft, career..
Posted 2009-09-03, 12:13 AM
My account was created on November 27, 2005.

An accurate depiction of time played isn't possible, I no longer have my original characters.

I started playing WoW after coming from Guild Wars. It was my first MMO, and I played with a few friends from High School. Since I started playing, I have played..

70 Dwarf Priest
70 Human Warrior
70 Dwarf Paladin

80 Orc Hunter
80 Undead Deathknight
75 Tauren Warrior
73 Troll Shaman
60 Undead Warlock

I have be able to raid Molten Core through Naxx 25.

I started on Gorefiend, and moved to Blackhand. At which point I traveled over to Llane, and then finally Blackwing Lair.

Throughout my WoW career, I have..

*Graduated Highschool (with a 2.4)
*Had several jobs, including; Courtesy Clerk, Busser, Surveyor, Grade Checker, and Heavy Equipment Operator.
*Joined and am serving in the U.S. Army.
*Have become engaged.

I have survived one hacking of my account, and have had everything restored to its original glory.

I have been in multiple guilds that have raided end-game content nightly.

I have been apart of server first's.

Currently, because of my server jumping.. I have a few characters accross a few servers.

Based off the life I have had on WoW I decided to do something that excites me

I am currently playing my Level 75 Tauren Warrior (named Moovine). After he reaches level 80 (or perhaps before). I am going to transfer all my characters to a single low population server, where they will live the rest of their days out. I think it is going to be fun, cause I will be like the great hermit.

tl;dr
Nothing cool, just random crap and oh hey, I wanna be a WoW hermit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-09-03, 01:52 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "World of Warcraft, career.."
Your life is a lie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-09-03, 06:16 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "World of Warcraft, career.."
I find funny the parallels between your WoW characters and old folks moving to Florida.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2009-09-03, 09:31 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I find funny the parallels between your..."
My life is rather sad, but I do think it would be fkn awesome to have my characters all on one server - where I can just relax and actually enjoy the game and do what I wanna do shit like that. I'm not sure how it will go, but we will see.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2009-09-03, 10:11 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "My life is rather sad, but I do think..."
I had a Theif, Human. Level 3.

I was at a friends house...
"You are a horrible theif..." - Him.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-03, 10:21 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I had a Theif, Human. Level 3. I was..."
There are no thieves in world of warcraft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2009-09-04, 08:22 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "There are no thieves in world of..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
what she said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-09-04, 08:01 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "There are no thieves in world of..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
...Rouge? Or... something.
It was girl with a Knife...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-09-04, 10:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "...Rouge? Or... something. :confused:..."
Rogue.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!