Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2006-08-19, 12:42 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Lenny will remove the part of their..."
But he LIKES accents you darfty.

---

And it depends how long you want them for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-19, 12:46 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "But he LIKES accents you darfty. ..."
Shall we say an hour per day for a month?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2006-08-19, 12:48 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Shall we say an hour per day for a..."
Hmmm... $300 each. But for you, $500 for the both of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-19, 10:13 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmm... $300 each. But for you, $500..."
Wow, that's what we call a bargain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-20, 08:37 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wow, that's what we call a bargain."
You think it's too cheap? I can go higher if you want. I'm new to this game. I don't want to get swindled.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-20, 04:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You think it's too cheap? I can go..."
Give them your business card, Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-21, 01:57 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Give them your business card, Lenny."
It's just an index card with his signature printed on it.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-08-22, 08:31 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "It's just an index card with his..."
I could see Lenny sealing all his letters in wax with an official Lenny symbol like all the important people used to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-22, 11:58 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I could see Lenny sealing all his..."
Hmmmm... you've given me an idea.

Bear with me!

Nah... maybe later.

-----

And I ended up doing this a minute after the first edit.

Last edited by Lenny; 2015-04-15 at 08:16 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-22, 07:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmmm... you've given me an idea...."
Are you going to have a Lenny button, too?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-22, 08:49 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hmmmm... you've given me an idea...."
Good sir, is that a wax seal!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-23, 11:06 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Good sir, is that a wax seal!?"
No, it's a red condom with my face on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-23, 02:19 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No, it's a red condom with my face on..."
These computers take too long to load the /sarcastic graphics. I demand you not use them for posts that I will read during class.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-23, 02:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "These computers take too long to load..."
There's graphics with that?!

I've never had them show up before. Only yellow and bold text.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-23, 03:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "There's graphics with that?! :eek: ..."
There used to be anyway. Actually I'm not very sure anymore.

It used to have i think a smiley face rolling its eyes over and over and over again behind the text. I Just assumed that it was because I was on firefox. Interasting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-23, 03:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "There used to be anyway. Actually I'm..."
Well they don't show on Maxthon.

Nor are they showing on IE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-25, 10:04 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well they don't show on Maxthon. ..."
They used to be there, I def remember them. Not there anymore, though.

Lenny that fucking kicks ass.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord