Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Have you ever been in a fist fight?
Posted 2004-09-12, 04:54 PM
Have you, or have you not... tell your story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-09-12, 05:19 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Have you ever been in a fist fight?"
Nope, never really had to. I've had a few close calls though.

One situation involved someone being a little twat, and me letting him know damn well that he was being a little twat. After that, he kept saying he was going to kick my ass, but like two weeks later he apologized for acting like a twat.

Another time I snapped some dude with a towel and he threw a piss fit and told me if I did it again he was going to kick me in the face....so I did it again. A date and place was set up but he backed out of it at the last second.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-09-12, 05:23 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "Nope, never really had to. I've had a..."
Yes, very shortly...soon it turned into ultimate fighting tho......then into a free for all when both side's homies got involved.......left that with a couple purple spots on my face and all ver my back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-09-12, 05:36 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Yes, very shortly...soon it turned into..."
The other day... at a school football game... a student staff guy, who is a year older than me decided that he was a fucking police... so as he is trying to break up some playfull moshing/mild rioting in the stands... I push him and tell him to "Shut the fuck up"... he less then kindly refuses. He obviously has some anger issues, and he flips out and tries to attack me. I have no friends nearby... this guy is bigger than me... much bigger. The only thing gaurding me now is 2 feet of distance, and a reputation. Thankfully, the latter was sufficient. I wouldn't really care if I got the shit kicked out of me... as long as I didn't lose any teeth. But as he lunged... three guys that I hardly know grab him and say "Calm the fuck down!" and "We've got your back Chris". Now as I am standing behind 6-10 large guys with a look of shrugging disbelief on my face.. as if to say "what the fuck are you going to do?"

So basically, I was a badass... and won what could have been a blood fight without lifting a finger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:27 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "The other day... at a school football..."
ive gotten in too many to count. I really hate fighting though because it solves nothing, IMO. But yeah, ill tell you one. I was at this stupid gay ass party that my ex-gf dragged me to. Then she has this friend that hella jocks her, and she didnt tell me about it and she would hang out with him. Well, i asked her about it and she told me they were just friends. not more than an hour later, I find her making out with him. The guy was some "i can bench like 400 pounds" so when i lost my cool, he did too. I ended up with a bloody nose, black eye, and near broken jaw. But the other guy went to the hospital. Since he swung first, i got off as defending myself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-12, 06:27 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Have you ever been in a fist fight?"
Yes, but not anything major like with K-R. And I'll say this much... getting face planted by having two people run past you with a 30 foot thick rope that hits your ankles is much, much more painful and much more amusing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:07 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yes, but not anything major like with..."
I was at a party one night and was drunk past the fuckin test. I was in this room with some girl and we were fuckin around and shit. My friend comes and knocks on the door and i'm like WTF. He says you better get out here dude. I stumble out of the room and down the hall. I guess my friend got a gay dude to take him to buy a case of beer. When he got back this kid was like you roll with faggots dawg? And started talkin all this shit. I walk up to him and was just like wtf is your problem dude fuck you. He starts runnin his mouth sayin, "I roll with gangstas dawg" and all this other lame shit. He suddenly out of nowhere suckerpunches me in the cheek. We end up down on the ground somehow. I get some hits on him. And my friend is fighting his friend some random black guy. Were about to beat the dudes ass and his pussy ass pulls out a golf stick without the club, hits my other friend in the arm so we just left. Now I was wasted, my friend was rollin, and my other friend was tripping. If we would have all been tottaly sober like him, we would have stomped the shit out of them. God I hate drugs.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:12 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Have you ever been in a fist fight?"
Not since 3rd Grade.

I seem to give off an aura of... something.

I can walk thru the Barrio and have walked thru the middle of a gang and not even a word is said to me. I don't understand it, I'm not terribly impressive (I don't think).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:15 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Not since 3rd Grade. I seem to give..."
Vollstrecker said:
I can walk thru the Barrio and have walked thru the middle of a gang and not even a word is said to me. I don't understand it, I'm not terribly impressive (I don't think).

lol volls, anyway I haven't been in a fist fight in like forever it seems. It was me vs. my brother not a really good fight but we ended up better after it, I think. Maybe all siblings need to do this?
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:35 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Not since 3rd Grade. I seem to give..."
Vollstrecker said:
Not since 3rd Grade.

I seem to give off an aura of... something.

REPRESENT G!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:39 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "lol volls, anyway I haven't been in a..."
Not really any real fist fights, but I've fought some black belts who take their karate a bit too seriously...

Needless to say I got pummelled, and those super-powerful kicks to the shins hurt pretty badly too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:47 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Not really any real fist fights, but..."
Yea. I've been in plenty of fights.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-12, 07:59 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea. I've been in plenty of fights."
I guess when I was obsessed with wwf wrestling( i was like 7) me and my brother would fight (he was like 11) but since it's all fake, i guess you wouldn't consider it one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-09-12, 08:03 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "I guess when I was obsessed with wwf..."
Not really any fist fights cause the guy never hit back cause he didn't believe in violence but he always talked about beating the crap out of me and getting revenge. Some stupid kid on the bus that gets beaten up all the time. I kicked his ass all last year but kinda stopped cause it got old. He knows not to fuck with me those this year even though he is still getting his ass kicked by other people lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengendark01 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gendark01

Posted 2004-09-12, 08:44 PM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Not really any fist fights cause the..."
Only one. I was in Colorado on vacation, and I'm hanging at the pool. I decide to jump in, and I "accidently" jump onto this kid who had been dunking me all day. He's like "What's your problem!!?!?" I sort of shrug it off and start walking toward the hot tub. He comes up and hits me right in the kidney. I'm sort of stunned, but then I turn around, I punched him in the sternum several times, nicked his head cuz he ducked, and then tackled him. He then proceeds to choke me when I go away to the hot tub again, so after a few hits from him to me in the face, I punch him so many times in the face. His face was purple, mine not much better. By this time a few other guys I'm hanging with come up and break it up. My back hurt for a little, and face hurt for a day, but it was somewhat fun. Kid outweighed me by about 100 pounds, but then again I only way 140.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-09-12, 08:56 PM in reply to gendark01's post starting "Not really any fist fights cause the..."
gendark01 said:
Not really any fist fights cause the guy never hit back cause he didn't believe in violence but he always talked about beating the crap out of me and getting revenge. Some stupid kid on the bus that gets beaten up all the time. I kicked his ass all last year but kinda stopped cause it got old. He knows not to fuck with me those this year even though he is still getting his ass kicked by other people lol.
Do you realize how much of a faggot that made you sound like? What's your address...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-09-12, 10:42 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Do you realize how much of a faggot..."
Agreed. People like you disgust me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-09-13, 07:23 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post "Have you ever been in a fist fight?"
Quite a few actually. I think a wrote a thread or two about some of the good ones that happened to me over the past few years too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-13, 08:39 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Quite a few actually. I think a wrote..."
One time I punched someone pretty hard on the head causing him to turn blind for like 30 minutes...apparently he had some problems with his eyesight I didnt know about and it had happened before. I got really scared cause I thought I had really knocked the guy blind :S. This was 4 years ago and I havent been in any fight since.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-09-13, 10:24 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "One time I punched someone pretty hard..."
Well, there was one time, but it doesn't really count. I was at my friend's b-day in 3-5th grade, I forget. So we were wrestling on his trampoline with teams. I just happened to be on a team with only one other person who was a nerd. I was like, SHIT. So just about 10 people kept beating me up. I got so fucking pissed, I went beserk. I nailed everyone off me and started tackling and punching my friends. Sure, it was for fun, but holy shit, I never even knew I had it in me at that time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace