Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art > Tech Help

Home Schooling Help
Posted 2005-09-26, 09:49 PM
Sup sup. So. I wanna be homeschooled. I'm not quite sure about how to go about getting homeschooled, or convincing my mother to do it, but I know it would be way better for me. I spend a total of 11 hours a day completely on school, not including homework(I just figured it up myself, I get up at 5:20 every morning and I get home at 4:30).

I hate going to school. I'm always held back by other people in my class because we can't leave them behind. I can't learn about what I want to learn about. I end up missing a lot of school simply because I hate going. From what I hear, homeschooling takes a couple of hours a day, and I'm not expecting it to be easy or anything like that, but I think it would be better for me.

So, I've looked up a few websites about homeschooling, and they really didn't help me much. It would help if I could talk to someone who has actually been homeschooled before, or if someone could help me out in some other way, I would really really appreciate it. Thanks a ton.

EDIT: BTW, a big part of the help I need is convincing my mother that it is better and it wont be very hard for her to do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-26, 10:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Home Schooling Help"
how old are you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-09-26, 11:09 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "how old are you?"
17. I'll be 18 in march.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-27, 03:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "17. I'll be 18 in march."
Isnt this your last year? Should have thought about this a bit earlier eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-09-27, 03:37 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Isnt this your last year? Should have..."
Indeed, but better late than never. Homeschooling sounds perfect for me from what I'm reading.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-27, 05:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Home Schooling Help"
Just stick it out for the rest of the year and go off to college, it'll make things easier in the end. You're better off getting your license and a cheap car to get to and from school.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav